Watch

Watch
The Boys™

Attached: little bit of corporate talk.png (545x423, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5wVZ-W3dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Gpt12psAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why yes I do love The Boys, a dark, gritty take on the tired and immature superhero genre!

Attached: 1565748297630.png (753x960, 29K)

is it just the same person posting this shit? between this and those "YES ID LIKE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO THE NEXT BIG" threads

I liked the bit with the dolphin.

I'm guessing it's a handful of retards who actually think they're clever aping an even cringier spongebob meme.

Wait, I remember you. You're the guy that posted all those Avengers: Endgame goalpost threads a while back.

How much do you actually get paid? I'm considering working for Disney part time too.

Stilwell is mommy tier, if you don't agree you are a fag.

Attached: Snapchat-1500773619.jpg (778x638, 47K)

>is it just the same person posting this shit? between this and those "YES ID LIKE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO THE NEXT BIG" threads

>I'm guessing it's a handful of retards who actually think they're clever aping an even cringier spongebob meme.

>Wait, I remember you. You're the guy that posted all those Avengers: Endgame goalpost threads a while back.

>How much do you actually get paid? I'm considering working for Disney part time too.

>is it just the same person posting this shit? between this and those "YES ID LIKE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO THE NEXT BIG" threads

>I'm guessing it's a handful of retards who actually think they're clever aping an even cringier spongebob meme.

>Wait, I remember you. You're the guy that posted all those Avengers: Endgame goalpost threads a while back.

>How much do you actually get paid? I'm considering working for Disney part time too.

Attached: 1563800496575.png (454x520, 11K)

>terrorist gets superpowers
>his superpower is that he can suicide bomb without dying

I don't want to

i knew it! godspeed you massive fucking retard

>can't even soijack post correctly
based 30 IQ retard
you're making it even worse. you're embarrassing yourself now. Stop.

Attached: 1523790564540.png (698x646, 506K)

>mocking imitation smart i am better person lol
Literal behavior displayed by 12 year olds. Yeah yeah, copy the post and pick out a neat little maymay picture from your epic Yea Forums maymay folder.

Attached: 1565758791866.jpg (320x383, 59K)

I have a strict no capeshit policy

why does every single internet show get so aggressively shilled on here? it's not even just simple discussion it's like active shilling 24/7 every time a show on a streaming service comes out

GIMME ELIZABETH SHUE LEAKY MOMMY TIDDIES PLZ

>Literal behavior displayed by 12 year olds. Yeah yeah, copy the post and pick out a neat little maymay picture from your epic Yea Forums maymay folder.

Attached: 1565813494264.png (644x800, 81K)

do you think viral marketing agencies hired by companies like Amazon are just going to ignore the biggest imageboard in the world?

>you're making it even worse. you're embarrassing yourself now. Stop.

>>mocking imitation smart i am better person lol
>Literal behavior displayed by 12 year olds. Yeah yeah, copy the post and pick out a neat little maymay picture from your epic Yea Forums maymay folder.

Attached: 1563945084412.png (454x520, 13K)

Attached: No.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>can't even soijack post correctly
>based 30 IQ retard

>i knew it! godspeed you massive fucking retard

>>mocking imitation smart i am better person lol

Attached: 1565802449561.jpg (960x492, 56K)

it was almost impossible to discuss anything here even before moot sold up. rampant marketing is the only way to squeeze any money out of this shithole.

>23 posts, 14 ips
literally the same autistic brainlet spamming this shit.

Why doesn't the Butcher just ask Johnny Lawrence from Cobra Kai to help? Give him some Compound V and have him use his superior karate skills to put Homelander in his place.

posts, 14 ips
>literally the same autistic brainlet spamming this shit.

Attached: 1565735165361.jpg (874x684, 79K)

posts, 14 ips

Attached: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c531.png (736x1024, 26K)

Just because you posted from your phone at exactly the same time doesn't make it any less pathetic with the same extra > before the 23

posts, 14 ips

Attached: 1564953643175.png (279x375, 189K)

>Just because you posted from your phone at exactly the same time doesn't make it any less pathetic with the same extra > before the 23

Attached: 1565728189234.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>(You)
>(Dead) posts, 14 ips
>(Dead) posts, 14 ips
fucking kek at this idiot.

I want Amazon wagies to know that I'm going to keep on pirating all digital media, Amazon or not.
I may watch The Boys, but you won't see a nickle from it.

>Just because you posted from your phone at exactly the same time doesn't make it any less pathetic with the same extra > before the 23

Attached: 1521733378246.png (510x755, 729K)

only 17 ips lmao

Yes it is, and the unsettling part is that he's not technically retarded. It's just sad that he's doing this instead of literally anything else.
Makes you think how one gets to that point in the first place.

>I want Amazon wagies to know that I'm going to keep on pirating all digital media, Amazon or not.
>I may watch The Boys, but you won't see a nickle from it.

Attached: 1563724883969.jpg (735x884, 48K)

>I may watch The Boys, but you won't see a nickle from it.
I get paid regardless. The house always wins, neet.

>
>>(You)
>>(Dead) posts, 14 ips
>
>>(Dead) posts, 14 ips
>fucking kek at this idiot.

Attached: 1563424992096.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>I get paid regardless. The house always wins, neet.

Attached: 1565734538083.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Attached: 1516667090382.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Is it a shock really? It's just some sperg from Yea Forums. Just call him Carter and move along. It's like how one sperg from Yea Forums kept spamming Sneed until it became a thing on its own.

>Yes it is, and the unsettling part is that he's not technically retarded. It's just sad that he's doing this instead of literally anything else.
>Makes you think how one gets to that point in the first place.

Attached: 1563424514098.jpg (435x471, 52K)

>Yes it is, and the unsettling part is that he's not technically retarded. It's just sad that he's doing this instead of literally anything else.
>Makes you think how one gets to that point in the first place.

Attached: 1563801399078.png (454x520, 11K)

>>I may watch The Boys, but you won't see a nickle from it.
>I get paid regardless. The house always wins, neet.

