IT'S SO DUMB

IT'S SO DUMB

Attached: file.png (268x402, 181K)

AND I LOVE IT

Too many monsters, not enough human drama.

It was easily the most enjoyable movie I've watched in years.

im going to watch it this weekend . no spoilers please

Bait clearly. Since 75% of this movie was poorly directed human drama.

Why don't you join your fellow intellectuals in a Big Brother thread?

Attached: King Ghidorah rising.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

I hated it a whole lot. I think it is just as terrible as Godzilla 2014 and Skull Island, but all 3 suck in different ways. They really should just give up after GvK

this

Good thing no one will listen to you.

Drop humans to minimum. It will be better this way. Monsters were cool, blowing up underwater Atlantis was ,ost burger thing ever thou.

This movie is the epitome of wasted potential.
>Best Character dies
>Iconic Monsters, but no we're going to deal with the most basic family drama shit.
>Too much military focus, and pointless exposition.
>Okay lore on the monsters could use more of that and less interpersonal relationships
It's like seeing a guy with a huge dick and expecting a lot of fun, only to realize he has erectile dysfunction on and off throughout the night.

>Best Character dies
But Rodan survived

The monsters were just as retarded as the human shit if not moreso, it's all just garbage, and I actually love most Jap Godzilla and don't mind 1998 that much. This is just trash and you people are morons for even slightly enjoying it.

I don't get how they could fuck up the human side of the story so badly after Skull Island, the kong movie fixed every problem with Godzilla and then they somehow implement those fixes in this movie

Based.

somehow never*

bruce willis dies at the beginning and is a ghost the whole movie. only that little kid can see him because he "sees dead people".

>rodan

not mothra

Attached: Confused Dungeon Adventure.png (314x278, 129K)

Lies! That was the plot of Deathwish (2018)

Attached: 1449544939540.jpg (707x540, 192K)

Watch this one instead.

Attached: godzilla resurgence.jpg (314x445, 38K)

the only entertaining thing about that piece of shit is when the "American" character speaks English and she sounds hilariously fucking retarded. it's obvious she doesn't understand the words that are coming out of her mouth.

bruce willis as a ghost vigilante would unironically make me want to watch that movie.

That piece of shit is still the better Godzilla though.

Jesus christ you must be the fun one in your friend circle.

everyone wanted to see it...but then James gave it a lukewarm review. Most people don't care about the critics when it comes to godzilla movie...they only care about James opinion, a known curator of Godzilla films. He said it wasn't bad, but you can tell he had mixed opinions about it. And nobody is going to see a movie based on the "lukewarm" reception. Godzilla 2 will flop. It was too fucking dark. Simple as.

Attached: 1553063238259.jpg (481x682, 28K)

THIS.

BASED AND SKREEEEOOONKPILLED.

Fuck yeah.

Attached: E2D2312C-CE9B-4CAA-8124-86DFC8B4590B.gif (393x281, 1.23M)

cringe

I never watched James’ movie review stuff but I tuned in to watch this. Shut it off after a minute after how he said well this movie has the theme song so thats good. Holy shit stick to playing old video games and shouting poo poo pee pee.