Mfw some attention seeker says he though Alita was an awful movie...

>mfw some attention seeker says he though Alita was an awful movie, yet he can't name a single film in 2019 that was better

Attached: Alita 1.mkv_snapshot_01.41.46_[2019.08.14_14.09.38].jpg (1080x1080, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this touchy because someone didn't like your favorite film
yeah we get it, you're still upset. fuck off now faggot

literally a pointless statement

Its dull, generic, blockbuster tripe. Posting ironically doesnt change that.

>OP: name a better movie instead of just saying its bad
>retard user: DUH ITS BAD

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (300x126, 12K)

literally a pointless thread. cry some more, bitch made faggot.

leave this thread then if you don't like it then you fucking child

Attached: 4chan MS Paint Entered Thread Full Of Things I Don't Like.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

stop making shit fucking threads and then you won't get called out for being the retarded faggot that you are

Parasite. Stop watching these instantly forgettable, cgi laden bore-fests.

Cutelita is bae and Battle Cutie is kino.

Every single movie from 2019 was an awful movie, or at least all the ones that guy was aware of.

Avengers was unironically better than this waifu projection incel shit

Attached: 1565459210566.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

As much as I hate the "LMAO dude. weed." cinema goers, this movie was ok the first time I watched it and fucking amazing on the second viewing after smoking a blunt beforehand.

Attached: 58933376_1008528846013291_85346149837307904_n.jpg (713x430, 48K)

I'd rather rewatch Godzilla than this garbage.
Anyway, Endgame and John Wick.

John Wick and Endgame were SJW bullshit

Attached: What Could You Do To My Ass With Such A Little Thing Anon.jpg (656x996, 335K)

Spiderverse

>capeshit

Attached: Alita Annoyed Face.png (802x1040, 1.74M)

Captain marvel, endgame, greenbook, us, even alladin wasn't so bad. Maybe Hellboy and dark phoenix are worse than Alita so her movie isn't the worst of this year.

John Wick 3 is the best action movie of this year, everything else could be shitty, but action and style were top-tier.

So... you mean alita?

Alita >>>>>>>>>> Endgame

Alita was the best LGBT movie of the year, if not of all time.

OP here. Nevermind, I figured it out.

>endgame

Attached: 1488877635138.jpg (817x1024, 119K)

The Art Of Self Defense? OUATIH? The year isn’t over yet so not everything has released? Your flick is capeshit manbaby garbage. Watch real films.

It was even worse than watching anime. It was like watching anime that was pretending it isn't anime. Fuck Alita and fuck waifufags that think it's good.

Far From Home was better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_film

Get back in your Discord tranny.

JW3 is a pile of shit through and through zoomer.
t. JW1 fan

Stfu queer.

OP here. Thanks for your replies. But nevermind - I figured it out.

There hasn't been a single good movie in 2019. They're all shit.

>le reddit tier bait
kys

Cope harder weeb

>ignoring every real answers or just saying ‘Le they’re shit XDDD’ like the hypocrite you are
loving every laugh
and by the way just because everything is shit doesn’t mean the one that sits on top isn’t shit, and yours doesn’t even sit anywhere near the top

Don't ever @ me again tranny.

LE ALITA PILE OF SHIT XDDD

thanks for proving my point illiterate retard

Explain, my dude

3D > 2D

Exactly, you are getting it now.

YOU'RE A LITERAL CANCER TO THIS SITE. FUCKING DIE ALREADY LOL

Great sci-fi movie. I saw the old 90's manga and thought it was going to suck, but that James Cameron knows how to make a re-watchable movie. He'd been wanting to make this since twenty years ago but passed it to that Rodriegez fellow cos he's doing Avatar. With all his notes and was on call for advice. The original Manga is on Jootube, it's cheesy as fuck short story so the port over was a success and an improvement.

Your incel movie was a trash flop and you'll never have a sequel or a girlfriend, not even a robot one who cant say no. It's best for you to just end it

>This
The action scenes are amazing, the romance is eh, and I want to see more of the world. Too bad i missed out on the theater experience, barely came across an ad.

Attached: 1565706023694.gif (406x456, 94K)

Considering the quality of the source material, the movie is inexcusably bad.

If you ignore the source material, it’s about on the same level as all that YA garbage that was a thing for a while. Movies like hunger games, divergent, maze runner, etc. or at least half of one of those movies, as they forgot to have an ending in alita.

again with this tranny general thread ? ffs are you pus wounds not tired ? what's the point ? go back to r9k to shill your shit for underaged teens.
you are simply dudes wearing wigs,nothing more nothing less,you will be never be a women,you will never be able to give birth,you are just a sick dude who pretend to be women because anime and shills rotted your brain.

fuck trannys

it's almost like you want people to hate Alita with the amount of obsessive garbage you faggots post

>makes a thread to cry about people not liking Alita
>people say it's shit
>JUST LEAVE THE THREAD
you fucking wonder why, you neanderthal

>he thinks modern films like Endgame are Kino because of muh tie-ins.
Yikes

Attached: 1553388133597.png (1167x800, 1020K)

>he makes an incomprehensible and hitherto unhinted statement as if someone else has ever thought such a thing

It really is just full blown autism, isn’t it

Godzilla: King of the Monsters was better

Attached: tu.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Attached: Imma wreck your shit.jpg (912x804, 390K)

>John Wick is sjw bullshit
>the unlikable villain is a sjw
Ok

Attached: 1560207509627.jpg (1024x571, 52K)

John Wick is just Keanu Reeves putting on his reddit suit and memeing at the camera for 90 minutes.

COPE

This one looks creepy as fuck.