Attached: 1561028994600.png (274x290, 9K)

i'm a big fan, just curious; how many variations of that exact image do you have to post it over and over again? hundreds? thousands?

>i'm a big fan, just curious; how many variations of that exact image do you have to post it over and over again? hundreds? thousands?

Attached: 1565720856488.png (633x758, 138K)

>i'm a big fan, just curious; how many variations of that exact image do you have to post it over and over again? hundreds? thousands?

Attached: 1563801463318.png (454x520, 5K)

Attached: 1529547984599.jpg (507x503, 79K)

>neet
I do have a job and without getting into detail it's way better than shitposting for an evil megacorp.
Be careful not to trip when you get out of the wage cage.

>>neet
>I do have a job and without getting into detail it's way better than shitposting for an evil megacorp.
>Be careful not to trip when you get out of the wage cage.

Attached: 1551724948648.jpg (898x504, 66K)

>>neet
>I do have a job and without getting into detail it's way better than shitposting for an evil megacorp.
Be careful not to trip when you get out of the wage cage.

Attached: 1565727984540.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>you know what we need? the loser underaged incel audience that has historically been extremely toxic for brands and franchises and ruined many of them, they're the tastemakers of the internet
retards like you have been crying marketing since 4channel was a little blip on the radar. no doubt it does happen with niche products/games/brands but the only actual evidence is just people like you agreeing with eachother in their little echochamber

>>you know what we need? the loser underaged incel audience that has historically been extremely toxic for brands and franchises and ruined many of them, they're the tastemakers of the internet

>retards like you have been crying marketing since 4channel was a little blip on the radar. no doubt it does happen with niche products/games/brands but the only actual evidence is just people like you agreeing with eachother in their little echochamber

Attached: 1565721449638.png (782x758, 127K)

MUD PEOPLE

Yes, Mr Homelander, sir! Can you also call me a cocksucker and slap me silly?

Don't you have an orphanage to burn, Homelander?

Reminder that you could easily grind a diamond to dust on the pavement using only your hands.

I just binged the first 4 episodes, it's pretty good.

I didn't read the comics
what's the deal with this nigger?

Attached: The-boys-21.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Are those just cheap tacticool knives around his biceps?

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is more kino.
Sorry "South east Asian" Amazon shill.

Attached: cinescape-0x0-230418.jpg (1000x1019, 707K)

If it will make mommy happy :^)

Attached: pqz0Xvf7gpXwagUoaHxBqmyv6D5.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

he's a homelander clone.

this comment made me take a peek at the wiki and damn if I didn't just spoil myself :(
I'm retarded

Attached: 12146548947.jpg (395x492, 51K)

Homelander is so kino.

Attached: F18C9BC8-ED8A-482D-AB20-DB21A590C193.png (360x428, 300K)

>this comment made me take a peek at the wiki and damn if I didn't just spoil myself :(
Well, if it is gonna make you feel any better, there's a 99% the show won't go with that arc. It's already pretty different from the comics.

It's surprisingly good.

Also the guy who plays Homelander should play Albert Wesker.

Torrent it

>have amazon prime
>torrented it anyway

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Eats babies

hey sorry bro but you DID ask.

people only like this show because it takes a dump over the last decade of marve/dc garbage.

oh and he fucks a dolphin. only us old fags will get that pre-meme culture internet joke.

I'm streaming it from putlocker. It's actually Kino, I'm surprised.

have you read the entirety of the comics?
if so do you like the comic or show better

>girl says she had a crush on you
>whips out dick and starts fapping
>talks her into sucking in the end
holy shit

Attached: 1551843617108.jpg (616x411, 134K)

I have and I'll do it again, numbnuts.

Openly antagonizing her about it in the meeting was Chad as fuck, then he started turning into a bitch

i tried to like it but its cringey shit

That crash with the dolphin.

Attached: 1563282338811.png (178x167, 2K)

Why the fuck did she swallow though?
That's so weird.

That was the most unintentionally funny thing in the series.

Attached: 1565710064272.jpg (480x360, 10K)

She was secretly into it.

Pretty sure it was intentional.

Spitters are quitters and she doesn't strike me as a quitter

>every conversation with Billy starts with them telling him to fuck off and then after a few minutes he manages to convince during a dumb speech

It's like the writers only know how to do one type of conversation.

yeah bro it was meant to be an emotionally weighted gripping scene

Name a more annoying character

Attached: 1032837586.png (558x524, 306K)

>every conversation with Billy starts with them telling him to fuck off and then after a few minutes he manages to convince during a dumb speech
They all secretly wanted to join in on it, they just wanted to pretend they're above it. I think that was pretty obvious.

Couldn't he have flown under the plane, and let the plane come into contact with his back, then just slowed the descent into the water while keeping the plane horizontal?
So the plane still crashes into the water, but not a nosedive at terminal velocity.
Then everyone could get out like in a best case emergency water landing, like if a plane goes off the runway into the ocean type of thing.

And that's what we love about you! :D

How would he slow it down though?
Putting thousands of pounds of pressure into his hands and punching through?
Just rubbing his 4 foot long back against it?

Starlight

I dunno, he's the Superman. Just like push against it.

>quick Starlight, come call this crime scene lit in front of the camera

Obviously. My point is that it's really repetitive and boring after the first couple times and it just keeps happening.

Not how it works outside of fairyland boyo.
His explanation to Maeve made sense to me physics wise, her solution was fucking retarded.
>"Just fly them one by one lmao"
Yeah at the speed of light so they get ripped apart

>Frenchie
That moron is a fucking disaster, the guy acn't act at all and the character is shit. Every singl scene with him is a pain in the ass. Kimikooooooo. The guy is introduced as a badass who build stff to kill sups, but in all other episodes he's become a beta and a complete joke of a character, a pansy who likes strong women. His love for the jap makes zero sense but she was annoying as hell, just like him. I hope they get rid of him off screen in season 2

Attached: frenchie.jpg (569x525, 42K)

Who are you quoting?

>frenchie
>speaks perfect english
>for a french guy
>who's supposed to speak only French

Ack.

Attached: shue.jpg (317x400, 34K)

Even if he could, he didn't want to. It'd tarnish his image not being able to rescue the plane in a good way. Also he realised he could use the deaths to promote his message.

