Man, this meal is the perfect thing to counter my hangover, I drink all the time

Man, this meal is the perfect thing to counter my hangover, I drink all the time

Man this place reminds me of NY when I used to do uh.. illegal.. things there yeah

Man there are way to many tourists here, uncool, unlike me who is a cool tourist kinda guy

Attached: download (12).jpg (271x186, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never liked this faggot.

Why'd he do it bros

Attached: epstein_suicide.jpg (2405x1653, 1.18M)

I'd kill myself to if my last name was

BOURDAAAAIN

zimmerman staged it so he could have the entire food critic tv show market

He was cucked to death. He had an open relationship with his wife, and she was fucking some teen. It blew up in the gossip media, and he killed himself a few days later.

>hey lidia, lunch hehehe im funny

Attached: 181029110511-lydia-lunch-parts-unknown-102918.jpg (3080x1733, 883K)

Who is the bigger hack? Not in size.

>and so with the melancholy sounds of the hordes of scooters and the clanging pitter pat of the hustle and bustle of the ensuing night life coincides with the glittering sun slowly gong down. I find myself here, a small hole in the wall soup shop having a beer and eating a hardy meal with none other than president obama. as we sit there downing our $3 dollar beers while sitting on comically sized kindergarten chairs we chat and laugh about the ongoings of life. this is truly heaven. this is vietnam

>kill self 2 years later

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Who is the bigger hack?
lidi-
>not in size
lidia

>dude, what if I pretend that this shitty hot dog that I got from a dirty back alley place in Cambodia where no one ever goes is just the best meal I've ever had

they killed him in prison so the clintons could get away with child rape.

>they look like twins
>both of them commited suicide
pottery

Attached: pic_giant_071013_SM_Evolution-at-Harvard-Jeffrey-Epstein-3.jpg (600x350, 50K)

Trumptards on damage control

Attached: file.png (865x452, 504K)

>this is truly heaven. this is vietnam
What did he mean by this?

Carried a way too heavy burden

fake picture

Wrong guy. This one was killed outside of prison so the clintons could get away with eating children.

>commited suicide

"commited suicide" yeah sure thing kike

There's no damage to control, Trump is the only guy associated with him that said Epstein was a pervy freak. Bill Clinton even pretended he had no idea what kind of guy Epstein was. I'm also pretty confident Drumpf is innocent since shills were pretending Epstein being a pedo was a conspiracy theory up until he was arrested. This would have been brought up way earlier on, they've been desperate to get Trump with anything and keep failing

wrong, if he had dirt on them drumpf would have protected him better
so it's either
1) drumpf is complicit
2) drumpf is incompetent

he openly supported white genocide

que?

aprende ingles senor

There's a bit in one of his books where he literally says "I don't like pop music like ABBA. I like cool punk music like The Ramones".

he was also a guy who had been fantasizing about suicide for years given how often he joked about it on the show so I’m not sure you can lay all the blame at the feet of his cunt girlfriend

betaa men kts when they discover the woman they value actually values other men

>I was a druggie. My life was heading nowhere and I knew it. Something had to change. Then one day while I was cooking up this huge heroin shot, I thought to myself, why don't I stop cooking meth and start cooking food? And the rest is history you know?

lol gotta keep it real I guess. all is vanity

Didn't he do it during production of a show? That seems spontaneous. You'd think if he'd been planning it for years he'd do it somewhere more personal like his home. Not some hotel.

yeah well he was still pretty fucking predisposed to suicide and just finally found the wherewithal the do it on a whim. people tell on themselves all the time and so did this guy

>cucking and berating a boyfriend you know is suicidal
Nah, she is totally to blame

More of that Trumptard cope...

Saw him and Asia Argento at Whole Foods Columbus Circle and could have gotten a selfie.
Said, "Oh well, I'll see him again maybe."

Dies two months later.

Epstein's sleaze is a badge of honor to Trump. Donnie T knew he could never compete with the master.

No wonder he bought Melania from Epstein.

Why even write that? It goes without saying that no heterosexual male like ABBA

They're both kikes, hence why Bourdain had a career in television and Epstein got into Harvard.

Why does Andrew Zimmerman have like 7 different shows

Reminder this actually aired

youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ

>both of them commited suicide

Attached: Ferguson.jpg (800x600, 39K)

I'm glad he eliminated himself as an example to other self-hating white liberals

He's such a pseud. His Glasgow episode is ridiculous

>self-hating white

>Implying Epstein is dead
>Implying the pic of the dead body wasnt Hillarys brother that only died in June

Attached: IMG_20190814_140525_837.jpg (600x400, 35K)

>Zimmerman

Attached: put some respeck on my name.png (694x558, 473K)

I thought that was Epstein

i read his book 'kitchen confidential' a few years back and i swear half of his stories are fabrications.

Epstein looks like Denis Villeneuve

Which one reads the most made up?

I have an earing and I wear a thumb ring. I'm hip!

That plate of french fries is $20. Ketchup available for an additional charge.

>that german artist
Human trash.

>Rootless jew
>traveled the globe with no place to call his home
>no healthy family life
>always unhappy with his customer's for only liking his 'popular' food
>cuckhold
Why didn't he do it earlier?

