Was having a purple lightsaber supposed to mean anything? Why was this such a big deal?

Was having a purple lightsaber supposed to mean anything? Why was this such a big deal?

Attached: 1543100488867.jpg (780x438, 57K)

Half sith half jedi

Attached: prince symbol.jpg (425x500, 13K)

Why do (gay?) black people like the color purple so much?

SLJ wanted it and he's the only black person he knows other than that uncle tom motherfucker that played jarjar

Its because hes bald

Behind the scenes? No, he just wanted a lightsaber so he could stand out in fight scenes so his family could spot him easier.

In-universe, old canon had crystals tend to be different based on where they were farmed from both in terms of color and properties when used in a lightsaber. So his particular crystal came from a different spot than most other Jedi. New canon has it so it so all lightsaber crystals (now just kyber crystals) are basically the same regardless of where they're pulled from, and they don't get their color until you attune to it, at which point it basically pulls its color from the type of person you are.

the color of royalty

>at which point it basically pulls its color from the type of person you are.
Most nuWars lore sounds like badly written fan fiction but this takes the cake

IKR It reads like a what does your eye color mean! on buzzfeed

Luke did I ever tell you about grape soda? It was a good drank.

Attached: mace window.jpg (304x380, 11K)

its made of purple drank

it's almost like it's a show for kids

his lightsaber was bixsexual

The best thing Samuel L. Jackson ever did was play Juice in Sons of Anarchy. We are so used to seeing him play this indestructible chad tough guy, so seeing him put in such a nuanced and vulnerable performance really transformed my opinion of him.

The whole arc where he essentially has to do bitchwork for the police to avoid his black heritage being found out by the motorcycle club was beyond tense. And then there's the period in which he was conflicted between the club and his respect/loyalty for Clay (Ron Perlman). Those scenes where Ron Perlman held him close and acted as a father figure to Samuel L Jackson really touched me.

For me though, that scene in the final season, where he is raped by Marilyn Manson's character in prison was genuinely harrowing. I couldn't have envisioned that scenario prior to watching the scene, and yet it was the most believable and natural thing in the world to me as it unfolded before my eyes; here's Sam Jackson, acting his ass off with tears and pain in his eyes, while Marilyn Manson pounds away at him from behind. That was the moment when I realised Samuel L Jackson could act.

is soa actually good? the only person I knew who liked it was a complete faggot

It comes from pimps using it in their gaudy suits because of royalty and shit

No, it's not good. And if you start watching it you will transform into a complete faggot too. You've been warned.

THEY CALL ME MISTA GLASS

MUH BOYS

headcanon from other people say dark/light super powers.
Truth is: Sam Jackson wanted a purple lightsaber and George was cool with it. WAsn't any other more thought behind it than that

purple drank

George Lucas likes to sit back and take credit for the creativity of others. He would have been fine with Mace having a Green/Blue lightsaber because good guys have those colors and bad guys have red. Jackson wanted to change it up a little and stand out, sad he has more creativity than the creator.