He empathizes with kimiko because he was in a similar situation when his dad kidnapped him as a kid. They literally tell you this in the fourth episode. Fuck off you retarded brainlet, this show isn’t complicated yet it’s still too hard for some people to grasp. I shudder to imagine what you actually like watching.

Like, he said he can't just like pick up the plane and fly away, like he has nothing to push against and/or the plane would just rip apart, so my thinking is if he gets under it and lets the plane come to rest on him, he can like fly upwards, so the plane isn't falling as fast while also keeping level. And he does all this at a pace that wouldn't just rip the plane apart as if he flew under it and just grabbed it in the middle.
I don't know if it'd totally work but it could be worth a shot.

>IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER

Attached: deep.png (1622x689, 689K)

Fuck off, shill. Fuck Amazon, too.

He'd just punch through the hull in all of those scenarios. The force inserted would be too strong.

>but it could be worth a shot.
Nah, it really couldn't

Attached: 1565660899970.png (865x610, 428K)

He even deleted some that weren't soijack. What did the shills mean by this?

Everyone treats him like a hard criminal who just deals drugs and guns, but he cares about more than just that, he said so himself. Also yellow fever for a qt Japanese i mean who can blame him?

What if some of the people on the plane called loved ones or social media'd they were being saved after he killed the terrorists in the passenger area. Like, while they thought they would be saved still, and before Homelander came out of the cockpit.

I mean he was right. How the hell was he going to save all 123 people? He can only fly and shoot lasers.

Attached: 0.jpg (646x431, 60K)

>Also yellow fever for a qt Japanese i mean who can blame him?
I certainly can't.

Attached: 1565609575412[1].png (254x246, 83K)

>Homelander lasering all the haters

Attached: 1565498124044.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

So Not-Wonderwoman can't fly?
I thought real Wonderwoman flys

That's why he was all "Everything's fine!"
He didn't want to even send the impression anything was wrong until the last possible moment, he also probably would have lasered any phones pointed at him and denied dubious audio

it was a red herring. You thought she was throwing up b/c she was disgusted/swallowed, but really it's just because she's bulimic.

He’s probably right but considering he saved butcher from the explosion he’s actually insanely fast. It might’ve worked but letting them die carried no risk and worked out better for his plans anyway.

Fuck this was such a kino scene with the song playing and everything.
Plus extra BASED points for killing the shitskin women

>he doesn't swallow the nut
fag

I like this show a lot, but I am a bit annoyed that it's 99.99% our world irl. How long have supes be en around? Are they in other countries or just the US. Is literally everyone controlled by Vought? Why the fuck haven't they just taken over the world of they are so powerful?

Even Heroes had more world building than this. I hope it picks up.

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 299K)

You're a peon, you're not the house, buddy.

I think that's kinda the point, bud.

Attached: Homelander.png (798x1001, 1.15M)

literally muh couer the character

Once the terrorists were killed you know in reality everyone would be jumping on their phones to either call loved ones or post about it on social media.
Homelander wouldn't have taken action until after the pilot died and the controls were fucked. For like 30 seconds there people would have been using their phones like crazy.

Killing bad guys with impunity and also murdering anyone involved is the best way to handle that shit.
If you're telling me, that if you had super powers you'd be careful about killing bad guy meat bags you're fooling yourself, I'd laser the shit out of everyone too.
Although the first kill he did where he threw the guy that bag dumped him like a thousand feet into the air was fucking hilarious

They’re all made by vaught bro, are you paying attention?

I know what they were trying to do with him but it didn't work and it seems they changed his character after his first introduction. It doesn't work because both him and the jap are terrible actors.

Vought used the serum to create all the superheroes so I assume they're only in the US and that they're all involved/controlled/monitored by the company in some way.

absolute brainlet.

She just seems like a superhuman kinda deal, big strength, insane reflexes and the like. Most heroes seem to have only one shtick, homelander has multiple so he must be special(well we know he is)

If you're going to dispute the fact that there are paid shills here, it's probably not a good idea to sound just like a shill whilst you do it, retard.

the show has already deviated so much from the comic, that probably won't even happen.

>What is "Airplane mode"
And don't sell me that you'd have the presence of mind to turn that shit off because they thought the plane was still functional

Actually it did work.

Don't you talk back to me Homelander I pay your salary when I buy your merch.

>implying homelander gives a fuck about money

6 episodes in and I feel like dropping the show everytime Starlight talks.

You're starting to piss me off with how stupid and in denial you are.

No fucking way, his features are too soft.

>Dude I'd totally have the presence of mind to do a bunch of things if I thought I was about to die.
You'd shit your pants if you ever saw a terrorist, you fat pig

Most importantly why are the roles reversed, it should be the military that are begging the corporation for supes to go win conflicts

>Actually it did work.
No it didn't. His scene were so bad I was fast forwarding all of them at some point and nothing of value was lost. He was obviously used as a filler

All of this is explained, braindead monkey

wtf I hate frenchie now

Most people don't even put airplane mode on. And even if they did, yes, they would spend the 1 second to turn it off so they could call/text/internet.

Even on fucking 9/11 people were calling loved ones when they had the opportunity.

>FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!!

Attached: The_deep_dolphin.png (1895x1076, 1.02M)

>Why do people talking about television and film on Yea Forums?

We get it retard, you're so stunning and brave

Why was jungle Asian living in a banana leaf hut Japanese with a Japanese name?
Shouldn't she be Vietnamese or something?

It only worked in the comic because it was during 9/11. Just add The Boys to the list of comics that are unadaptable!

What about that is stunning and brave?
Crying to your mother on your phone after a terrorist attack is unbelievable and brave?

God damn starlight is a cutie

Why would the military want to give up their only source of power to an external corporation?

rip dolphinbro

This is the average Yea Forums poster in a nutshell right here. Pays absolutely no fucking attention to the show/movie and then is confused about details they never paid attention to.