AFAIK he identified as white

Trump is based

i'd have to re-read the book 2bh. most of the stuff not grounded in facts like "i was working here at this time" or " i was going to school here at this time" seem like he's filling in with stuff from his imagination. one i can recall is how a wedding party came by his restaurant or something and all the cooks ran a train on the bride while she was in her wedding dress or some shit.

he didn't just do it on a whim. most likely his girl broke up with him and he saw the pictures of her in rome with some other journo. the straw that broke the camels back seeing as he also spent 1 million covering her hypocrisy of the metoo shit she endorsed

>AFAIK he identified as white
yea like 99% of jews until they're in the company of jews. then all of a sudden they're jewish.

trump is in with th clintons ya meme lord

Attached: the one percent.jpg (1366x768, 161K)

> . In 2011, he voiced himself in a cameo on an episode of The Simpsons titled "The Food Wife", in which Marge, Lisa, and Bart start a food blog called The Three Mouthkateers.

Formerly alive.

this is the exact plan they are pushing now

Attached: The_Food_Wife.png (584x446, 466K)

JEB?

Attached: jeb.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

that kurtz was right

you'd probably feel the same way even if you got the selfie

He had a shit show and a shit concept and a shit personality and a shit attitude. Fucker should have done it sooner.

Vietnam is sick. Good food and the people don't give a fuck about nothing and get crunked AF

every episode:
>I dined with the king, who had the ten most famous chefs in the country prepare a 30 course meal
>later that day I ate some pigeon cooked on a shopping cart, it was the best meal I had my whole trip

Maybe he knew he peaked. No where to go but down, you know?

Attached: ABour.jpg (640x360, 167K)

No Reservations was good.

Too bad Travel Channel never airs full episodes, just clips from various episodes.

Also, his fixer in the Istanbul/Turkey episode was megaqt.

Beers are 3 dollars there? That's too expensive, even in district 1 where that shop is they should only be 1.50 maximum

Everything on tv is fake

Including the news

kek I remember the ones where he was telling chefs in cuba that they were going to be rich millionaires

that writing is laughable

Attached: 3FB14F05-1263-4F13-BD63-836B2C184A40.jpg (814x696, 90K)

I hope this is the puff daddy version of the song

I like my food guys who don't kill themselves.

Attached: download (7).jpg (600x338, 16K)

>trump rides on plane with Epstein
>"Epstein a perv"
>Clinton rides on plane with Epstein to Lolita island
>....
>Clinton rides on airplane 20 more times

She wasn't his wife, she was his gf. He split from his wife in 2016. And the incident with the teen took place in 2013. They reason it blew up was that she spoke out against Weinstein and the dude decided it would be a good time to come forward and sue her for statutory rape (after suing his own parents over the state of a trust.)

Jeb! looks like Mike D'antoni

Clinton, to be fair the guy was suicidal before but he seemed happier with his wife and kids

Did you know user the both are connected shocking right that all the elites protect each other. Also Trump was a democratic

What was the shift between No Res' and Parts Unknown? I absolutely love No Res' and while Parts Unknown was good, he definitely seemed more political and less focused on food.

he turned into a little bitch complaining about issues instead of showcasing the food

Yeah, but why? Was it the collapse of his marriage? His wife was an exec of NR right?

You can tell in his demeanor, his writing, his talking, in every facet of his life that he tries so hard to put on the persona of a tough alpha male. Hes the definition of fake it till you make it but he's probably the same scared, limp wristed boy he was running from this whole time. Sure that's gotta be tough on a guy

I come across an interesting if not infamous website, seemingly as old as the internet itself yet never truly explored by the average mind.

*grabs a live chicken and bites its head off*

As I was saying, my journey for fame, fortune, and food has brought me to Yea Forums; known to some as the true birthplace of the modern internet. Specifically I find myself on Yea Forums, a den of the absurd, the dying, the reborn, and the contrarian; dedicated to the "discussion" of all that takes place in front of a camera lens.

*kills the last animal of an endangered species*

I see Aiden Gillen, a close friend of mine who has become a peculiar case; blossomed into somewhat of an ironic god for the ever sarcastic masses of Yea Forums. A simple phrase from his opening lines in "The Dark Knight Rises" immortalizes him in the memetic dreams of Yea Forums. Not long after, I encounter a scantily clad prepubescent girl who makes some vulgar sexually suggestive approaches towards me -- likely the work of the less reputable men who lurk in the shadows of Yea Forums. A fight breaks out nearby, two overweight men with poor hygiene fighting over the sexual history of a B list actress. I smell the pungent aroma of passed gas; it smells good. It smells like beautiful disgusting chaos. I'm starting to feel at home here.

*shoots a doe in mid birth and uses its umbilical cord to strangle the barely newborn fawn*

I ask the locals for their opinions of my own work on television and it doesn't bode well for me, I'm called a pretentious faggot and told to kill myself. The lingering insecurity of my sexual past flares up like a gazelle blown apart by a stick of dynamite, and I leave to ponder about my experiences with Yea Forums...and of course...find something to eat.

*drags the corpse of a homeless man into a nearby kitchen*

Attached: 1492816573503[1].jpg (960x643, 111K)

Is this pasta??

yes from back when he was alive