Why does this suburb, private-school trust fund kid pretend to be working class in his stand up?

Why does this suburb, private-school trust fund kid pretend to be working class in his stand up?

Also what do you think of F is For Family?

Attached: MV5BMTQwNDgwODg3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY5OTM3MQ@@._V1_.jpg (296x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztk7kOuPq2g
youtube.com/watch?v=0IGM_Mrd4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=QFiEMs8a2HY
instagram.com/p/BrQvNOdhe7j/
youtube.com/watch?v=f6quEJci4Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he doesnt pretend to be working class.
I think some people instinctively put him into that category because he angrily talks about sports all the time.

Because he grew up with those people in a heavily working class area of the US. His parents were middle class but he was in a working class area and had a lot of friends who were working class. He has ahd his fair share of nights in boston dive bars, fights, parties etc.

The real thing is now that hes actually happy. His entire act was based around his unhappiness with life and his relationships. Now Bill Burr is extremely successful, becoming rich, selling out the biggest theaters in the US, has a wife he loves (apparently) and has a daughter he adores. His life went from unsatisfying and stressful to busy but extremely satisfying, and thus, arguabbly, his comedy suffered for it.

billy blue balls has never been in a fight

Sup, Bill

this.

He will only get less funny as time goes along.
Similar thing happened to David Mitchell. He made a lot of funny comedy sketches with Webb, was funny on various panel shows.
Then he got married.
The end.

Attached: mitchell-22dd3a0.jpg (620x413, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ztk7kOuPq2g

kino podcast

tbf, his wife is absolute boner material

>what do you think of F is For Family?
i wanted to like it, but it just isnt good

He'll just do panel shows to stay afloat like every other former bong celeb

>genuine incel for most of his life
>fuels his inceldom into making comedic kino
>gets such fame and renown he manages to woo marry and impregnate the hot/cute female version of himself
Is this what transcendence looks like? Is there hope for us yet lads?

I wanted to like F is for family but it got stale quick, it’s basically only funny when they scream at children

Well, no Jez.

>Fis for Family
Who knew seeing an abusive, dysfunctional family is a lot less funny than just hearing about it

His dad was a dentist in Boston and a for a side gig a doctor for the mob pulling out bullet wounds. With his dads connections they let him do stand up in their establishments and then he made more connections

Attached: bs.jpg (320x195, 14K)

What trust fund? You know, there was a time where a man made his way, and hoped that his progeny would glean enough wisdom from his success to prepare them for the future. Papa Burr was a mediumly successful dentist. His son, ol' Billy baby daddy, still had to work shitty summer jobs and make his own way. Perhaps he had a safety net in so much as he had a loving, albeit dysfunctional, family he could crash with if the comedy gig didn't work out, but I think that's likely the extent of it.

Burr lived in the richest suburb of Boston dumbo

Is your name on your parent's mortgage?

Reminder his dad still hates him for marrying a...

Newton?

Charlie Brooker managed to do exactly the same

The Huq and Black Mirror ruined Charlie. He was great when it was him sat in his shitty flat complaining about TV and video games.

Attached: specialreports_2edb.Konnie-Huq.jpg (468x661, 67K)

people don’t realize that being a miserable faggot is almost a requirement to be a funny comedian
notice how many insanely funny comics end up dying alone unmarried and childless (Hicks, Patrice, Geraldo, David Foster Wallace) and the most outwardly high energy ones are the most depressed and validation-seeking (Robin Williams)
Once comedians get happy their game goes to hell
this is also the big reason why career comics fucking HATE Steve-O, they’re pissed he didn’t slave away for years on the underground circuit making a name for himself and drinking himself to sleep because he hated his life. He didn’t pay his dues being a miserable cunt and they despise him for it

id let my work's quality decline if it meant i got that delicious brown ass all over my face

>David Foster Wallace

Attached: 1565673408165.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>15 years later I'm still alone playing videogames and getting mad at tv shows
>charlie is balls deep in the anus of my blue peter waifu

what a loser he is, I'm glad I didn't get cucked like him haha.

screenwipe was peak brooker though

>steveo didnt pay his dues
I see you havent watched jackass. Dont remember seinfeld getting his ass stapled for laughs. That counts.