Almost everything you asked was literally explained in the show. Supes are only in the US because only Vought has the serum that makes people super. Homelander stole some serum and gave it to terrorists and bad people all over the world to purposefully create super villains so now supes are also outside the US.
How did you miss the entire scene with the super terrorist bomber?

based

>What are we gonna do if Sgt Homelander kills a couple hundred thousand Chinese? We can do nothing to stop him and if flips his shit while a member of the armed forces it's our responsibility.

I still thought she was cute

they're both kino

kiki v starlight tho, dead heat

Attached: kiernan.jpg (640x960, 171K)

Why did they censor this?

Attached: 1535691071271.jpg (800x763, 237K)

They really need to explain how he completely forgot about that chick who was with him in the hideout.

To be honest 90% of the show is homelander and the actor who nails it. The rest is kind of bad.

My most hated part was Wonder woman's girlfriend. Hot super hero, falls for ethnic ugly fat slob with a bitchy attitude, right.

The Tick never got shilled by marketers on here and it got insta-canceled despite being better than The Boys...I couldn't even find anyone on here to discuss the show with.

Attached: image.png (777x654, 770K)

Attached: 40D462CD-DA9B-47EB-BEB4-624B1EDA6CCD.jpg (810x456, 40K)

because it's 2019 and the comic is unnecessarily edgy

So in todays #MeToo influenced world, what's the idea behind The Deep going forward? He was raped by a girl and shunned by his job so he's sympathetic now?

I thought for sure Starlight would break his neck eventually.

adds nothing

pre anorexia Kiki was perfect

wtf why is Karl Urban's head so big compared to the homelander guy.

HEEEEEENNNNHHH

HEEEEENNNNHHHHH

>Hot super hero, falls for ethnic ugly fat slob with a bitchy attitude
Honestly WW is not very hot and herself has a bitchy attitude, she's skinny and rude, she turns me off pretty hard. And her gf wasn't as bad as Hughie's gf who got turned into marmalade. Ethnic girl who is dominant with him. But I agree mqking her a lesbian was pathetic pandering to the LGBT crowds just like Nteflix and Disney do all the fucking time now

Rape is irredeemable today. Any character is participating in rape is either the personification of evil or the victim that in the end gets revenge.

And how these 2 faggots prove it worked. A rapist in media is today only seen comically evil or an edgy self insert.

Yeah, Noir won't be a clone of homelander but a superior black version who will then beat the shit out of the weakling white boi and then fly off into the sunset while everyone claps.

The episode with the christian festival didn't really make sense to me, why would a brand built upon marketing to the country at large have such a strong evangelical theme among its heroes?
Part of the reason The Avengers is so popular is because they don't really have any strong religious or political overtones, you'd think a group like The Seven would be secular as fuck in public.

the showrunners figured out a better way to take the character than the comics themselves and both Kiwis did A+ jobs.

meanwhile all the rest of the characters get stuck in on-the-nose dialogue scenes where they earnestly describe their emotions and motives with no subtext.

the power-gap was truly massive and were it not for the final twist I probably wouldn't be interested in continuing to watch.

I can see that though. She’s like Taylor Swift levels of famous, where she could fuck anyone on the planet really. Perhaps that girl was one of the only people who connected with her/saw more than her celebrity? I look at it like Bruce Wayne dating pugface in TDK, where he was rich and famous but surrounded by soulless models and the mega rich.

Maybe just want to make a character with layers. Like forexample Jamie Lannister who is introduced as a complete douchebag, but develops later into a better person. Until the last season throws all that out the window.

It really is. I just can't help but roll my eyes when the alien martian manhunter character is running around screaming about niggers.
Seems like the overly edgy comic is perfect for the modern /pol/tard.

can't see why they wouldn't make Black Noir a HL clone, it's guaranteed to make Reddit crap their pants for the basic twist value even with no larger implications.

GRRM's official explanation was that Brienne's pussy stank. Jaime had no choice but to go die needlessly.

If you are going to tell me with a straight face having superman rape people is not edgy you are retarded.

Doesn't he have super strength too?
I figured he had the same exact powers as Superman so he could have at least help glide the plane into a safe water-landing position.

karl’s smarter than him

Guy who uncontrollably rapes everyone and dies while saving the earth by raping an asteroid when? Season 2? Best part of the comic.

You're asking this when in real life 2019 politicians still brag about how they are ultra christian because they think it's good publicity.

>I look at it like Bruce Wayne dating pugface in TDK

that was because Tom Cruise's then-wife couldn't act at all and Nolan put is foot down and recast someone competent without worrying about how Yea Forums feels about Maggie's physical appearance.

but when he fought kimiko couldn't he have just obliterated her if he was a homelander clone? i think they'll do something entirely different for him.

>Rape is irredeemable today.

that's been true since before Don Giovanni you moron. the most recent story I'm aware of where the main character is lauded for rape is the Prose Edda.

If he used his lazer eyes probably but noir doesn't use the lazer eyes because he's in disguise.
Kimiko is also super strong, super durable, super fast, with a super healing factor. Noir still won their fight if you forgot but kimiko can put up a fight.

There's a couple(and by a couple I mean over 6000 islands of varying size) of Japanese islands where people live in pretty rural conditions.

isn't he meant to be an unsuccessful clone? I haven't read the comics, but I assumed that meant without the same powers: he presumably couldn't be horribly deformed or the reveal wouldn't work.

Yeah but that shit only works in Deep South states, Homelander's evangelical stuff just feels out of place as does Vought's heavy investment into it while they're trying to appeal to a ton of different markets (especially for an event that's against gay marriage).

Because :( wahmen

that episode is where the show starts to turn to shit for various reasons, but HL going full christmode is specifically meant to be over-the-top. I was much more annoyed by the limp agnosticism that was offered as the alternative to being retards for Christ.

anyway messiahs with superpowers might have delayed the relative secularization of the media.

>censor

you mean, why did they change who got their dick out?

because Homelander isn't the same character as in the comics?

especially with vought using the whole "chosen by god" angle in regards to supes

That's the whole point. A normie is powerless against a superman who wants to rape them. How is that not showing "superheroes" are a bad fucking idea.

