Post interrogation kino

Attached: 1531794068880 (1).jpg (940x705, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xfg861hO-Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=PNSLht-OcRo
youtu.be/pWawqTfa3vU
youtube.com/watch?v=j8IfslxOmF0&
youtube.com/watch?v=HzSgYXO7PG4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxmrvbMeKc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=wJQoxdSFTJ0
vocaroo.com/i/s1BMjjawGEK2
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=MuRY-WVKsqY
yiff.party/patreon/16927468
youtu.be/qJkUSNIBsP0?t=320
youtube.com/watch?v=tacAaadrKco
youtube.com/watch?v=bidSacNv8g0
youtube.com/watch?v=DcHh0zXFPEg
youtu.be/yS3k_Inm45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ps7SH2x2MXY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2iHlreRGDw
youtube.com/watch?v=UCehkfOqCHw
youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ef2uQN3xs
youtube.com/watch?v=slSJgdlDXx0
youtube.com/watch?v=t61VUYK0DWU
youtube.com/watch?v=CUJKaPu7oMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t5ljpPTNvCM
youtube.com/watch?v=rlrwAPWEUlg
youtube.com/watch?v=lvpPNTWX4uE
freedanielholtzclaw.com/proof-of-innocence
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc96tHCPt4M
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMuRNeyjjg
youtube.com/watch?v=WFaAvXKDZmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Xfg861hO-Ag

Call me Rus

Jim Can't Swims channel?

I watched that one this morning. Watching the Nathan Mathews one now and it's alright.

Attached: murderer stare.webm (352x270, 1.33M)

Whatever happened to Stayvunposting?

Jannies nuked it outta fear

a meme to overtake sneed

>Shanann was an independent representative for the multi-level marketing company Le-vel, selling a product called Thrive.
no wonder he killed her

Attached: 8Jg9jgC.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

I have this hairline what is it called?

>Williams currently collects a $60,000 annual military pension. In May 2010, he and his wife also split their real estate holdings, leaving Williams the sole owner of their cottage in Tweed and his wife the sole owner of their Ottawa townhouse
What do guys in prison do with their real estate and income? What can they do with it?

kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=PNSLht-OcRo

kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through kino coming through

youtu.be/pWawqTfa3vU

I wish the Israel Keyes audio wasn’t so fucked. Seemed like it would’ve been interesting

Sold or the bank takes it if they can't pay the mortgage or taxes on it . In terms of his pension I have no idea . Eating good commissary for 60k.

Why does he have that disgusting front patch of hair? Why did he show up for a voluntary interrogation?

...body?

Blacks actually defending Goetz, imagine what would happen if that had happened today.

believe it or not, most blacks used to be reasonable. you go back and watch man on the street type shit from past decades, and they seem like normal americans. the thug culture shit really ruined them beyond repair

bald

Hudson from Hudson and Rex is so good at interrogations that the real culprit gives a full explanation and confession by the end of the episode.

Attached: hudson and rex (11).png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I wonder if we'll get Dr.Pizza's interview.

I love this channel, too bad like 15 of his videos got deleted

Attached: d7ddf80c8a981dc3162f6598e30d2a26.jpg (460x345, 33K)

Attached: 1543952767444.gif (624x516, 430K)

is there a way to watch jim cant swims videos for free

yeah knowing someone with the links

They were all free in like october idek what happened

Please be advised this is transvestic disorder, a pathology where men like to dress as women. VERY DIFFERENT from transgenderism which is a completely normal identity. I repeat: transvestic disorder, NOT transgenderism.

Attached: 1556502338006.jpg (1080x983, 123K)

kek

Attached: jean-claude-van-damme.jpg (430x506, 66K)

>They'll see and they'll know, why, he wouldn't even harm a fly...

reminder that kevin feige killed women and got away with it (OP pic is a patsy)

Attached: kevin-feige.jpg (1800x1012, 74K)

he has lots on his patreon. he deserves it, especially if youtube is gonna fuck him

I'm honestly tempted, but I have a zero tolerance policy for e-begging

Jim cant swim is kino, found out about him a month ago, gave him the 1 dollar on patreon and now watched almost all of his kinos.

Great, now anytime we bring up JCS people are gonna call us shills just because a few people watch him

youtube.com/watch?v=j8IfslxOmF0&

I haven't SEEN anything

Attached: mcdaniel-interview.png (800x422, 247K)

How? I only got access to his new ones.

how about press conference kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=HzSgYXO7PG4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxmrvbMeKc

but can you do THIS?
only 399

Unfuckable

lel

FAT BOY

What is this interrogation technique called?

that's why joe jamail is a billionaire and you're not

MAN YOUR OWN JACKHAMMER, MAN YOUR BATTLE-STATIONS.

what is this from. what do i look up?

see

was... rip

I don't know.

