I'm a Hollywood producer and I need a plot and title to star these two fine actors. Give me what you've got Yea Forums

I'm a Hollywood producer and I need a plot and title to star these two fine actors. Give me what you've got Yea Forums

Attached: 98c43940fb6a967a7d1043ea243d6512.jpg (597x898, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 girls 1 cup

>Me vs the guy she tells your not to worry about

Upvoted!

I feel better now thanks. :)

They swap bodies, then Dinklage attempts to reclaim his, while Warwick tries to keep it. In the end, Dinklage prevails because of his superior personality, cunning, and charisma.

something involving an early 20th century circus

Warwick is the ringmaster and a bad guy
The guy from GOT is the good guy who brings about his downfall.

>Davies is even a midget manlet

Attached: Haha.png (750x500, 439K)

Oh yeah, and Warwick mangles his body while trying to stop Dinklage, then is forced to live not only as a midget, but as a cripple as well.

A buddy cop kind of deal where nobody every brings up the fact that they're smaller than anyone else. They're treated as, and behave, just like people of normal height. It's played completely straight, though, no winks to the camera or anything.

The life journeys of two vertically impaired men whose paths are inextricably linked by their impediment and the rivalry that blooms. Follow their story of love, loss and strife, in a world too large for the both of them, up to their dramatic climax within a warlord's arena where differences must be set aside to face off against a mutual threat. Peter Dinklage and Warwick Davis star in The Lion's Pit.

Epic meme, my fellow redditor. Havean upboat.

Attached: u did it champ.jpg (500x500, 81K)

I hate midgets so god damn much.

Midge vs Dwarf 2: Electric bugaloo

The story of two men who make a whole. As in, they dress up on top of each other to appear as a normal sized man. Only one of them is bad, and the other good. They have a reluctant relationship, and always argue about taking turns "up top". When they both meet the girl of their dreams, who will come out on top?

>Two sizes two short
coming to a screen near you

I would raise an Alsatian and breed it to only fuck midgets. All day and night I would prep it and seduce it with midgets. I would train it so often that the sight of a single midge would make it rock hard. That's when I kidnap Warwick, throw a black bag over his head and bungle him into my car glove compartment. After a few days he will wake up in a warehouse in darkness. I shine a bright light at him, blinding his vision. I taunt him with curses and cruel barbs. He hisses and recoils each time the light gets overbearing on his sight. He screams "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" That's when the lights go off and darkness resumes. Then suddenly a spotlight shines on my Alsatian. He's tied to a leash and is desperately pining towards Warwick's direction. His face is of pure lust and his red rocket is rock hard. The midge's face turns to horror as he realizes what is about to happen. I release my hound and he darts after the tiny little creature. Warwick turns to run but his wimpy little legs buckle and he trips. His head turns to look behind him but it's too late. My sex deprived rape monster german shepherd is already on top of him.

A Yea Forumsposter wins the lottery and uses the money to buy a yacht, posting an open invitation to the entire board to join him on the maiden voyage. He also pays Dinklage and Warwick to come along as the celebrity guests. People start turning up dead and suspicion of a serial killer onboard starts rising. It's up to Dinklage and Warwick to find the killer and survive.

This would actually be hilarious

Attached: giphy.gif (400x200, 3.91M)

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

Based

Warwick is the town dwarf and dinklage moves in and steals his thunder. Plans revenge etc. He then finds out he was just a jerk and the town did not like him for reasons besides his height. Dinklage then has a speech but when he goes on stage, turns out, this little monkey fella...

Ayyys invade Earth and send drones that cut people's upoer parts with lasers. Dwarf-height people and others are the only ones to survive. Dinklage and Warwick work together as the human resistance. Action scenes are interposed with memories from the past, the jokes, the physical challenges and discrimination dwarves and midges suffered. Should we preserve humanity?
During the war of reconquista, Warwick's childhood friend and secret crush, a midge cute girl, starts hanging out with Dinklage. "Nothing ever changes", the midge thinks.
Years pass by, war is a stalemate, but some people are having good prospects. The little midge girl is now pregnant. Also Dinklage has the fame of being a beast in bed. Cut to a scene where both little fellas are showering and it is implied Dinklage has an anaconda compared to Warwicks's little worm. "Hey, it is not the size of the wand, it is the magic you make with it amright?" The ressentment and anger grows in the midge's heart.
The movie culminates with Dinklage receiving news on the battlefront, right after saving Warwick's life:" the girl is pregnant and it is a normal human boy, not a dwarf - also the baby has a monstrous dick. "Please raise my kid and protect my wife, midge" his last words, when it is revealed a debris hit his stomach. Dinklage dies and the movie ends in a cliffhanger on whether the midge will forgive and forget the past, or if he will change the course of history and prevent tall humans of ever existing again, thus avenging his own fate.

>the size of your dreams
it's a musical

Little Trouble in Big China
The CIA smuggles two dwarf assassins into Beijing to prevent a scientist from developing gene-enhancing technology that would allow Chinamen to grow to full human height.

top gun but on drones

kino

Attached: 1544359817436.jpg (366x303, 27K)