Not that guy but I think the idea is fucking retarded because Homelander is a fucking stud and the approach for Butcher's girl was genius, when my last thought about the situation was that Homelander was telling the truth, they did a pretty good job

Attached: suck it.png (856x1295, 1.95M)

Homelander's speech at the festival was badass.

It's anti christian because religious people are hard to sell stuff too or manipulate with media.

he is french, the weebest country in the world, of course he has yellow fever

HL was 100% telling the truth. it's a great subversion of the macho revenge plot cliche that Butcher got outright cucked because his wife simply couldn't control herself around what was basically a living God. it's a legit extension of what would REALLY happen if superheroes were real: they would screw with relationships worse than porn or Facebook just by existing.

easy, iron man 3 it.
Or whatever that monkey game is.
Carry as many people as you can and have everyone hold on to each other long enough for him to drop them safely in the water and from there on it's cake

>Carry as many people as you can and have everyone hold on to each other long enough for him to drop them safely in the water and from there on it's cake
do you even physics? This is not your "just turn off your brain bro" MCU capeshit

why wouldn't it work?

it's in there. why do you complain about shows you haven't seen?

yes it is you dumb shill

Have you ever watched any Peckinpah movie? High Plains Drifter?

He’s actually super hot
t. Grill

>Someone slips out because you're not aware of how many people you can carry safely off hand
>Someone can't swim
Damn

dude in CS:GO when I turn noclip on I can fly through anything, are you seriously telling me that wouldn't work?

Why id they hire a greasy jew to play a typical frenchie? At least if the actor was particularly good there would be a reason. But he actually sucks.

>someone's arm gets pulled out of its socket because HL tries to change direction too fast

I'm honestly starting to wish they'd filmed this version of the scene.

he was fine, but the quality of the writing started to decline pretty badly and his character was already so cartoonish it hit him the hardest.

Fuck off tranny

post yfw youtube.com/watch?v=A5wVZ-W3dNw

Attached: 1521447622347.gif (227x221, 980K)

I'd let him suck on my mantiddies

>Rape is irredeemable today
Don’t recall a time when it was redeemable

hope your assholes are ready for this arc next season. they're clearly going to do it, for obvious hilarious satirical reasons.

Attached: president homelander.jpg (256x400, 68K)

looked more like an arab to me

Attached: vcompound not even once.png (134x156, 54K)

Attached: sharif not liking it.jpg (400x561, 48K)

>High Plains Drifter?

you mean the movie where the final twist is that Clint Eastwood is playing the spirit of a man avenging his own death on the entire town who was collectively responsible? dunno if the example really applies here.

>vast majority would pass out immediately due to lack of oxygen from being at such height
>their skin would freeze, parts of their bodies, specifically the eyes would get all fucked up from falling downwards from that height
>different speeds of falling.
>everyone fucking complies with Iron Man's commands like they have super hearing powers
>just catch these extremely fast falling down people by the arm bro, it totally won't break every bone in that arm, probably even knock them unconscious
>these people then have to catch other people with one hand like they have super strength powers

In the comics he's a contingency to homelander
Idk if they'll actually do it in the show though, it seems way too obvious since it's one of the most famous parts of the comic

He's clearly supposed to be French of Algerian descent

meant to quote this:

Hoes mad

Well he IS from Marseille

I hope you know what he meant otherwise I would have to assume you're mentally deficient

It would have been better just to infect the homelander with a genetic disease then keep him as a slave that needs to have his injection every month.

Like how the american pharma industry is with the average amerimutt and painkillers and stents(that don't do anything), and mental drugs and the transeuals who need their drugs.

Depends. Kiki age 15 and under is kino. Age 11 is literal perfection. Once she hit 16 she started losing the baby fat and turned into a disgusting stick with a pointy chin.

Attached: 1358565693359.jpg (2273x3000, 715K)

She wasn't a jungle Asian, she was pale as fuck. She was clearly eastern

Save your nigger babble for reddit

Burgers for the boys! Burgers for the boys
BURGERS FOR THE BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Gpt12psAA

Attached: pauly-d-ap-1537472326.jpg (600x338, 16K)

The supes didn't know black noir was a homelander clone?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.
Why was that character living in a jungle hut with a jungle militia sweeping through?

In the movie iron man freezes their nerves or something so they literally can't let go
Besides the fact that Homelander only cares about positive PR, a good speech about what they couldve done is better than saving only some of the passengers and looking incompetent

God, I miss guido culture. We were the last bastion of real men.

In the middle of the ocean? Do they all have satellite phones?

Damn, fucking skullmogged

Explain it to me then

I'm pretty sure she is a bi.

The guy is not even french he's israeli.

They were pretty close to the US since the wreckage started washing up on NY like the next day.

And his actions, killing and even rape, are portrayed as justified in the end. Same with Rutger Hauer in Flesh and Blood, he rapes the little girl so good she falls in love with him. Rape has only in the last 5 years become a taboo that makes the perpetrator the darkest shade of black imaginable in the eyes of the audience. Which is exactly why they changed it in the show, the Homelander, even tho he participates in every degeneracy imaginable in the comics, never comes off as one dimensional but today rape, or even just sexual assault, is considered to be such a terrible act that nothing good can ever happen to this character again or at least until a Saul to Paul redemption arc in which he literally sacrifices his life to save that of a would-be rape victim. Same reason he isn't calling The Deep a fucking nigger repeatedly.

Is she even that? From what I remember she only came to that whale at her lowest point. Afterwards when she was sober she quite clearly rejected her.

If Translucent has diamond-hard skin, then how come he got knocked around by Butcher?
And how didn't Butcher break his hands while fighting him?
And wouldn't the however-his-skin-works make it heavier, slowing him down while he was invisible?
How come some dipshit mayor knows about Compound V?
Why was the "the timing is bad" story for his murder dropped?
If The Deep found the plane, then how come he didn't tell people who could survey the damage for a FAA investigation/recover the bodies of an elected official and his son?
How come some dipshit D-lister like Popclaw is so familiar with Compound V that she's actually relapsed with it? If it's some kind of open secret, then how come the CIA is just now learning about it from some burnout like Butcher?

