Could a single movie really ruin the entire generation of women?

Could a single movie really ruin the entire generation of women?

Attached: e867a94e1b3d264b6861edb76f9eae42.png (1275x686, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fag.

Attached: 1561546051931.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Could a single scene really ruin decades worth of discussion?

Attached: 1557059737346.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Yes
soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

The cause is shitty mic quality.

Trad women had a slow death.

Attached: dee3.webm (640x640, 2.52M)

Why has this song caused so much butthurt?

because it's been relentlessly spammed to purposefully manufacture butthurt

Why does this keep getting posted, no women have watched this movie.

How exactly was this movie so devastating to women? They were just as awful before, too

she has no tits and no ass but she still turns me on oh my pee pee

It's not the movie itself. The movie is just a scapegoat, as it was a manifestation of the decline of culture over time. It is easy to point to the film as the example of what the song is trying to say, but as it was not a popular film, it is not the cause. Just one of many dominoes in between that lead from point A to point Z.

PCP

Maybe if even a quarter of them actually saw it dipshit

For real. Disney movies did far more to fuck up the female psyche.

Am I the only one that finds the song incredibly catchy?

It's because you gay, nigga

But lots of things get spammed, this one really gets a certain brand of faggot on here fuming

for me, its mews thighs

Attached: 1559592125464.webm (1920x816, 2.36M)

because underneath the shock value humor, intentional cage rattling, there is a level of truth to it. And for some, the truth is too painful to hear.

yes

It's a great song honestly, Negative XP has some chops

true

Not that many people even saw it. It made 48 million on a 90 million budget

Its a good song but spamming it all day everyday has killed it for me and is something reddit does that utterly runs memes into the ground.

This might be the most tryhard pleb post I've seen.

Actually learn to play, produce, or even appreciate music beyond a entry level.

"chops" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never watched this movie and never will.

Didnt this flop? I don't think any women even saw this, just onions men.

What truth?
Scott Pilgrim flopped and had no cultural impact whatsoever, and dyed hair sluts existed long before this movie was even conceived.
Hell, this movie has probably been discussed more in these shitty threads than on the entire internet back when it came out.

Attached: Formerly.jpg (640x480, 140K)

>a certain brand of faggot
incels?

more like negative iq

>Could a single movie really ruin the entire generation of women?

no. there was a shit ton and still are a shit ton coming out. remember juno? i do. it inspired a girl in my h.s to go through with abortion. because "lol the aborted fetuses have lil hands and shit tho"

Nahh rap music n niggers ruined women

I think it guys playing too many video games causing women to covet nerd shit.

Attached: tumblr_n3gc9w5zZs1twph00o1_500.jpg (500x477, 85K)

"Chops" is something literally every one of my professors in music school said. I heard Chick Corea say someone had "chops" at a gig. Stop pretending you know more than you do.

Why does this guy keep spamming his song?

Nobody fucking watched this movie, what a shit meme opinion.

Attached: lolacorfixen_66417506_125574805368458_4359808454769718242_n.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

This is exactly my point. The truth is the degeneracy of women found in society that is highlighted within the lyrics has truth to it. The song utilizes Ramona Flowers as an example, though incorrectly relates it to being the cause of the rising epidemic of a startling observable pattern amongst young women. That is the truth. For those like yourself, who get hung up on that fact that Ramona Flowers is indeed not the catalyst for this, and thusly dismiss the song, have trouble rationalizing the burden which you now carry: the song cannot fully be dismissed because despite its false conclusion, the evidence leading to said conclusion is accurate. Because of this, the listener gets even more upset because they are now in conflict with themselves. It's likely the author of the song knows this, and is smartly using it to his advantage. Controversy sells records.