I am not a dumbass Amerimutt whose sense of family unit was eradicated by Jewish subversion, so technically yes, whats theirs is mine and vice versa

>and drinking himself to sleep because he hated his life. He didn’t pay his dues being a miserable cunt and they despise him for it
Uhh are comics so retarded they don’t know about steveo’s really public history of substance abuse and downfall?

Doesn’t count. The comic community is bizarrely narcissistic and their brand of suffering is the only form of suffering

that happened when he was ontop of the world

steve-o went from random idiot who just passed clown college to one of the most famous people in the world who was center stage in a huge entertainment phenomenon

all because he did dangerous and stupid stunts on a camera for laughs. meanwhile comics slaved away on a mic for decades just to get a hint of that popularity lol

>notice how many insanely funny comics end up dying alone unmarried and childless (Hicks, Patrice, Geraldo

they died young because of health and drug problems, not old, alone, unmarried and childless.

His dad owned his own practice and Bill worked for him during the summer. He's a LARPing rich kid. Just like all douchebag rich kids turn into when they get older and feel "inauthentic" due to their wealth.

You don't think that he could have done both? Worked with his pop for a few years, then went off to find his own job? I think you're tilting at windmills here.

Why do you treat comedians like they’re any better than the jackass guys? It isn’t a dignified profession.

Jackass is literally comedy though. Stand ups are fucking autistic losers.

I just think people should embrace their roots

Technically, no. Your parents provide for you, and you are indebted to them for the aid until you are able to provide for yourself. Your father/mother works, and you are rewarded the fruits of their labor, but ultimately, their want is their own.

She was so fucking cute

not saying they are, im trying to explain why some stand-ups look down on them. Jackass is comedy, maybe if the stand-ups did some crazy stunts on stage instead of mumbling into a mic on stage for 10 years, they would speed up their careers

>[...]want is their own.
*wealth

what new anime is he watching?

what a 16yo tier post

reminder everything bad hat's happened to him (prized drum set sold, Cleo put down, cucked and raising another man's child) is because he didn't pay his brother

Anono, I just want to know what new anime he is watching.

Do you think he ever wonders why his "half white" daughter is darker than his wife?

>these things that never happened are because of this other thing that may or may not have happened

really makes you think

>this is also the big reason why career comics fucking HATE Steve-O, they’re pissed he didn’t slave away for years on the underground circuit making a name for himself and drinking himself to sleep because he hated his life. He didn’t pay his dues being a miserable cunt and they despise him for it
Steve-o literally did this. He dropped out of U Miami Freshman year because all he did was party and record himself doing stupid shit. He kept recording his own stunts while working shitty jobs, going to clown school, working on a cruise ship as an entertainer, and finally the flea market all while sending his videos to skateboard magazines.

hicks croaked because he smoked too many pussy lights(marlboro lights),like 60-80 a day.

Nia doesn't let him think about things like that

I’m saying that it doesn’t matter, the fact he didn’t slave away doing the comics’ form of hustle means he didn’t pay his dues because it’s not their brand of misery
Comedians are insecure faggots

Didn’t Bill and Nia literally produce a music video featuring Nia getting fucked by some black bull?

this thread is full of comedians?

>pretend to be working class
does he?
he tries to talk working class but it's pretty obvious he's acting most of the time
I mean look how defensive he gets when someone mentions sensitive topics

>Also what do you think of F is For Family?
More like C is for Cuckold.

