Engpaki bros

Engpaki bros

I-its coming home right?

Attached: 20220419_234312.jpg (1080x1350, 758.52K)

>mfw England somehow win despite this slabhead being their starting CB

Attached: 5748390.png (1574x955, 1.67M)

He's rarely, if ever, put a foot wrong for England.

This.
England>tacos>manure
In THAT ORDER

cope

Attached: 1650397887639.png (960x1200, 1.85M)

Lankletbros...

this guy is pure comedy kek, please never leave United my man

Attached: 11092839012456.jpg (600x477, 348.73K)

Cope with what exactly?
Why do you think people who don't support Man U care about how Maguire performs for them?
It's odd the amount of foreign wogs on here that seethe about him after every Man U game, but clearly never watch England.

>what was pogba doing?

Because England play a flat back 5 with 2 holding midfielders

>Harry is good for England so it must be United that are LE BAD

what a midwit take. If anything he's being exposed at United for how shit a central defender he actually is since at the NT he has John Stones who's actually a better defender than Maguire to shepherd him and mask his obvious weaknesses. Maguire on his own is clueless and this should be concerning to Soufgate because if Stones gets injured, Maguire will replicate this shitshow with the National team.

No and no.

>Maguire will replicate this shitshow with the National team.
Says the clueless paki for the umpteenth time.

t. Doesn't watch England park the bus against every team that isn't absolutely dog shit

Their tactic is literally camp 8 players within 30 yards of their own goal and lump it to kane and 2 fast players for knock downs

>park the bus
Ahahaha
I remember you. The clueless bog-trotter who literally has no understanding how tactics and formations work.

I understand perfectly that's why I recognised a formation of 5 across the back and 2 holding midfielders combined with lumping it to kane so he can knock it down to 2 pacy players is hoofball park the bus every day of the week

>tactics and formations
your opinion will be forever worthless in 7 months, tick tock Nigel

the cheek of manure customers calling others paki, i know you're hurting but remember it's just a game lad.

Why does he perform so bad for United then? He does seem to care about the club so it's not on purpose. Also he's a defender after all, not like his role can change a lot due to different tactics.

Don't worry bro. With Southgate pairing him with Stones/Walker, 2 defensive wingbacks, and 2 defensive midfielders covering him, Maguire'll be defender of the tournament.

No you clearly don't.

>the cheek of manure customers
Which I am not, which is why I don't give a fuck how he plays for them.

That's Man U's issue, not England's.
Pogba is shite for Man U too, but he plays well for the most part with France.
Look at Rashford this season, and Fernandez.

It's like watching Utd fans say Smalling was good under LVG because they played the same slow tempo football where he was constantly supported by 6 defenders

Enjoyable desu

>No and no.

LMFAO. Did you watch us at the Euros? We played a 7-1-2 for the majority of it. Going to get exposed hugely at the WC as our luck has now gone and the tournament won't be rigged for us.

Yes. We have cdms and quality fullbacks

>7-1-2
- At home
- With probably the second best squad in the world (definitely the second best in Europe at least)
Dios Mio!

Beats getting dicked by Luxembourg

No we didn't.
Played four at the back against everyone other than Germany and Italy, and then three at the back against them. Except for the last 50 minutes of the final when we went to a back four.
Well done on outing yourself as a porridge wog, as clueless as the leprechaun.

>Played four at the back against everyone other than Germany and Italy
Almost like that's exactly what I said here

>Which I am not, which is why I don't give a fuck how he plays for them.
so you're just arguing for the sake of arguing? I've already explained to you why he plays better for the NT, others have expanded on my original point, yet you're here on a tuesday night being a Harry Maguire Respecter and shilling for him despite him being continuously exposed at United for his lack of positioning and overall ability; traits that CB's should have as default. I'm telling you that Maguire's card will eventually run out and you're overdosing on hopium expecting that reality like last night's performance will never occur in an England shirt. fuck off

>England play a flat back 5
>Almost like that's exactly what I said here
This Paddy is fucking beyond stupid.

