This guy was a big fag but he was ultimately right. Must've pissed Sam off big time

This guy was a big fag but he was ultimately right. Must've pissed Sam off big time.

Attached: file.png (600x701, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=r7YL2eUm3as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're still talking about him tho

did douggpound make fun of sam? is there a video?

his main channels are gone, his show is cancelled, his friends have left him

all he does now is make shit that's locked behind paywalls. he is the definition of irrelevant

Who?

We're still talking about him though. So he's still kinda relevant

Whats the vid? I've seen the screen shot a million times and never thought to ask. I also thought it was a girl dressed up as sam.

Agree. Who is pic related in OP image?

Go to sleeping bag Sam.

he's only relevant in the sense that he has history

none of this will be remembered in like 5-10 years though

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

I guess so, doesn't mean he isn't relevant in the present

who are we talking about?

Charls Carroll

>Make a sketch that perfectly describes yourself
I don't know who this bum is and I will never know who this bum is. Meanwhile Sam Hyde got on television. Let that one sink in.

legitimately seething

He will be remembered through tales from more popular comedians of the future.

Do you really consider him relevant outside of a few nobodies on Yea Forums knowing him? Like 90% of his fanbase is gone and like the other guy said, the only stuff he does now is behind a paywall. At this point I think the only thing that will keep his name being repeated is the shooter meme.

he went crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=r7YL2eUm3as

He was always crazy

And yet he still lives in your head, rent free. You are the only people that even post about him anymore.

if Yea Forums people are the only ones who talk about you then you are a rock-bottom nobody

Howard Stern is doing very vell tyvm!

He was right about the state enforcement thing

don't worry, plenty of redditards still whine about him being an evil nazi converting legions of impressionable white goyim to racial politics

And you are STILL talking about him, did he fuck your girlfriend or something? It's not healthy being obsessed with someone like this

Except I remember him all the time shit, he inspired your thread.

How long until Carroll family becomes a thing?

good

fuck this racist asshole.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

Honestly, despite how racist the dude was, he was funny. A lot of his comedy did strike at deep issues, but maybe I was only seeing what I wanted to see.

Kind of sucks that his final sketch was about white supremacy apparently. I’d argue it was more about how man/ a man can deny his reality and put himself deeper into the whole as just a general message. But everyone attributes WS to it, so you can’t really appreciate it.

Attached: 30DEDDF4-62EE-4A99-9405-351A68DA2B49.jpg (456x456, 20K)

Who are you posting about?
I forgot

>despite how racist the dude was, he was funny
yea, he may be a piece of shit but his stuff was great before he self-destructed

>Honestly, despite how racist the dude was
I don't see how he's a racist

irony here is that absolutely nobody knows who the dude in the OP is

what does racism have to do with being funny?

Better to be known and forgotten than to have never been known at all

Cringe self hating whitepilled

Whites are literally superior though, just look at the fucking world dude

How can everyone on the one hand be scratching at the door to get into the places whites created then on the other hand say "eh actually you guys arent thay great"

Sam Hyde is based, all these threads are basically just seething

I still have no idea who the guy in the OP is

>despite how racist the dude was

Attached: 1512682276331.png (724x724, 791K)

Why do people whiteknight e celebs? Its almost as pathetic as whiteknighting e sluts.

who's doing that itt? are you just whining in general?

well who except

I don't want to associate with people who whine about sam hyde or shit on him in any way shape or form, because I don't want to be on the wrong side of history

Attached: 1558474978172.jpg (720x720, 82K)

What does The Life Aquatic have to do with Sam?

what sketch

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE AGAINST DELIBERATELY ENGINEERED WHITE EXTINCTION, THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE BOOMER GENERATION
Useless