What is maguire's iq?

Attached: 1650395242775.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/FQuwZxmX0AcgSGx?format=jpg&name=900x900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>steps up to play it tight
>doesn't close up at all for no reason, stays 10 yards away
>leaves a giant gap behind, doing pantomine in no man's land
wtf

David Luiz 2.0

IQ level: Windowlicker

____head

>webm
can't play it ;)

t. ranny iphone user

>this guy starts for England

This is more on Rangnick by having Maguire so up on the pitch. There's no reason why he should leave his position and play midfield at any given time.

this can't be real

Seems more like miscommunication while trying to set the off-side trap.

I dont get it?

Attached: aDg6r4G_460s.jpg (460x332, 27.69K)

What his shirt number?

which one is maguire?? they are so shit that every manure player looks like him
i'm seriuos

God I hope so. This is a goal you can insert Pulisic into as the scorer easily. That's his wing.

The one doing the offside trap lmao

No thats Lindelöf

England unironically call themselves candidates to win the world cup despite their main 2 centre-backs being Maguire and Mings

That will be 80 million pounds sterling (£80,000,000), please.

This guy is Tsu's captain

pbs.twimg.com/media/FQuwZxmX0AcgSGx?format=jpg&name=900x900

i think it's the one "marking" mane (the liverpool nigger)

I guess john stones doesn't exist in your fantasy world then. Someone like tomori could easily replace maguire as well.

LMAO WTF

Isn't that offside?

LMAO

Attached: 1650400249935.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

how is this useless sack of fucking shit in a premier league team

To be fair he's at least a standard deviation smarter than your average fridge

No. The ball is further down than the receiver when it was passed.
>look at the ball, look at the ball, look at the ball, oh shit a goal
What the fuck? You learn to not stare on the ball when you're 9 years old, at the latest

Backpasses can never be offside, regardless if both attackers are past the last defender.

jesus christ

>"H'HE'S GOOD F-FOR ENGLAND THO!"

I could do that for 80 million

And then you complain when our clubs buy black defenders like rudiger, koulabily, zouma, the mendy of real madrid, etc

Do they have other bongs in that team? perhaps he is the token bong guy.

>we couldnt score against him

>they think we're going to have a hard time against this
lol. lmao.

Jeeesus, at least when(/if*) we mark like that in the Sunday Beer League there's a good chance of the attacker shanking the shot wide
/if 'cause even Sunday Beer League cretins can mark better than that if we have 67 minutes during the game to sober up

AYY CARAMBA

Attached: 1650401245355.webm (960x540, 2.43M)

That assist is fucking kino tbf

what the fuck is the jump away from his own goal all about? theres not even an offside trap to play

is he legit retarded?

it completely puts him on the back foot

Attached: 1637521281813.jpg (519x544, 50.82K)

>That complete shit pass at the start
This dude is iredeemable garbage

>make a horrific pass
>decides to push up instead of cover back at the exactly wrong moment creating space for the pass
>Wan-Bissaka in the back jogging behind Salah until he realizes the danger and starts sprinting
United really have to blow this team up completely

>what the fuck is the jump away from his own goal all about?

He's a retard who has no idea Salah is behind him, so he assumes Mane is getting the pass and tries to press him

What was he clapping for at the end?

He is directly responsible for 3/4 goals, unbelievable. Squillaci levels of bad.

I think he was trying to get Diaz into an offsides position but just fucked up miserably on it.

He doesn't know he just thought it seemed fun

Isnt he even captain? Lmao

please don't remind us. If I have to watch Mings - Maguire again this year I might not actually make it.

I never thought someone could be such a handicap for the team but Maguire just keeps doing retard tier mistakes game after game

Attached: 1649321403442.png (369x342, 162.25K)

80 Liter fridge

RNHS health heroes

Looked like he was banking on the pass going to Mane (and still being too far away if that connected)
Whole play starts with slabhead's fuckup, but van-bissaka not getting back close/goalside on salah immediately on possession loss is a real fuckup there, that lazy fuck

you missed the second goal from the same match. the guy is an absolute retard

Some fine additions to my collection ITT lads, thanks

Attached: maguire 7.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

last time they lost 5-0, now just 4-0, he think the team has improved under big ralph

-80 million

maguire doesn't exactly make it difficult

doesn't even make a challenge lmao just gets dragged up and then clearly has to take 5 seconds to process what he needs to do

That's a kino fucking finish from Tielemans tbf.

He’s unironically good for England though, I know it’s a meme but he actually does perform well for them for some weird reason, I think he’s just utterly clueless in a United shirt for whatever reason

This dude has the IQ of an fucking ice cube.

i cannot fucking believe how bad this piece have shit has been since he joined united and how long it has taken people (media, normies, even espee desu) to fucking see it

if he does not get slammed by either roy or graham in this next segment i am going to have a bad one

I just posted a random one tbf, he's got way worse in his collection

Attached: maguire defending 6.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Wtf meme country are you

WHY DOES THIS MONG KEEP STEPPING UP FOR NO REASON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1455465734613.jpg (960x720, 55.51K)

I can see Gio Reyna running into the box late in Qatar right at this moment

Is he gone soon? Theres no way they are keeping him surely?

the literal first thing that Ten Hag has to do of he takes over isn't hold the shirt up for a photoshoot, hold a press conference, or meet the players and deliver his expectations - he needs to pull Maguire and Rashford into a room with their agents, demote them to the U16s and force them out. They are absolutely appalling footballers.

Did he just fucking ground slam his own teammate?
Jesus, how many of those do you have?

Yeah this one has it all. Somehow incompetent on multiple levels. I also like the one were he leaves the ball to go through his legs when it comes back off the post and he's a yard from his own goal.

Attached: 20220419_220841.jpg (726x607, 63.56K)

I've got 12 currently

Attached: maguire defending 3.webm (1120x630, 1.49M)