How come movie studios don't hire attractive women

to play super heroines anymore? theyre supposed to look unique, not like some neighborhood chick who you dont even notice passing you by

Attached: lynda.jpg (1115x720, 130K)

Attractive women are problematic
Ugly slags are woke

What percentage of women are attractive ? How many can act? And out of that many how many are Jewish (which is only 2% of total population to being with)
Logically you really only get a few decent looking women that way
>bbbbut they don't have to be Jewish
Take it back to /pol/ Nazi

but she's ugly

ScarJo and Jlaw are attractive.

Attached: supergirl-actress-melissa-3.jpg (2880x1800, 728K)

Scarlet yeah.
Jlaw...eh
She has a 20/10 body. Pussy is immaculte and tits amazing, but she's a straight up 5/10 facially.

I'd compare her to an actually attractive woman but posting attractive women gets you banned from Yea Forums

Attached: 636126528865469738-SPG203b-BTS-0270r.300.jpg (2692x2024, 1.11M)

>Scarlet yeah.
this idiot, smoke and mirrors

Attached: scarlett_johansson_street_style_out_in_new_york_city_9_26_2016_4.jpg (1280x1908, 415K)

women get jealous and cant relate. Men don't see a big handsome buff dude and feel inadequate.

do it

>posting attractive women gets you banned from Yea Forums

there are attractive women who aren't appearing on BLACKED.

Attached: 903107ec7e0c5592abb94662f28d8687.jpg (1280x1920, 217K)

It was a different time.

Attached: lynda carter-7.webm (960x720, 2.98M)

Meh

Attached: 717.jpg (1365x2048, 1.46M)

WB doesn't even let her be cast again right now

Attached: Lynda Carter presents the Wonder Woman script to the Library of Congress.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

age range for peak atractiveness on females will get you banned in Yea Forums
still, you can post atractive older ones, but not the very best ones

this

who do you consider was the last one they hired?

jennifer connelly in ang lee's hulk
even though she wasnt the hero

Mera
not that long ago after all

sorry, the wall already did the call

Attached: 197393984_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

didn't they hire Liv for the same role later?

You can ask
Why doesn't a woman who is a producer hire beautiful women?

Attached: 6re56bgvu.jpg (1226x646, 118K)

But she's a lesbian, shouldn't she have better taste in women?

Where's the new ones?

Because men like attractive women, so casting attractive women is sexist because men will find them hot.

This level os THICNESS Its' Over 9000!!!

Attached: 9000.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>But she's a lesbian, shouldn't she have better taste in women?

I ask this question every day

Attached: 2255460-.jpg (1138x590, 46K)

Aprenda a pronunciar

Lmao, she hired Kat Dennings and hid her in 200 layers of clothes while Chris Hemsworth was almost naked in both THOR movies

Attached: wenn4013039.jpg (635x756, 307K)

Pic Unrelated

>she hired Kat Dennings and hid her in 200 layers of clothes

Which was a shame because then we had to listen to her disgusting annoying voice.

AAAAA WHAT THE FUCK
is that one of those reptilians that Terry a Davis caught?

pic not related I take it?

L O N D O N.

We'll look back on Scarjo the same way we do with J Connelly. Incredible potential wasted. Should have never gotten a reduction, should have never gotten tats, should have kept hair longer.

roastie, i take it?

It's a marketing ploy to appeal to the female audience.

If an actress is too attractive, the average girl will be jealous. However, if she is non-desript then the female audience will identify with her. It's not like they're hiring unatractive women (acne/fat/flat), they just don't hire 'sexy' women anymore.

Pic is proof - The females in the picture all think they can pull of a Rey cosplay. But none of them look at all like Daisy Ridley's Rey.

Attached: Rey blankslate.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

>hould have never gotten a reduction,
here we go again, they were never big as you think

I agree but I don’t have standards and have gonorrhea.

I would have sex with all this white girls

Nice hypothesis. But doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Princess Leia was loved for wearing a bikini. And thousands of nerd girls loved to cosplay the thing.

Attached: 640px-Slave_Leia_Shoot_Celebration_V.jpg (640x480, 72K)

>If an actress is too attractive, the average girl will be jealous.
is that a recent thing?

Goddamn I can't stand Tessa Thompson's ugly fucking face and shitty acting. Lupita Nyong'o, now THAT is a woman

>Princess Leia
she was average look too

Attached: Lynda carter is a bad person because shes conventionally attractive.webm (640x360, 2.21M)

the actual reason is that they went full nepotism and hook up their average looking friends. of course hollywood always did this but now it's reached 100%.

"A marketing ploy" is not necessarily being pushed by people who understand or connect with their audience.

Hard to argue that. But she was presented as a beauty. That's the conceit.

True, but when you use the audience as proof, then it implies their ploy works.

It's a marketing thing, they've surpassed psychologists in understanding the human mind.

>Lucas gave us slave Leia and torn shirt Padme
I wonder what lewd idea he had for his sequel trilogy.

I dunno, I think it still applies for a couple reasons.

1) Carrie Fisher's princess Leia, didn't dress provocatively until after the character was already established (2 films worth).
2) The girls in your pic aren't the average female. I see plenty of flat tummies, and curvy figures.

> Were there really lines of Slave Leia's outside the cinema in 1983?

Attached: PL.png (970x546, 464K)

I said it because in the past women were ok with movie stars looking glorious, they wanted to imitate them at all levels

>True, but when you use the audience as proof, then it implies their ploy works.
I'm not the guy who posted the Rey pic but homely female characters click with a section the homely female audience.
Although Daisy Ridley is intensely fuckable so I don't really see her as a point here.

>The girls in your pic aren't the average female.
That's how girls look when they aren't fat. And believe it or not, there was a time when most girls weren't fat. I see some uggos in the photo too.

Attached: f96e13ac8104dff3299ae3970f7b710f.jpg (4272x2848, 1.16M)

Daisy Ridley looks like a homogenized human. With no real "flaws", but no real outstanding feature either. She's the perfect blank slate.

Attached: 6e8f009b8801822b3aec8b7c995c8d57.jpg (301x450, 18K)

They were ok because guys had guy movies and girls had their own. The other big think is your average woman is less attractive than 20 years ago. Just because their BMI says they're normal and thus they're not considered obese in stats doesn't mean they still not fat.

because a butt ugly fat chick appeals to all women; ugly girls can identify and hot girls can look down on them and feel superior. Men see an alpha guy and we aspire to be like him; women see an attractive girl and they despise her because they feel threatened. Also this

why dont women just aspire to be like the hot girl?

>because a butt ugly fat chick appeals to all women
show me a superheroine actress looking like that

don't complain about hot girls being hired for those roles would be ok with me

Kek Daisy looks so boring every other Rey looks way better

just like her acting

>women
>aspire
LOL

Attached: OhDear.png (600x730, 757K)

the jews have been trying to pass average women as "hot" in order to brainwash people into new standards

suddenly average women become hot. they are changing the society

Lynda Carter. HNNNNG!

Attached: LC.jpg (1200x630, 694K)

Attractive women go to cinema to watch some chads and a lot of them can get chads or good looking guys irl. Whales, knowing that can only fantasize about getting a chad, enjoy when someone like them gets the chad at the end of the movie. Studios want to make a profit of it.

I want Lynda Carter to sit on my face with her pusy lips right on top of my nostrils so I am forced to breath her in

>have to use a 40 years old example

Attached: 4470010-1236662038-Lisa_.png (1280x720, 718K)

How can Israeli reptiles compete with Castiza goddesses?

Attached: lyndacarter1978.jpg (1131x1600, 447K)