>Oldboy remake is better than the original
Your turn.

Attached: TrUVLnK.jpg (500x382, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heJBfReQF9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your favorite movie is shit mine is best your turn

Dumb nigger opinion

You're right, that is an unpopular opinion.

OP is not a total fagtard with shit taste

>Robocop 2 was better than 1

Yes it was.

>Terminator Salvation is the best in the franchise

Not while T1 exists, it isn't.

Get out.

niggers eat chicken wing dinner

>t1 AND salvation are better that judment day
nice fucking bait

>>Robocop 2 was better than 1
No, but it is close
Not sure how you came to that conclusion
Never seen either so you could be right

Oldboy is one of the most overrated movies ever made. Lee's is barely better, but at least its failure isn't on him since the studio cut an hour out of it.

>Redditment Day
>good

Agree with you on Robocop, but Salvation isn’t even close to Terminator 1 or 2

>Terminator 2 is overrated and if made today would be a pretty average blockbuster
>The Hangover 2 is every bit as good as the first one even if it's copypasta

on paper it looks good - good score, great effects, cool concepts, but the writing is terrible. Robocop 1 was not a comic book movie but 2 effectively was, which I guess makes sense given Frank Miller's writing credit but it doesn't make it good

>>Terminator Salvation is the best in the franchise
b8

Transformers Age of Extinction is unironically a good movie.

Pretending to be a silly cunt for attention isn't an opinion

Fucking yikes, OP

Anyway, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword was good

>both Oldboy's failed to capture the feel, message, and characters of the comic, while one succeeded in being a mediocre revenge movie and the other one was just a shitty remake.
>Shin Godzilla fucking SUCKED
>LOTR movies SUCKED
>Blade Runner 2049 SUCKED
>all Mission Impossible movies past 4 are basically capeshit
>Transformers movies are what capeshit should have been

>Terminator 2 is overrated and if made today would be a pretty average blockbuster
just re-watched a scene and nope it's definitely still better than 99% of the action movies getting shit out at this time
you won't see an action scene build up like that in a capeshit movie
youtube.com/watch?v=heJBfReQF9Q

That's a difficult one to sell, though I'll say that it had a final battle climax full of tippett goodness the first one was lacking.

You must like Bale a lot.

I cant reminder laughing harder watching a movie than when Robocop slaps the gun out of the guys hand at the club and the gun goes flying into the hands of another guy who just fucking goes with it and keeps dancing like nothing
Robocop is on par with T2 just for shit like that

Alita: Battle Angel was a damn good movie.
The love story sub-plot was not all that sickening.

Attached: Grewishka.jpg (1280x927, 195K)

A fairly popular opinion if not the general consensus on Yea Forums desu
It's in the same category of over the top cult sequels like Texas chainsaw massacre 2 and Predator 2

The opposite are films like Aliens and Terminator 2, where the majority of plebs/redditors believe these sequels to be superior to the original (they're not), while Yea Forums almost universally prefers Alien and Terminator instead

People say Yea Forums is just a contrarian board, but I think they're just people with discerning tastes

Robocop is a satire/black comedy like Chainsaw 2

T2 takes itself more seriously

Alien Resurrection > Aliens > Alien 3 > Alien
Blade runner is not a good movie.
Reservoir dogs is absolute garbage.
Conan is boring.
Kevin Smith films are good.

I think the ending of the first is better but the gags/lines in part 2 are better

Boddicker's gang>Cain's gang

There has never been a bad Michael bay transformers movie

>Alien Resurrection > Aliens > Alien 3 > Alien
Literally the most contrarian rankings possible
Where's Prometheus and Covenant lie?

The Princess Bride is abject garbage
Halloween 3 is the best in the series
Man of Steel is better than any Marvel movie

Red was a much better villain and he had Leland Palmer and that funny black guy, but Cain had a murderous little kid and you can't compete with that

Terminator Salvation isn't a bad movie, but the plot twist was revealed in the trailer, and there were no purple lasers.

>Halloween 3 is the best in the series
Also a pretty popular opinion on Yea Forums

Last Jedi transcends the genre and is a great film on par with the likes of Chinatown and Vertigo

>Halloween 3 is the best in the series
The Halloween 3 love is a meme, it'd be lost to time had it been a standalone film. It's an okay 80s horror movie that looks good compared to every Halloween after (at least up until the Rob Zombie remake), but it never really touches the quality of the original and at best it's probably only Halloween 2 tier. Novel concept but the story behind the movie is more interesting than the movie itself.

Also Toxic waste guy
I don't even hate that kid like a lot of people do but Boddicker and his gang are way better villains. The whole sequence at the beginning where they murder Murphy is far more villainous than anything Cain does in 2. In 2, it's really just Cain and the kid that are interesting, nobody gives a fuck about that woman whereas in 1, the entire gang is pretty fun to watch even the Chinese looking guy with a bandana named Steve(?) that only has one line. I love RoboCop 2, I really do, but 1 is just better. Not by a whole lot but it is.

>OP is straight

Verhoeven sucks director and his films are overrated trash only liked based on pure nostalgia
The Lion King and Star Wars are liked for the exact same reasons except those are liked because they were heavily marketted to young audiences which blinds them from just how horrible they were.

op is not a fucking retard

Imagine having your head this far up your ass. Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general is full of the most dangerously stupid people on the internet and the sooner you realize that the better.

This but unironically. Pure kino.

>>Oldboy remake is better than the original
Nigger what the fuck

Okay, but consider that HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN. HALLOWEEN. HALLOWEEN. HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN. SILVER SHAMROCK.