>known about the comic for quite a while
>know it's art style looks like fucking garbage and is very off putting
>want to read it even more since finished season 1
What do

commit suicide

Think pierce proof not blunt proof

>ywn hang out with The Boys™
Jdimsa.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1280x523, 109K)

As someone else suggested, committing suicide is a reasonable option. As far as the comic is concerned, story always comes first, despite the medium being so strongly based around the artwork. So I would say check it out.
Started reading it recently and it's been pretty good.

>translucent threatening to throw a tv on him as some sort of final move

This didn't adapt well to [current year] when that tv would weight like 15kg

that chick was a pump and dump, the weeb girl is waifu material on the other hand

>This didn't adapt well to [current year] when that tv would weight like 15kg
thrown at your head. It would at the very least incapacitate you and deliver some serious brain damage.

A 15kg barbel yeah, but a TV is soft comparatively and the weight is spread out over a large area.
Plus he could just shield his head with his arm.

>mfw I still found her kinda cute

Attached: 1560206082165.png (1185x801, 1.26M)

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

And then he'd proceed to bash his face numerous times. Whether he was dead from the first impact doesn't really matter.

Are you retarded?
His skin isn't diamond material it is just as durable as diamond as in it won't break.
Deep is scared of homelander and there was literally a scene where homelander intimidated deep into shutting the fuck up about the plane, if he went and told random people homelander would just kill him.
Popclaw is in a relationship with A-Train who is one of the seven and likes to use compound V. Why the fuck wouldn't his girlfriend know about it too? I mean it's pretty obvious as one of the seven A-Train knows compound V gives supes their power and i'm sure he told his super girlfriend.

>watches episode 5
wtf? i hate Christianity, now!

eh ok you've got me there, but the initial threat of "I'm gonna throw this big heavy thing on you" wasn't as intimidating as it would be with an old big screen TV.

He's also the character that they use to fill time with those shitty monologues that every cable tv show seems to have now. The one where the camera zooms into a character's face and they go on about some story in their past so that they can pretend the scene has gravitas. Daredevil had a shit ton of them and so did Breaking Bad. They're awful and pointless and outside of Frenchie, The Boys actually does a decent job of getting information and characterization done without resorting to it. Also, he's a fucking incompetent fag.

The subtitles didn't work properly on the copy I downloaded, what was Frenchie saying to the girl when she was under the table? Something about his dad chaining his leg so he wouldn't run away or some shit?

Reposting from dying thread,

Did anyone else find the Believe Expo episode really annoying? And not from the /pol/ perspective either where they think any kind of commentary is an attack on the white race. I mean, the whole episode just felt clumsy and childish. The timeline was all over the place and I was having a hard time following whether or not minutes or hours were passing as Butcher seemingly teleported from location to location in the time it took everyone else to wander around. I get what they were going for with the cult mixing people's super hero worship with religion but it felt so lazy. Couldn't they give elastic fag an actually charismatic speech instead of one that read like it was written by a toddler? Nobody would ever choose to follow someone that looked and sounded like an inbred retard and they completely misunderstood why people are drawn to cult leader personalities in the first place and instead used the whole episode as a hamfisted message against bible thumpers. I hate evangelicals too, they're the ones that worship Israel the most and believe in stupid shit like Saint Peter's Cross being demonic, but their depiction felt too simplistic and and stupid. The part at the end with Hughie's revelation that agnosticism exists felt like the kind of pat on the back shit that Seth Rogan probably thought was more clever and insightful than it actually is.

>Nah you're right. It felt like a reddit post, pretending to drop some serious redpills while saying shit that's totally obvious and inoffensive
Spot on. It was like /r/atheism wrote that script.

Attached: 1513206601487.png (408x450, 34K)

user...she's a dyke.
First impression came when it was revealed and showed her fucking and going after girls, the lezbos hate bi chicks, and stragiht men hate bitchy not even hot gay chicks.
So there is no reason to try and inevitably fail miserably at getting her with a guy or hooking her up with any male in the cast or even a side male.
Not even her getting raped for that sweet sweet sweet "rape culture" shlick porn for the LGBTQA and female audience is going to work.

She's in the lezbo ghetto now.

>she's a dyke
She dated Homelander

I wonder about that. I now really want to see what that relationship was like and how they got into it. Was it all just a pr stunt, or was there some genuine attraction. I mean, Homelander mentioned how they used to run away to paris together, so it was probably both, and he is much closer to her than any other person except stilwell

Will punished Butcher shave the bears in S2? The beard looks like shit.

Attached: frenchie-israel.jpg (724x381, 63K)

The Chinese super hero they let loose

>Couldn't they give elastic fag an actually charismatic speech instead of one that read like it was written by a toddler?

TV is nearly always shitty with sermons. The only one I can recall atm that was any good was from that black preacher on Babylon 5.

I liked The Boys and fuck the haters

Her nostrils annoyed me

Yeah and butchers wife is in a relationship with homelander and is raising his bastard.
Lots of bullshit in the plot.
She's the dyke who fucks a guy for plot reasons/to say that dykes are normal women who're fuckable narrative.

She was his gf but after he got burned she dumped him and let him fend her hinself, so he hooked up with Kimiko instead

Its slightly satirical feeling anyway, like GTA world so it doesnt bother me too much

dont ever talk shit about katana, shes got my back

It was a little on the nose but there's Televangelism and Church of Prosperity crap that really is that saccharine. Most evangelical churches are more grounded though.

Super Cunt

Loved his whole arc, hope he doesn't get randomly killed off.

Israelis and Arabs are both ethnically semitic, they look pretty similar. Unless they come out and say he's supposed to be a european frenchman I'll assume he's Algerian

">iron man 3 it"

lol

what if i get killed by her?

watched it and it was just ok

homelander is based though

damn this art is terrible and why did they blackwash a-train?

The thing I hate the most is that every single fucking reviewer loves this damn show.

