Waiting in line at kinoplex

>waiting in line at kinoplex
>film hoe girl starts talking to me
>we talk about our favorite kinos
>she ends up giving me her number
>i'm almost bursting with joy
>wake up
>wonder why i'm so happy despite feeling like a depressed piece of shit when i wake up
>realize it was just a dream after a few seconds
>contemplate suicide

Attached: index.png (500x600, 245K)

It's a sign

this but getting my first kiss

Just be yourself

Dude just have sex for the love of god

oops wrong pic

Attached: 1400927640184.jpg (983x758, 98K)

Nice Wojak

Literally had this dream a few nights ago. Just end me.

this but in the same dream i whispered into her ear that we should take it further and she walked away disgusted

i unironically UNIRONICALLY cant even get laid in my dreams

The 1st thing a Watcher learns is how to seperate reality from illusion. As soon as something good started happening to you, your defenses should have IMMEDIATELY gone up. One time I dreamt I had a sweet nurse gf with hands softer than silk and I instinctively knew it was a dream, even though everything else was infistinguishable from reality.

Attached: p-angel-alexis-denisof.jpg (300x300, 13K)

How does one actually partake in the action of "have sex"?

>chronic weed addict
>no longer have post apocalyptic dreams of being trapped in a large dystopian city
fuck dreams. They were always either depressing or weird

I’m starting to get like this, last time I had a good thing happen to me in a dream I immediately told myself ‘I’m going to wake up and be sad because this is a dream’ then went on dreaming

>oh la la user, tu connais so much about ozu and bresson. tell me more

Attached: 1562869110562.jpg (734x734, 96K)

Talk to a female of breeding age and ask her for consent to insert bepis into vagy

I used to dream that I could float up and down stairs, I think I dreamed this for maybe a year. Then one day I was walking toward the stairs with some friends, I tried to float up the stairs and nothing happened, then I realized I was not a real person at all and just a collection of stimulus for other dimensions. And the irony of realizing you're not real is; you're actually more real for realizing.

No you're not, because there is no "you". What is it that is doing the realizing? Nothing. The universe knowing itself. That's the scariest thing. You're just a flesh avatar for existence and aren't even a distinct entity.

Maybe if you weren't busy jacking off to soijack image collections you would've had a gf by now, you mong.

>girl approaches me, clearly interested
>I pretend she doesn't exist

got eeeem every time

that's because you yourself can't picture it. Your dreams are a mirror of your psyche. Get laid irl and you might get laid in your dreams. Think you can get laid IRL and you will get laid in your dreams.

who dis

based avoiding relationships due to fear of being rejected user

Attached: 1557051171971.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

the princess of italy

based and volcelpilled

Last time I had this dream she had very pale skin, short, jet black hair, and bushy eyebrows.

>breeding age
The biological one or the the socially acceptable and lawfully enforced one?

I had a dream that I was doxxed by Yea Forums and anons sent my oneitis all the shit I posted here last night.

Attached: 1561958999940.jpg (936x604, 32K)

Yes we get it
You're white.
You're male.
You're a virgin
You're "depressed" and think all the media sucks now and can't consume it anymore

We get it? Okay? Now kill yourself.

does she have IG

didn’t ask

Glad I made it into this post even though my post was only 18 seconds before it.

Attached: 1498493388787.png (342x342, 142K)

you will never be a cute girl.

>oneitis
Couldn't have made it more obvious

Based

>tfw girls reject me even in dreams
You still have a way to go.

I had a dream last night I was a cannibal. Been fucked up all day from it.

What do ebin fourchannel gamers call girls they like then?

Lurk more faggot

you think thats bad ...
>be me neeting instead of looking for a job
>ran out of money i only have 20$ to buy some food i don't want to waste them
>had a dream about winning the lotto
>fuck i go and buy two tickets
>lost
I shouldn't have bought them its my second time dreaming about this shit

Found the nigger.

yes. vittoriadisavoia or something like that

Why is it so hard for you guys to get laid? I was an outcast and made fun of and had low confidence but still managed to get laid in my teens and early 20s.

Dilate.

Me getting doxxed is always a reaccuring nightmare for me

Nigga did you stop trying to escape? My city is full of niggers, camel jockeys and faggots

>you think that's bad

Attached: 1527351991116.png (932x1200, 264K)

Lol nigga how old are you? Goddam

you have to go back

Thanks for all the tips and advice on how you managed to do that.