Attached: 1555847866251.webm (1280x720, 724K)

he's a hilarious standup comedian, but his cartoon show is a train wreck. It's not even remotely funny. Who on earth likes it?

you don't actually know anything about bill burr and have just read threads on him here. he sold his drum kit because he realized to evolve as a drummer he has to find his own style and stop trying to be bonham. he bought a different kit that he still talks about playing. he didn't put down cleo, he found her a new home with a trainer because the dog was not easy around new people and he didn't want a fucking adopted pit bull in a house with his baby. he talks about how he brought cleo back to the house one day and she was uneasy + growling about the baby and it made him relieved to know they made the right choice. can't speak on the baby thing because they're very sensibly limiting her exposure to public on social media and trying to let her live a normal life, but i doubt i could change your mind on that even if the baby had a head of ginger fucking hair

>killed his nigger-dog
Based

Sure thing Bill. Selling your drum set had nothing to do with Nia getting sick of your practicing.

You realize TV isn't real right? Like actors are only playing pretend? Is that too abstract for you?

Lets make assumptions about things we couldn't possibly know.

Dude rakes in the cash. he could build another house for his drum set if he wanted shit head. It's not like when your mom yells at you to stop practicing in your shitty two bedroom ranch home.

of course not, look at the thread, it's pure autism, there are people in here who think playing drums and having a psychotic rescue dog is a good environment for a newborn baby.

He sold one specific drumkit or he sold everything he had? I don't get it, he talked a lot about how he liked playing drums. Doesn't make sense he would just quit

lovely nia everybody is in this thread

Attached: 1506815211772.jpg (1242x2208, 147K)

he literally said on his podcast that he sold his old drumkit and bought a new one

then why all the bitching about him quitting drums? i trade/swap instruments all the time

he's a fucking scumbag

he avoids his brother because he owes him money

youtube.com/watch?v=0IGM_Mrd4HE

really embarissing. bill burr has all the money and in the world, and can't even give a small amount to his dear brother.

>genuine incel
Do incels have friends?

he still talks about drumming sometimes on the podcast, playing with other people, and with bands live a few times now.

wealth of my family was passed down for generations, with each generation adding their little brick to it. thats how you build wealth, not by starting over every generation.

I can smell the crab bucket from here

Get a job hippie

>haha look how dysfunctional we are
Yeah, it got boring pretty quick. It's like 'the Middle' but from Hell

Bill had edge, now he seat with estrogen from his pumpkinsoy late. He is a cuck with nigger wife and not his kid.

big if true

And enough money from his success to buy your sister, sell your father, and have your mother commit all manner of degeneracy.

he's spineless

Not every family sends their own off with a little nest egg.

this is becoming less and less common though, big majority of millenials are fucked with debt for the rest of their lives trying to cover school or afford a house, zoomers should just flip a coin for suicide when they hit 21 at this rate.

I've come to hate that all his comedy is that shock-jock kind of complaining about stuff, most of which he doesn't really understand. Now, when I was a teenager and heard of Bill Burr I thought his stuff was great because I was a dumb kid.

Years later I can barely stand it. Now that I actually have any idea about any of the things he's joking about, it goes from being funny to being second-hand embarrassment (or "cringe" as the kids today call it). He just rants about stuff from a place of complete ignorance.

Some of his stuff is good though. I still like that thing where he insulted Pittsburgh for like 20 minutes straight.

it was philly

(((money))) isnt everything

He won a private poker tournament at the age of 12 where he won 200k? Total schizo.

This is exactly how my thoughts about Burr have evolved over time. He talks about certain topics that he's absolutely clueless about and comes off as cringey.

my wife fucks black guys

>has a daughter he adores

Attached: 1565716557281.jpg (199x217, 26K)

>went to Oxford
>incel

He was a volcel

Normie's idea of an edgy comedian. He was good though. Nia ruined him. I await their divorce with relish.

He talked about working in a warehouse once. He did grow up quite privileged. Normally the working class upbringing would build a better comedic background. But there goes bill Burr. He is now the second funniest comedian in the world.

nia forced him to ignore patrick
true story

Attached: 1559398776071.png (596x595, 531K)

Why is /pol/ always /r9k/?
Please get laid, pathetic incel.