For England he has Walker to cover for him and a competent holding midfielder in front meaning he doesn't feel the need to charge out as much and if he does and misses out Walker has the pace to fill in the gap

>so you're just arguing for the sake of arguing?
No, I'm arguing that how Maguire plays for Man U is clearly not relevant to how he plays for England. If you weren't such an illiterate paki, you would have understood that hereSo what part of "I do not care how he plays for Man U", is your tiny brown mind not getting, Abdul?

Yet.

Says the increasingly nervous wog for the 1000th time.

my flag won't help this for you but when they start rice and phillips and make Mount track back, yeah, you're right
I am dead fucking serious when Pulisic scores the game winner and we do a team griddy I will post it daily for 1000 days, minimum, you sound incredibly upset and that was my first post ITT

This has got to be yet another member of Harry Maguire's mutant family defending the blockhead on the net.

>Fuck off Mrs Maguire. No idea how you got that fucking head of his through that growler.

Sorry, I don't speak Urdu, of whatever brown babble you shitsmears talk, so again; what part of "I do not care how he plays for Man U", is your tiny brown mind not getting, Abdul?

didn't know we were paid a visit by the HIDF (Harry Internet Defence Force)

>I am dead fucking serious when Pulisic scores the game winner

No one in this country sees it, but I'm calling it now: we're going out at the groups in Qatar.

After the three lions, the rigged tourney, 0/20 Harry 'Important Matches' Kane, 'Shawberto Carlos', the 7-3 formation, and how dimwitted - even for us - and Man United-esque the fans have become the gods have a brutal lesson in store for us.

Didn't know pakis thought they'd be taken seriously talking about football.

LMFAO. You're defending Maguire, ergo you must be a United fan and thus likely speak Urdu as your first language.

>lawgic trapped

>No one in this country sees it
You're not from this country, Hamish.

>You're defending Maguire
For England.
You dopey fucking shitskin.

>we're going out at the groups in Qatar.
If you qualify, Angus, yes.

Post hand. You're going on about "Pakis" and Urdu so much that it's very obvious you're an Indian.

Plenty could see it but from the mindset and your (You)s it doesn't matter

Sure, when you slit your throat and live stream it, you rotten paki cunt.

LMFAO. The whites been bullying you at school today? It must be hard beind the only Asian in a little home counties town, but self-hatred isn't the answer.

to be fair in this case, the fault lies in the slow two wingers who failed to go back to defend.
He got two bad options, to pressure the ball holder or to cover the two liverpool players.
TLDR, MU players are so slow to cover

>but self-hatred isn't the answer.
You slashing your throat is though. Do it.

t. HIDF

hope you getting paid for your outstanding contribution to this thread on this croatian fishmonger forum

Yep, more than your taxi wage, Abdul.

you guys are both utterly miserable fags, hope England loses to piss both of you off, here's a foot and a cat

Attached: IMG_20220419_212801__01.jpg (2268x1265, 781.4K)

>here's a foot and a cat
Which is which?

>has a cat
Didn't realise you were homosexual.

Attached: Mystery.jpg (600x518, 15.4K)

the only white lad ITT desu

are we forgetting the red card he got vs denmark, costing england the nations league?
>inb4 hurr durr not a real trophy cope

Attached: file.png (800x600, 632.59K)

If you call our nations league a mickey mouse cup then so is yours. It's that simple. If you don't like it then go to bed ya neet

For england he's never expected to press deep into midfield while defending, and if he does he has cover. Today the united defenders didn't have a clue when they hold the defensive line, and when they should press, at england they do. United in the image it would make more sense for pogba to be putting pressure on the ball, but he was lingering with the ref.

>costing england the nations league?
You mean progress to the next round?
The loss against Belgium is what cost England.
And the penna wasn't his fault. Shouldn't have even been one anyway.

The detonator of san marino