Man the interrogator did so well picking this guy apart. So professional, so cool.

Do women make good detectives/interrogators?

Reminder never to speak with police, ESPECIALLY if you are innocent. If the police are interrogating you it means they think you did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

based and acabpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=wJQoxdSFTJ0
town meeting kino

Make and model of the chair? got get a set of them

Does saying I don't know over and over count as not talking

>gotta get me the product from the internet maymays
get a grip NPC

Yeah. If you knew something, you lied to the police. If they found that out, they could hold you for withholding information if they really want to.

What if he was innocent though? There is no physical evidence he actually did it, just circumstancial evidence. He was mainly blamed because he looks like an incel.

Look at how tough that chair is, man. You could pass that down to your grandchildren.

Yes

When they tell you "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" they literally will use ANYTHING you say against you

The only words that should come out of your mouth is "I wish to speak with a lawyer"

It's the nokia of chair

>Say you don't know anything
>Cops find evidence that shows you knew at the very least a little bit
>Cops are even more suspicious of you, as they now think you are hiding something

STAYVAN

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1BMjjawGEK2

Why do you guys like Jim can't Swim? Derek van Shaik is better

Kek

Are you a fucking child?

based

I'm stating facts

How much patreon monies he making doing this

You're being a retard comparing apples to oranges and implying you can only like one or the other. You're a fucking child who probably argues about marvel and dc and shitposts in console wars on Yea Forums.

I don't feel like going through the hassle of creating a Patreon and then adding financial information to it and then pledging $1 per month, is there anywhere else I can see his deleted videos/videos on his Patreon?

"No comment".

>hassle
You've literally spent more time and effort posting in this thread. Just say you don't want to pay next time.

I'm pretty sure creating a Patreon account takes longer than the less than 20 seconds I took making that post
Now where are the videos at

Jim Can't Swim is pure kino. The first and last Patreon I've ever subscribed to.

>i don't know

absolute unit

Give an inch and they take a mile. "Don't" means under no circumstances do you say a god damn thing until your lawyer shows up.

Took me about 30 seconds to make mine and link my paypal. Autofill helps. Would've been quicker if I used the sign in with facebook option.

lol

are there any films where the "intense character interaction" scenes are shot from 5m away and played at 10x speed?

can you invest in prison?

lmfao

HAHAHA BASED

_ _ _ _ _ _

Alright folks welcome to the first round of hanged man, who wants to start?

hahahah

He confessed.

Kino. The interrogator is great.

Attached: 1542328911044.jpg (960x960, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=MuRY-WVKsqY

L!

_ _ L _ _ _

Nice going user! We have one L!

A

_ _ L A _ _

Amazing!

Are his patreon videos worth paying for?

you forgot the related pic user

Attached: Stayven.jpg (1090x766, 67K)

black are animals, the state of america is becuase of blacks

here they are
yiff.party/patreon/16927468

Some kid in my school took a shit in an abandoned house and got interrogated by the police for 4 hours and showed everyone the tape

r

_ _ L A _ _

Unfortunately there was no R and our gallows got its first piece, better luck next time!

Attached: gallows1.png (550x468, 4K)

youtu.be/qJkUSNIBsP0?t=320

D

FASTER

D _ L A _ _

Getting there!

is it DILATE

And we have a winner!
D I L A T E you mentally ill fuck.

Attached: applause blue.jpg (308x425, 58K)

Based

THANK YOU BASED user

Attached: oh.jpg (882x1000, 405K)

This fucking shit spooked me good when I first read it.

>there's a murder in the area
>police go door to door talking to people
>open your door
>they start asking you questions
>request a lawyer
sounds kinda autistic

go here

Incredible

is the chris watts part 4 on there? thats what I want but I cant find it

YOUR HAIYUR STEYVHUN

WHERES YOUR HEYYUHR

Which do you prefer, that the people think you're autistic or the police fucking you over

Is this a skit?

>wasting all that setup for obvious bait
Nigger

It was my privilege.

Attached: tuxedo pepe cheers.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Entrapment

Won't that make them even more suspicious? If I'm innocent why would I need a lawyer.

Based Texas

>If I'm innocent why would I need a lawyer.

Are you retarded or genuinely this naive

Attached: 1565155673510.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

youtube.com/watch?v=tacAaadrKco

not really kino but I knew the guy in real life

because their interrogation techniques are designed to trip you up, confuse you, and put as much pressure on you as possible to get you to either confess to something you didn't do or give them enough to stitch together some kind of incriminating testimony. By talking you're giving them the rope they're gonna use to hang you later.

Fucking kek

>Won't that make them even more suspicious?
personally yes, legally no, and the law is what matters in this situation

...idontknow...

What did he mean by this?