It was okay at best, but everyone acts like its absolute perfection as if its their first edgy story ever.
The characters are garbage and their actors feel like they're in some teenage soap.
The story is nonsensical.
Everything just feels like a bunch of nothing, but with EDGE thrown in as if it makes it less shit. A god damn, all its scrapping the bottom of the barrel with stereotypes for what's bad.
>hurr cop thinks black guy is bad!
>EVIL CHRISTIANS ARE ACTUALLY GAY!!!
>muh women are actually good and just in bad situations, but those evil men are just assholes
like fuck off, its a 6/10 at most.

Attached: 1558358324766.jpg (660x720, 94K)

Beats the piss out of homelsnder and drags his mangled corpse across the White House on national tv
Also he’s a homelander clone

i think this was brought up i think. trying to grab the plane would've just broken it, or something

Starlight and Butcher should hatefuck each other

Attached: starlight.png (600x338, 133K)

Why does she look so much hotter and sexier in the boys than she did in Blood Father, is it just the blonde hair?

Attached: Erin Moriarty.jpg (900x506, 142K)

because they whitewashed the deep

>why did they blackwash a-train
black guys are good at running

Man i can't even imagine still being alive if my mind and brain was completely rotted out by dumb politics and memes. I would have fucking killed myself by now i don't know how you live like this.

Shame, woulda been hot af if Starlight sucked off a BBC.

i would advise against it, her sword traps the souls of its victims

Butcher shot Starlight with a gigantic rifle for no reason. He can go to hell.

This show would have actually been subversive if Starlight kept or strengthened her faith

That was the weirdest part of the show to me. Butcher randomly showing up to the park with a fuckhuge rifle and blowing away starlight as if he's trying to save hugie made no sense.

uh she was trying to arrest him, like hueu said if she had he wouldve been dead before the end of the day, butcher saved his life

Its not even /pol/
Its just soo generic, and the thing is that was THE focal point for many of the episodes. There was an entire episode dedicated solely to showing how horrible and evil christians are.
Yeah we get it, christians are anti-gay and secretly fuck little boys. Tell me again 12 years ago.
Or
>all these heroes are sociopaths
>e-except the 2 girls! they're actually innocent
give me a bitchy female, jesus. If I know one thing, its that women can go pure evil. Instead, not only is maev just a "tragic lesbian" the coorporate lady was nothing too.

This shit is just as generic as generic can be. They could have actually made interesting arcs for any of those. Christians are evil hypocrits, whatever. Make it a drug smuggling ring or someshit. Give us something fucking new.

She was a fuck buddy
What more is there to explain? A lot of people just like to have sex and skip the relationship part and do so with multiple people. It’s much much more common than you think

Yeah, and that's why they should hatefuck each other. Your point?

Is Amazon© Prime© down for you too ?
I wanted to watch some The Boys© or maybe another Prime Orignals© show like Jack Ryan©

I’m sure she commends you for your chivalry

can reddit fucking leave

The over-the-top nature was the main appeal. People who call it “edgy” are those that find offense in everything while totally missing the point

How can Homelander be so cute? He's a lost boy that needs nurturing. His big sad eyes get to me.

>join the boys group on normiebook
>see tonnes of memes laughing at the deep's rape/saying he deserved it

Fucking christ

Attached: 1562897807146.jpg (342x338, 23K)

she did

You can have dark, and over the top edge without the entire comic feeling like a goth teenager wrote it to show how badass and cool he is.

Yeah, woke up my parents laughing.

>inb4 NEET

Was visiting for the weekend.

Superian > Homelander

Nah i stand by my post you're retarded and too far gone. So blinded by dumb politics and memes you can't even see reality for what it is and instead babble on about nonsense like you're doing now.

>calling christians dumb is not cool :(
>completely ignores the character stillwell so you can pretend no bad females exist
>completely ignores the fact maeve's character is a cold hearted bitch that does bad things with everyone else and is too scared to be a proper hero
>ignores how the entire character of deep in season 1 is making him an easy to hate asshole in the first episode and every single scene after that is making you feel some sympathy for him

how the fuck is maeve or popclaw innocent?

>>saying he deserved it
eye for an eye

How come Mesmer didn't work for the police? He's a living lie detector. It's impossible to keep anything from him. It looked like he was barely managing, living in a shitty house with a low income. Also, I felt a bit bad about him dying.

correct

Attached: sl.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

he had a serious drug addiction, he would've gotten arrested

He didn't finger her lungs.

>give critique
>y-you're just /pol/!
cringe.

>stillwell
you mean the character that got mad at homelander multiple times for being overly evil for no reason?
She was just a generic coorporate suit, but she never did anything evil, it was always the men that were during evil things and she just had to try and deal with it because she was "terrified"
>maeve is a cold hearted bitch
who keeps crying about it, and keeps trying to save people. The entire narrative about her character is that she's forced into bad situations and regrets it.
>the deep
even if that was the case, he just comes off as pathetic and pointless the entire time. Every time he shows up its badly done. Rather than sympathetic because he's treated like shit by everyone, he just comes off as a dumbass who wants to fuck dolphins and gets raped by a literally normal human.
maeve is constantly given the role of girl in the wrong place and forced into bad situations.
popclaw just accidentally killed someone, shit happens, but it was never portrayed as her being evil.

because he can easily lie? he could fuck over anyone since how can you dispute him, massive potential for corruption and perversion of justice, now if he was working for say the CIA on the otherhand, but thats the whole point isn't it? the government doesn't want supes

this, the weakest part of the show, he has the best superpower

it was pretty fucking evil, and maeve is participating in a coverup that cost the lives of hundreds of people, how you are getting
>they are innocent
is beyond me, they are far from innocent, in fact traslucent is the "most innocent" out of all of them, even The Deep helped cover up HL murdering the mayor

If he hadn't sold out the Boys he wouldn't have died. Snitches get Stiches.

If it’s beyond the boundaries you’re uncomfortable with, that’s fair; but again you shouldn’t read the comic and be surprised given it’s a Garth Ennis work, come on now

if he didnt sell out the Boys, Homelander would've gave him the laser eyes

see

She doesnt really have a choice. You can say she's bad by not calling it out. But if she does she's dead. Same with the deep. HL will straight up murder any of them if he feels like it.

thats every supes excuse, all of them
>if I didn't help cover up murders HL will laser me
>if I don't suicide my gf HL will laser me
>if I don't snitch HL will laser me
etc. at some point you just have to say that the entirety of the seven are cowards scared shitless of HL

I never called you /pol/ you mongoloid i just said you were blinded by dumb politics memes. Of course you are /pol/ though because really it's only /pol/ that are delusional and clueless as you that can't watch a single show or movie without trying to pretend something has to be SJW.

