They're gonna shut us down aren't they?

They're gonna shut us down aren't they?
Kino's for having nowhere else to go?

Attached: 20190814_094158.jpg (720x1188, 392K)

Who the fuck is Alan?

Turing?

I hope so. I need a reason to stop coming here. I've wasted 10 years here already.

Careful OP, the jannies are restless today
It’s fun tho. Just get a job where you’re paid $75K per year to shitpost, user

>its fun tho
This place hasn't been fun in nine and a half years. It's just muscle memory now.

do you at least still enjoy getting (you)s? I think we both need a temporary detox

How new are you? Getting (you)s means nothing to me.

>It's just muscle memory now.
This. It's second nature.
*scroll*
*scroll*
*scroll*

seven years, I guess it's eternal newfag/cancer syndrome

Don't worry, we are 4channel now.

Alan!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

delete /pol/ and we can keep the rest of4chan

This is 4channel, friend.
We are safe from this.
I hope.

Than your hobbies and interest are lame. And yu visit the wrong boards and threads. Dont only go to /pol/ and Yea Forums!

LOL yeah. Like using the corporation instead of the person. Brilliant. Looks like were Byzantium. Were gonna outlast the original empire.

It turned more into a thread sorting game than an image board.

This. I spend more time hiding and filtering threads than actually posting.

/pol/ is Yea Forums though. If we deleted /pol/, we'd just be Reddit.

>/pol/ is Yea Forums
No it isnt. I been here 11 years and I've never even been to /pol/

>I've never even been to /pol/
No wonder you dislike /pol/, you've never tried it.

nope
eight chan was only created so that the fbi could continue to spy on Yea Forums
that's what all the shooters were connected to eight chan
fbi needs to continue to monitor Yea Forums at all times. they possibly use this site as well for their own personal gains

also if you think moot "left"...you're fucking retard. moot is just another cia nigger

/pol/ and /r9k/ need to fucking go. No, the Yea Forums/4channel split wasn't enough. They need to be an entirely different fucking website hosted on different servers. Call it "edgychan" or something, I don't give a shit

I'm tired of the entire site constantly getting demonized and going down because of a couple boards. One of these days the site is gonna get shut down for good, and it'll be those faggots fault

Attached: 1558918533090.jpg (434x532, 25K)

So it would get incredibly better

Go to Reddit if that's what you prefer man. Don't try to turn Yea Forums into Reddit. That would be a dick move.

You will just go to 8chn or somewhere. It’s a you problem not a Yea Forums problem

>t.newfag to the max a.k.a has been here less than 3 years
Your opinion doesn't count for anything my man. Sit down, be humble.

>/pol/ is Yea Forums though
t. newfriend

8 will be back up in a month user.

so why are you still here?

HEY ALAN
LEAVE MY HOUSE LMAO

Attached: CHARLIE-569052 (1).jpg (590x788, 68K)

hello 2016 election tourist

No, it is just a Yea Forums problem. I've never gone to Reddit or any other image board, not even once. I'm a Yea Forums man, and if it gets taken down I will be free.

/pol/ is the last bastion of free speech. It's a redpill factory where soiboys get blown out so they just avoid it.

I will never stop laughing at the pottery of leftists screaming and crying because they have to share a site with people who have extreme ideological differences to them and their constant demands that said people be sent somewhere else.

Attached: lel.jpg (293x245, 15K)

kek

That's not a crime or illegal. Who cares

>It's a redpill factory where soiboys get blown out so they just avoid it.
I fucking hate /pol/ but this is the utter truth.

I did start coming here 10 years ago so by that metric I do consider myself a newfag, but now that goal post has been moved to consider those of 3 years or less newfags. That's not the way it works. You don't get to become an oldfag just by being here a long time. For example you two are almost certainly cancerfags, but think you are oldfags, even though you objectively aren't. Do you understand?

This. A world without upboats and bans for wrongthink is a foreign and troublesome terrain for them navigate.

basically this.

/pol/ and /r9k/ should take one for the team and die

based virtue signaling user

imagine caring what some glow niggers think like some jungle ape.

Alan as in the alanic people. Sarmatian shieet going down

Have you two tried reddit? Pretty safe environment from what I hear. You can even set up an account so ppl recognize how cool you are.

Yes, OP, the government of New Zealand is going to shut down an American (?) site owned by a Japanese national and you're not a swooning faggot at all.