That's not his brother. It's genuinely some crazy fuck who just looks a little bit like him and made up this retarded story about them being brothers.

Here, he says Bill Burr pays to spray him with chem trails.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFiEMs8a2HY

Attached: 1549334237156.jpg (985x763, 239K)

That is paterson (patrick) burr dude. It's his brother. Bill refused to talk about him on the hehe podcast.

He has one brother named Robert, who's a well known politician. He has no fucking brother named Paterson or Patrick. It's just some fucking lunatic.

They don't talk about patrick. He's not on his Wikipedia page. Bill has 2 brothers. Seriously look it up.

He's a fucking stalker. Feel free to post some proof that isn't one of his schizo videos.

Why are you trying so hard to suppress the truth?

Some do, I’d wager legit incels don’t, which includes myself. 22% of millennials claim to have no friends.

Are you Patrick? You crazy fuck.

I'm not suppressing anything. Post some fucking proof.

Doesn't matter who I am. Bill owes his brother money. That's all this is about.

You're not his brother, you crazy fuck.

I'm done having this conversation with you. You're obviously too stupid and or intentionally misleading for some reason.

I don't think Bill Burr has ever once denied that he grew up affluent.
He just talks like a typical Masshole.

Richard Pryor grew up in a whorehouse sucking dick, Billy Burr grew up in a mansion sucking lemons. We live in a society.

>Cleo put down
Listening to some of his stories about Cleo, that dog was going to take someone's face off sooner or later

>he doesnt pretend to be working class.
he pretends he grew up working class.

Well I'm YOUR brother and you owe ME money so you better PAY THE FUCK UP BITCH

I unironically hate you Bill. You are a fucking faggot hypocrite. Your favourite thing to say about men now is "Your primary job as a man is to be the provider.": Meanwhile you married a shehag bitch that looks down on wait staff, and you act like you are the king of the world. I sincerely hope shit goes wrong for you later in life. You don't deserve your "success". You lying faggot.

Bill here. I don't owe you shit, Pat. In fact, you're the one who owes me $5000.

That only makes him that much more /ourguy/.

This is hilarious it's like listening to a kid talk about working 9 to 5. You don't know shit.

He's literally every married man ever. That shouldn't come as a surprise.
Why do you think they call it the ol ball and chain

>they’re pissed he didn’t slave away for years on the underground circuit making a name for himself and drinking himself to sleep because he hated his life.
this is literally exactly what Stevo did..

>you married a shehag bitch that looks down on wait staff

that's the spirit user you'll teach that uppity sheboon to think she can get away with behaving exactly like everyone else

>. Now Bill Burr is extremely successful, becoming rich, selling out the biggest theaters in the US, has a wife he loves (apparently) and has a daughter he adores. His life went from unsatisfying and stressful to busy but extremely satisfying, and thus, arguabbly, his comedy suffered for it.

Attached: tfw no dog.png (582x594, 473K)

Attached: 1465682635116.jpg (243x271, 12K)

Are you implying our claims to be hard-handed laboring men are less than completely convincing, user?

I know a lot of married men, and while it's true on some level, nobody even comes close to being as much of a doormat as Bill is. Nia has complete fucking control over him.

>everyone else looks down on waitstaff
kek, nah.

If Nia was hot and white no one would give a shit. People forget Bill isn't exactly a prize either. He's a bald, manlet, potato nigger with anger issues.

I had to sell my LAKERS tickets!

>If Nia was hot and white no one would give a shit.
kek

Hell Amber Heard was slamming Johnny Depp's head in the silverware drawer and no one gave a shit until 5 years later

Did he really put down his fucking dog? The one Nia bought him?

>and no one gave a shit until 5 years later
kek

hi tia

yes. notice how there's no pictures of Cleo since he "gave her away"?