Top this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=bidSacNv8g0

COMPLETELY NORMAL

Better town meeting kino... elected official goes for a pee, and forgets he's got wireless mic on:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcHh0zXFPEg

DID YOU THINK THE JANNY WUZ YER GF STAYVUN

Check out the follow up interviews those same fbi interrogators gave home while he was in jail very. I’m on my phone and can’t find it but it was very interesting too

Chris Watts confession.

youtu.be/yS3k_Inm45Q

Attached: 7716388E-A210-4B84-8004-EA010C3DEF1A.jpg (1059x595, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ps7SH2x2MXY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2iHlreRGDw
youtube.com/watch?v=UCehkfOqCHw

These are long but they're absolutely fascinating if you're interested in interrogations. You can see the methodology the cops utilized in order to break her down to the point where she eventually dug herself into the hole of her crime. Particularly in part 3 where he starts by saying that the meeting is a formality and then prompting her to say the crime backwards as she remembered it. It completely fucks her since as is expected her entire cognition on the matter is rehearsed to try to bring about her innocence.

The Williams interrogation was kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A

>Gotta map?

The Burns one, less so. But still somewhat engaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ef2uQN3xs

Toppest of keks. Yea Forums still got it.

Holy fuck I had no idea the Burns one went on for over 5 hours

>these responses
Nice try, FBI.
You always request a lawyer and say nothing. Always. Even if you're 110% innocent.
Polygraphs are even bigger piles of bullshit. It's put innocents to death and let psychos go.
Personally, I'd probably fail the baseline either way.

Actually a felony charge in many places as well.
Even if you've just been raped and robbed, cops are not your friends.
BLM actually had that one right, as retarded as they are.

>I rid the devil of the fawkin' planet tonight.

Unless you failed to follow instructions, polygraphs are extremely difficult to defeat, it is unlikely the average person can beat it. I've had one and it's pretty daunting though.

>extremely difficult to defeat
The women that "interpret" these results aside, they are proven to be even less reliabe than the 50% accurate drug sniffing dogs. False positives and negatives abound.
Anybody that approves of polygraphs should be subjected to 10 hours of it, with the slightest heart uptick (aka failure) resulting in the death penalty.

you dont have to request a lawyer, you can just refuse to talk to them

She is a terrible liar.

Thing is, you already know she is lying.

He says they got deleted but he actually took them down himself after he got popular so people would pay for his patreon to watch them again.

1st small pic looks like tits in a green shirt.

This is a top tier one. Im reading Bonfire on the Vanities rn and this helps show the real culture in New York in the 80s ; also Goetz is right about being around violence, having to make a choice. It's primal and necessary for men to have to defend themselves

cumbrain

I suppose but she seems like she's giving too many needless details.

Based redneck neighbor

would he have got away with it if he asked for his lawyer at the start?

It's all a numbers game to the police, they don't care who did it they just want convictions, best idea is to ask for lawyer and play stupid (helps if you have the tism or something).

This is pretty interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=slSJgdlDXx0

Attached: gdg0wmcnd9ky.jpg (640x847, 57K)

If he'd have refused to give DNA samples and shoe-prints, he'd have looked pretty fucking guilty. His alibis are non-existent; he was alone, couldn't even use his wife. To top it all off, the dumb fuck wears the same shoes to the interview, so they get the exact prints they were looking for.

>billionaire lawyer
>calls people fat boy, boy, dumb sunofabitch, nearly causes a fight mid deposition

Based

The rear admiral

You’re not even close to baseline

Nobody cares it’s sick and you are sick in the head too.
Please seek medical attention ASAP you need HELP please!

You are a retarded nigger

Attached: 1556698610029.png (737x607, 304K)

Bump for this. I like the content and want more, but I'm poor Argentinian. Worth it?

Anyone? Poor as fuck cut these are borderline educational... Anyone has links?

HIS HAIR WUZ THARE user

him? nothing, he will die in there

its 1 dollar you faggot

yeah a new one came out but i don't want to get banned so i can't send it to you sorry.

dont tell me to shut mah mouth boah

If you had a dream about fucking a dog and were asked if you'd fucked a dog and you remembered you had a dream you fucked a dog but haven't fucked a dog for real it would show as you fucking a dog.

i've been binging Jim can't swim and this thread shows up
good channel

Attached: may.sakaali_21689354_860853910749455_8533078794188095488_n.jpg (700x700, 101K)

Watching this while I'm outside and can hear crickets just made it 20% funnier

BLINK MOTHER FUCKER!

Always Sunny did a mockery of this
youtube.com/watch?v=t61VUYK0DWU

Seen too many guilty interrogation vids. Any not-guilty interrogations? I want to see truthful body language looks like in comparrison

Damn that dude struck a nerve. Calm down man.

Only one I know of.
youtube.com/watch?v=CUJKaPu7oMQ

nigga got 46k for this

The patreon guy's last video had some woman being interviewed by a black officer and she was innocent, he thought he was in a film or something.