Stillwell is an evil bitch who did nothing but lie to homelander and cover up bad events the supes did like shooting down planes and killing random people, covering up rapes etc. Her whole character is just her being selfish and wanting to get her company and products into the military so she can make big profits and have more power.
The fact you ignore all of this and want to pretend she's not a bad person so you can keep pretending this show has a message of 'men = bad and women = good' is ridiculous.

cant wait for Stormfront in s2 so we can have nazi threads

BASED

so its all HL fault, no-one else is culpable for anything because they are all so scared of HL, its just a massive copout

can someone put a picture of starlight in her sexy outfit

Whoa guy i think this user is starting to figure out the show! Decent people in a bad situation forced to do bad things they don't like or want to do but have to.
Does this make them bad people or victim of cicumstance? Where do you draw a line and by what degree are they at fault?
Almost like things aren't one dimensional and some characters actually have nuance and require you to actually form an opinion!

Why do you think that anybody else NEEDS to be culpable? The Seven are all fucked up in their own special ways. Making the two-dimensional, like they were in the comics, would be to make them worse. The Deep was barely even a character in the comics.

this

in the comics french guy is a lame parody of leon the professional

Since they’re casting a Jewish female for that role, I’ll bet the acting will be over the top evulz for brownie points
It’ll make redditors happy since they get affirmation of their views, and /pol/ happy too since she’ll probably do some retarded bad shit like massacre a black ghetto, nuke a Chinatown or kill illegal immigrants lmao

Except the reason I bring up the "political memes" is because it's what the show brings up. And because the show brings it up it's worth mentioning because of how low of a fruit it is. It's not interesting, and more so its straight up cringe to see the christian festival and starlight cry about it. It just makes you roll your eyes every time you say a gay christian priest. Its laughable when the famous superhero isnt recognized by a security guard in the most ham fisted way possible. It's not bad because hurr sjws. It's bad because of how stupid it is.

Greed and murder are very different sides of the spectrum. She was greedy but she never gave any orders beyond her business decisions. And it's not like she had a choice in the matter, especially not with homelander sitting there ready to laser her face in. Considering the setting she could have been the one to tell homelander to laser a plane or spread compound V to terrorists. Instead she's just a suit while homelander does all the evil.

She'll probably be pretty hot with a nice costume so i can guarantee there will be dozens of threads saying shit like "tfw no nazi gf"

I'm saying they are all at fault, saying they did nothing wrong because they were scared of HL is bullshit, they are all responsible

The deep still rapes people. Noir apparently just kills people. Atrain murdered a chick while high.
Translucent was going to murder our boy.

Very easy for you to say, since you weren't in the same situation ever.

>they're casting a jewish female as stormfront
sauce?

Please post the gif of homelander looking around the plane and then leaving

Madelyn.....

they are all at fault, their are things i've done because I was scared of physical violence from someone else, but guess what I still hold some of the blame

He went to Homelander to begin with though, he would've been fine if he kept the secret

Theres a difference between Maeve sitting there begging homelander to save people. And just not telling the news, and people actively participating in murders and abusing their power. Maeve is never shown to do anything to abuse her power or push it on people. She just stays silent. On the scale of bad that's minuscule.

the deep never raped anyone, atrain murdered that girl running errands for HL, translucent wasn't going to murder anyone, he was leaving

at the very least she could retire from the Seven, but she likes the fame and attention too much, just like all of them

yeah but its back now

>isn't he meant to be an unsuccessful clone?
nope quite the opposite
he's a better, more refined clone since his whole job is to kill homelander but they backtrack on that plan so he goes crazy

>translucent wasn't going to murder anyone
did you forget when he almost crushed Huey's head with a TV?

You are just reaffirming my point that maeve and other characters are a little more multi-dimensional than just bad or good. Maeve has to actively participate in cover ups like standing right next to homelander and watching him kill someone and then letting him unload a gun on you to make it seem like self defence.

Yes, thank you, Mr. Backseat Driver. Please continue to tell us how you would have behaved in life or death situations you have never been in.

while tracking down a spy yes, killing criminals isn't considered a bad thing in this universe, HL and Maeve kill criminals in broad day light in front of cheering crowds

I just did, I would probably do the same as them, doesn't make me any less guilty

Yeah, but that's still minimal. Even if she retired the evil shit would still be going on. It won't change. And theres a good chance she's not allowed to quit.
>its not rape!
Okay hurr durr blackmailed and told her life would be ruined if she didn't suck his dick
>errands
The errand wasnt to murder a bitch. He just did it because he's a dipshit.
>translucent
He was literally about to kill him before butcher saved his ass.

They are all responsible to some degree but mostly it's because they were too weak to stand up to Homelander and Vought's suits. It's easier to forgive weakness than it is to forgive premeditated malice.

Why are madelyn's nips always pointy

Because they're calling you to come home.

Its not that multidimensional
It's just your generic good girl forced to be around bad things.

They changed it to fit with the stereotype of black runners and that blacks can't swim.

sure HL is "most guilty" doesnt absolve the others

no they just couldnt find a black actor that could swim

yes he was tracking down a criminal, the seven kill criminals

Plus Kimiko was probably weakened after having a long time inside that cell.

>the seven kill criminals
This is a flimsy arguement. Maeve wasn't going to kill the rooftop shooter before Homelander punched him in the heart. I don't think Deep or Starlight killed any of the drug runner guys they fought. Translucent wanted to kill Huey because he was an arrogant asshole who saw himself as above non super people.

Maeve killed at least 3 people in the opening scene

That was the best she could do at the time. She was stopping a truck, you dont do that softly.

she then jumped into the truck and killed them, with 2 briefly escaping

I think it's the fact he didn't even try.