I don't give a fuck about any of that. As far as I'm concerned they deserve eachother since they're both pieces of shit. But Burr used to be a funny piece of shit, which he isn't anymore because of Nia.

I guess you gotta break up their marriage then, user. It's the only way

if he put Cleo down, why does he have an IG post with Cleo from less than a year ago, sperglord?

instagram.com/p/BrQvNOdhe7j/

That's not Cleo.

have sex, incel

that is absolutely cleo, dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=f6quEJci4Ug

what is your deal, you post this bill burr hate shit all the time and it's super cringey

take your meds

>falling for the autism

he gave her to a trainer and pays for her upkeep, he talked about it more than once on the podcast and still posts the odd picture on instagram when he sees her.

Same thing.

lol based

Hi patrick, you been taking your meds?

Imagine being this gullible. He didn't post a single picture of Cleo for years after "giving her away"
Only after people started randomly bringing it up and interrogating him on twitter

Bill could still do way better than Nia. Fucking Aisha Tyler wanted his dick and he still chose kala from Tarzan

He's the type of guy who wants/needs someone to put him on a leash in order to get some control of his life. I've seen plenty of out-of-control people go the exact same route when they choose their partner as they get older. But he ran out of luck with Nia. That bitch doesn't just keep him on a leash. She has him in a fucking cage and starves him, too. And he probably enjoys it.

Nia, you can't make it so obvious that it's you

I've actually recently been watching a bunch of interviews with Bill Burr thanks to the Youtube algoritm and he almost always says he grew up in safe suburbs amd never had the Good Will Hunting Boston upbringing.
Wtf is OP on about?

Also is Bill just like Eddie Bravo when it comes to conspiracies or does he know more than he lets on and plays dumb?
>All I know about Hillary is that she went to thos Bilderberg meetings where they wear those strange masks

Attached: Alex Jones truthbomb.jpg (564x704, 52K)

I don't like this guy's comedy; he just bitches and complains and people think it's comedy? The guy obviously is unstable as fuck - or is at least pretending to be. Fuck this faggot.

That's why he's /ourguy/

You think Boll hasn't gone down several internet conspiracy rabbit holes? He has to restrain himself from talking about it on talk shows

I don't come to this gay board; I just saw this faggot cumskin on the front page and had to give my 2 cents. Fuck you faggots and fuck kike infested hollywood.

He fucked a nigger and now has a mixed race ginger kid you retard. Fuck you. Faggot.

They genuinely don't realize that. I remember all those threads about MEW's ex-husband saying he moved on/was doing better because he was doing a movie with another actress.

I know he has, my question is if he's smart enough to understand them and is restraining himself by playing dumb or if he's like Eddie Bravo and just spouting off bullshit

>on the front page

It's not his kid lol

This board has a worse gossiping problem than middle aged housewives. Seriously fuck yourselves shallow cunts.

Fuck off, Bill. You bald manlet.

talked about visiting her multiple times on the podcast dude. what the fuck is wrong with you? i can pick out every one of your hate boner posts in this thread

Mutt prone to autisic rage ends up settling for a sheboon and having a 56% kid and abandoning his incel talking points.
He's the future of everyone here.

philly is leagues worse than pittsburgh but as a native i’ll admit pittsburgh can be pretty shitty

Burr is smarter than Bravo although that's a really low bar

Whenever anyone says dudes can't be catty, you can just go back and forth between Yea Forums and /cgl/ and witness the same level of seething.

you need us Bill

Why do people get so hung up on the dog? Bill is a huge cuck now, but it was a nigger pit who attacked everyone. Bill didn’t even want it. Nia adopted it while he was on the road and never asked him if she could get one. One less pit is a good thing.

Yea Forums too with all the gossip about famous athletes
>like omg did you hear the rumor that Aaron Rodgers is gay he's dating that girl from x-men but I bet it's totally fake

Burr: An American Story

It seems like it's something people who want to hate him latch onto, at least judging by this thread. If it wasn't the dog, it'd probably be some other dumb little thing he said at one point or another years ago.