I mean... can you really blame the cops? Because... despite being only 13%...

it's 1(ONE) dollar a month nigga

link?

i live in a third world country

Hes shilling his own patreon. Ignore him.

kill yourself

Fuck no. They're good but the guy is lying about youtube taking his content down to goad people into giving him money for it.

>they all told me they aint your frens stayvun
>you're fucked stayvun

And then during court the police mention you didn't say a word when asked if you killed her and only wanted a lawyer making the jury think you're guilty and bam you're now sent to death. No thanks.

Based

>which is a completely normal

Attached: 1565591959124.jpg (167x175, 13K)

She seemed like a pretty insufferable woman. But, he's the one who married her.
Also, he kided the kids too...

Idiot child

When a jury of your peers decides your fate getting a lawyer is the last thing you should do.
>b-but the law!
Doesn't mean shit if a bunch of easily manipulated morons are the ones making the call. This is why America has one of the worst "justice" systems in the world.

This is new wave autism

youtube.com/watch?v=t5ljpPTNvCM
one of my favorites

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

Attached: Martin_Hart_2012.jpg (389x353, 28K)

moron

Go ahead ask for a lawyer see what happens you DUMB FUCKS!

Already have once, not in America though, I just sat in the interview room and pretended I couldn't remember anything and acted stupid, the lawyer did the rest of the work, don't let yourself get shafted by "honest" police, they are not nice people.

No. N ooyou fucking haven't./ Shut the hell up you lying scumbag. I hate liars so much so SHUT THE HELL UP now fucking faggoy/.

Yeah I did, 2 weeks later I got a letter saying I wouldn't have to come in to the police station anymore meaning I got away SCOT FREE thanks to not answering a single police question unless there is a lawyer there, do you want to end up like that Brendan Dassey kid?

this is satire right

Texas should separate itself from USA ASAP

>yeah a new one came out but i don't want to get banned so i can't send it to you sorry.
aren't the links just universal? like how would they know you posted the links?

holy shit I'm dying
how will cringeposters ever recover from this

what's to top, she's bored. the whole interrogation is boring af

Do the guy or guys behind Jim Can't Swim have any education or experience in psychology/forensics or are they just someone normal with an interest in the subject?

>youtube.com/watch?v=rlrwAPWEUlg

this guy. high school football star and bodybuilder cop who raped black junkies when patrolling the ghetto. the evidence is overwhelming yet he keeps saying he's innocent, because "nobody could ever believe people like that".
the best thing about it is that he actually has the support of a lot of people who are campaigning to revoke his life sentence, with the only argument being that "nobody could ever believe" black criminals

he even has the support of some news lady who made a whole show about him, which looks like the parody of that kind of shows from a comedy movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=lvpPNTWX4uE

Jim Can't Swim is only teaching me to react better to interrogations

and im a fucking cop

The sexless

>the evidence is overwhelming
No it wasn't.
freedanielholtzclaw.com/proof-of-innocence

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc96tHCPt4M
Has anyone watched this?

are long interrogations a common thing for you to do?

No, I'm a drill instructor.

But if I ever break the law i'll be just the more knowledgeable on how much the boys in blue lie

Post it.

The Island.

where exactly is the proof of innocence? and DNA evidence is pretty overwhelming, no matter how he acted during the interrogation or how much sense some details make

fucking christ my sides

Attached: 1543502980803.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

don't want to

is this woman law enforcement? because if that's the one it sure was kino. Although a bit too long to watch.

this bloke heres pretty fucked in the head.
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMuRNeyjjg

Yiff.party

ain't clicking that shit

Attached: B57076AC-BD22-4A61-8609-47C406886468.jpg (1626x1919, 983K)

QUICKER THAN A RAY OF LIGHT

Most of his patreon videos are still on youtube, just unlisted. The content on vimeo probably would either be taken down or restricted on youtube.

you're missing out

>transvestic disorders kill others
>transgender disorders kill themselves
What does it all mean?

oh yea, totally the reaction of an innocent person youtube.com/watch?v=WFaAvXKDZmI

Attached: MV5BOGVkMTM4NzktYmUxMC00M2E3LWJhNzEtMmE0OWJlMmMyYTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477 (477x268, 21K)

the woody harrelson

Attached: HarrelsonW_CAASpeakers_Web.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>aeiiimnngg

Hilarious lad

looks nothing like claudio

Check out the True Crime Bullshit-podcast about Israel Keyes. Not sure what they did but all of the interrogation stuff is pretty clear. Great podcast as well. You have to search "True Crime Bullsh**" I think, due to america being fine with murder, rape and violence but god forbid someone says shit.

he deleted a bunch so that people would give him money on patreon - pretty shitty 2bh.

sup Jim. Settle down.