Why do Americans add so many over the top sound effects to their reality shows...

Why do Americans add so many over the top sound effects to their reality shows? Compare Gordon Ramsay arguing in the British and American version

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

youtube.com/watch?v=cnw9KjwRrXo

Attached: ramsay pointing.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3slMqP3e9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello I'm looking for a gift for my aunt.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

ameriglobos need cues from the jewish showrunners to know when to clap or get angry or sad

Sound effects really enhance a show although I agree that they reuse and overuse a lot of sound effects.

Low attention span due to a life of constant quick fixes, not that Americans are the only ones that suffer from this

bugah

Attached: 1562073424104.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

Kek, I was thinking of this too.

Korean reality TV shows are even worse when it comes to sound effects and playing music from other shit like Star Wars and Superman and Macguyver and shit in addition to laugh tracks. And then nothing ever happens in these shows. Like 90% of them are just "people sit around and do nothing" or "people eat the most ordinary food and try to pretend like they're having the nastiest orgasm in doing so" or "people go on the most boring vacation with a camera crew" or "little kids exist."
Like, make fun of Korean dramas and shit, but at least shit happens in them.

Need something to cover up the gunfire.

DADDY

Because Gordon is scared of the Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=r3slMqP3e9Q

what a fucking clown

nobody cares about your gay dramas roastie
t. variety chad

Because it sells nigger

imagine believing those 2 burgers are even remotely the same

American audience needs familiar tunes to know what to think.

Are you stupid? You're stupid, right?

Attached: d65fg4.jpg (982x1005, 99K)

based

americans have low attention spans

this reeks of New York "Italians"

He's a spammer who posts this in every thread even remotely related to gordom ramsay or cooking. Probably mentally ill, or perhaps he got absolutely btfo once and is still trying to recover.

Reality TV is scripted and he is acting a role, you dunces.

I'm fine with the sound effects with Gordon Ramsey, it fits the show. What pisses me off is when they add retarded monster noises and shit to nature documentaries whenever the smallest shit happens.,