I see a lot of people bitching about the drums too

>nigger adopts a pitbull on a whim and doesn't even bother training it
>a dog that was literally bred to selflessly attack bears with no regard for their own life
This is why they eat babies

He sold his childhood John bonham drumset

>childhood drumset

he didn't start drumming til he was like 30, it was an early midlife crisis

>childhood
But he didn't even start playing until he was an adult

That’s wrong. It was a 1970’s kit his parents bought for him and he’d jam on in the basement.

>lots of people looked up to bill burr as a man
>the same people got annoyed when he was castrated
you don't say

It's his thick fucking accent and angry persona.

He lets people assume he's an Irish dock worker from early 1900's Boston.

these people are what's known as absolute retards, he was already with nia when he made a name for himself, she is the 'crazy' girlfriend he talks about fighting with. the bits they idolised him for about him hating women aren't even that harsh.

>this
His bits involving his gf slapping the headphones off of his head and being butthurt about the sweater present are about Nia. He knew she was a cunt from day 1, and clearly he's into it.

it's a joke user
i mean it's probably true, but it's also a joke

it was a rescue, it was hard as fuck to train, even a professional dog trainer really struggled with it
also it was a pitbull

And since the mid-1800s they've been bred specifically to attack other dogs or to attack humans. They're banned in a lot of countries for a reason.

but speds on here think he shoudl have kept it for his baby to play with.

>pays top dollar to learn "blue collar" activities
>helicopter lessons
>welding lessons
Don't watch his comedy, not a fan. Occasionally get forced to watch him by a gook who pretends to own Norm's material. Your day's coming, flip.

he was poor when he left his mommy's basement ya NEET

Everyone in Massachusetts talks like they have an IQ of 85, it's easy to forget that where Harvard is

And of course nobody actually from there goes to Harvard anyway, it's all WASPs from Connecticut or asians.

One of few funny comedians.
F is for family is hot garbage tho. No idea how it managed to get more than few episodes

AW LOOK WHOSE HERE ITS OLLLLLLLLE ZIP

RECRUITA

the trump effect

Okay Name one thing that Burr is passionate about on stage but is actually "completely ignorant".

I still like his "kill half of population via cruise ships" bit and the great men stuff.

he always says himself that he only understands politics and shit at a basic surface level and breaks down laughing at how much shit he's talking himself on the podcast half the time, I don't know why it would bother that dude or anyone that a comedian is 'ignorant' about certain things.

That's kind of the point. It's just the opinions of a sort of educated guy combined with funny storytelling.
I know half the shit he says is wrong, but why do I give a fuck?
Same reason that it's retarded that people used to actually get their news from the Daily Show.
You can be entertained by something without treating it as a source of information.

He also doesn't try to present himself as knowledgeable on the shit he rants about, which helps.
Compare that to people like Colbert or that smug cunt Trevor Noah

Americans think like Ferengi then wonder why they have so many school shooters.

You're saying
>yeah he IS completely ignorant about a lot of what he says, but lol I don't care tho
No I want to know what he has gotten so wrong?
What standup bit do you think he should feel bad about?
What misinformation did he spread?
He clarifies he is a normal dumb guy to prevent dopes from treating him like some kind of politician (and it's funny to keep calling yourself dumb). I'm not doing that.
He is not a guy who does super hot takes on mainstream politics that would infuriate anyone.

>He is not a guy who does super hot takes on mainstream politics that would infuriate anyone.
He kind of went off on AOC's tax plan on his podcast. It was pretty funny, he was so upset about it that he tried moving on to someone else's email, then had to go back and keep talking about the tax plan because it was making him so mad.

>Colbert
The worst thing to ever happen to Colbert was when his sister ran for Congress (I think it was in the early 2010s, so towards the end of his show), he basically became a full-time DNC employee after that.