I'LL LASER EVERY FUCKIN ONE OF YOU!

Attached: 1564844809379.png (960x540, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuUGrtmjQfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's this show?

Downton Abbey

Breaking Bad

The size of a regular tangerine

Justice League

Hannibal

I know some dumb bitch that pronounces it "Downtown Abbey" I fucking hate women so goddamn much bros.

Peaky Blinders

Fresh Prince of one Bel-Aire

Boku no pico

Dilate

>high level capeshit dialogue
Once a children’s genre, always a children’s genre

who are you quoting?

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

Snyderfags I noticed have become quiet after realizing homelander was a far better superman than their shit movie.

Why would you want to turn superman evil though? God forbid there'd be a contrast between superman and batman in the inevitable team up film.

Homelander is pretty based but Superman is an icon of unfathomable proportions who would smoke 'Lander in a nanosecond.

>superheroes but they're actually bad

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

>homelander was a far better superman than their shit movie
[citation needed]

>Superman is an icon of unfathomable proportions
Soiman has not been relevant since 50 years ago.

Every single capeshit character you owe to Superman in one way or another. Especially Home-in-Land-er. Have some respect for the OG's.

no he's saying superman is stronger and i bet he thinks he's a better character because of it

Yes and no. Homelander is a refreshing (dare I say bone-chilling) take on a popular trope that's been overdone at this point. But he wouldn't exist about said trope existing in the first place. Supes would likely not exist without Hercules of Greek mythology, etc, ad infinitum.
If we're talking about pure power, Superman's shtick has been that he's almost limitless in his power, especially during the silver-age or whatever (a real comic book nerd can chime in at this point).
Who the better character is is up to personal interpretation.

without* Whoops haha lol

Attached: 1565693963116.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

that's the right way to say it though

Do you have the one where homelander is talking to a guy who says he'll jump out the window himself? Didn't save it last time I saw it

That was my favorite moment in the season I laughed for like 5 minutes

If Translucent has diamond-hard skin, then how come he got knocked around by Butcher?
And how didn't Butcher break his hands while fighting him?
And wouldn't the however-his-skin-works make it heavier, slowing him down while he was invisible?
How come some dipshit mayor knows about Compound V?
Why was the "the timing is bad" story for his murder dropped?
If The Deep found the plane, then how come he didn't tell people who could survey the damage for a FAA investigation/recover the bodies of an elected official and his son?
How come some dipshit D-lister like Popclaw is so familiar with Compound V that she's actually relapsed with it? If it's some kind of open secret, then how come the CIA is just now learning about it from some burnout like Butcher?

If you haven't watched him yet in Banshee you are missing out. It is basically angry homelander 75% of the time

Attached: 140130banshee1.jpg (640x440, 44K)

yeah. pop claw being an addict was retarded.

>If Translucent has diamond-hard skin, then how come he got knocked around by Butcher?
diamond is hard, not tough
>And how didn't Butcher break his hands while fighting him?
the skin would still have the same thickness
>And wouldn't the however-his-skin-works make it heavier, slowing him down while he was invisible?
he would around 48 pounds heavier
>How come some dipshit mayor knows about Compound V?
word gets around
>Why was the "the timing is bad" story for his murder dropped?
??? his murder was not revealed to the public
>If The Deep found the plane, then how come he didn't tell people who could survey the damage for a FAA investigation/recover the bodies of an elected official and his son?
he didn't find the plane, he found translucent's remains
>How come some dipshit D-lister like Popclaw is so familiar with Compound V that she's actually relapsed with it? If it's some kind of open secret, then how come the CIA is just now learning about it from some burnout like Butcher?
they may have known about it, but word of mouth, they hadn't gotten their hands on a sample

he would be*
also
popclaw was at one point an a-lister and the compound v they had wasn't from vought, it was chink made

What was his plan for when they asked him why the bodies found in the crash had laser wounds?

There's a man who flies around shooting lazers out of his eyeballs and a nigger who runs 1000 MPH, so fuck you and your autistic selective suspension of disbelief.

to laser every motherfucking last one of those who found it

It's capeshit.

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

poopclaw was an addict to all kinds of shit, I always thought A-train simply introduced it to her.

vought supplied that shit to them in order to create super villains

The men

the adolescent males

Darude - Sandstorm

The Adventures of Laserman

Did something happen with this show? Amazon says its no longer available.

Why can't you capeshit children stick to your general? Autists.

Homelander is a perfect portrayal of what would happen if the average Yea Forums user gained superpowers

Head them off at the pass; Get The Deep to investigate and then lie and say all the passengers were killed in the crash or drowned

The Boys

Attached: ricardo_chernobyl.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

what general?

you'd superpower terrorists and attempt to join the army? really? I wouldn't

One Punch Man: Hair Club for Men Edition

so about the size of a ruby?

Dirk Lasermaster: The Last Laser Master - Laser Magic Spectacular

youtube.com/watch?v=NuUGrtmjQfY

auralnauts are the best

Snakes on a Plane 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Revengers: Overplay