Are MLS fans just Euroboo LARPers?

Attached: 3F36A5C3-F913-4F0E-8C64-2CD6BA831585.jpg (952x960, 124.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibH4QWoGEYE
youtu.be/adrzZAdVv64
youtube.com/watch?v=8YjJT-3GAQw
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QPwLncJDDss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good soccerchads in 'Murica are the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU enthusiasts

yeah US soccer fans are antifa blm trannie fags so checks out

In Montréal our ultras are mainly Belgian faggots I don't know why and they fly trans flags

Belgian as in like, Belgian immigrants, or supporters of Belgian clubs?

I went to a chicago fire game for the first time as an adult last weekend, the supporter section was all mexicans save for a couple weird nerds, and the general audience was mostly white families and normal looking people

Actual Belgians who migrated here

probably belgians, i think a lot of french belgians go to quebec

i guess they brought their soccer culture with them. But in English Canada, the only people who are hardcore about it with flares and stuff are cringe MLS people

Look at this shit
>using fake English accents
Kek, fucking cringe

Attached: F95C078A-5791-45E9-B030-9786A23BFAE4.jpg (864x1280, 193.52K)

Mind if I save this to bully Americans in the future?

I wonder if whites get the overall nig tier behavior you have to adopt on footy matches or don't do anything

I welcome any bullying of retarded MLS fans.

Attached: 1A604F06-E940-41E7-BFC0-5BB824B5EEAD.jpg (960x526, 105.93K)

OI YOU HAVING A LAUGH M8

all the energy for hooliganism in America is used for NFL tailgating parties. it's the closest equivalent to european ultras

Attached: 7ED442C7-D2F8-4B33-8A9E-A9410CE6DF05.jpg (700x420, 140.03K)

my culture is not your costume

>Ultras Forever
>15 years
Fucking kek

I remember when a few TFC “ultras” were upset they got banned for flares that ended up in the family section. They tried to protest like they were some huge supporter group of Liverpool or Real Madrid.

>I wonder if whites get the overall nig tier behavior you have to adopt on footy matches
Yeah they we for college athletics, it's our closest approximation to european football atmosphere

the new mls team that actually have sovl are atlanta and lafc

This is deja vu for my alcoholic brain. You have remarked on these fags before.
I went to one MLS game in D.C. I abominate chicanos and the dorks who were outcasts in school and think baseball is some archaic American past-time that, like everything else, needs to be replaced with something more progressive.

Only if you make clear that the bullying is reserved for MLS fans

The people you're thinking about are people who are just as underachieving and addicted to the computer as you are, they just have different politics. How fucking boring is that?

MLS is cool because you can see a Sheffield United boomer and a Comunicaciones FC boomer wearing their stupid jerseys from the old country and bullshitting with each other and that's pretty normal

>MLS is cool
lol no, fuck off idiot.

Fuck off faggot. MLS is the mainbreason why both our countries massively improved in soccer. At least for us.

i went to the nycfc game last week (at red bull arena jej) and the fans were throwing cans and bottles at a seattle player as he walked by so there's at least that bit of SOVL even if they were probably mexican

Do these faggots know they're a laughing stock to football fans all over the world? They must know, they've been laughed at everywhere online ever since the FIGHT AND WIN guy and that was 10 years ago

dont think a single person itt mentioned politics

This is the video of said brawl
youtube.com/watch?v=ibH4QWoGEYE

>lafCHI

no

>Yeah they we for college athletics
Yeah we do*

USL (pro league below MLS) has infinite more sovl than MLS.

Kek it’s actually so weird to see people trying to act like Britons/Europeans in what is clearly America. You’d think that there wouldn’t be that big a difference between the US and the UK but this video just feels so surreal

SOVL
Brazilians do the same copying argentines, there were some teams' supporters who only chanted in spanish.

USL is literally the birthplace of "tip your capo"

>”WHO AW YEH?! WHO AW YEH?!”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 3EBC7FCF-609D-41A9-9D13-5221005A7912.jpg (1280x766, 205.19K)

is this like a regional rivalry? queens vs brooklyn sort of thing? or are they just picking franchises and fighting basically

No that’s Seattle sounders or some shit. Definitely an MLS team. Look my season tickets were 200 bucks and I get 50% off beer and food as a perk.

>haha Americans don't care about the most popular sport in the world
>haha Americans care too much and their fans are cringe
Gotta pick one

i dont give a doop, im picking both

what a bunch of faggots. MLS should be banned, please stop this faggot league

Both teams are based in the New York City metro area. Although, Red Bulls play in New Jersey, while New York City FC play in the Bronx, albeit on a baseball field, because they want to actually be in New York City.

kek

>sends their SG leaders to Germany to learn how to chant

always have been unless they're mexican

This shit is so embarrassing. We have a literal vegetable as a president, but this… this is even worse.
youtu.be/adrzZAdVv64

These are all the Americans on Plebbit that started calling college “uni” when they found out that’s what the British call it

Wake me up when you guys stab each other on hooligan battles.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YjJT-3GAQw

This ones are funny, ngl

Yes, bringing back an Yea Forums classic
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

i used to think so but I went to a Vancouver Whitecaps game and it was really great.
I was expecting it to be some kind of festival of fakeness with hipsters reading team chants off recycled paper, but there was none of that.
it was just people enjoying the game, and it was a good time.
Will be going back.

I think early on it was a lot of euroboos who weren't really sure what they should be doing so just copied what they thought European fans did but the longer it goes on the more of it's own culture it'll create
youtube.com/watch?v=QPwLncJDDss

Attached: CEJzIjiWoAAtYFn.jpg (1024x768, 92.88K)

they do that on here now. They're also In a soccer thread talking about how they idolize oasis and say "cheers" to each other. Fucking pathetic.

sovl

***CLAP***

We don't call college uni. We call university uni. College and university are two different things here.

yes.

>are antifa blm trannie fags
that's an american disease

you have to import your supporters lmao