I fucking love the John wick trilogy in my opinion the best action movie (the first one) made since the 2000s

I fucking love the John wick trilogy in my opinion the best action movie (the first one) made since the 2000s

Attached: 950613-john-wick-wallpapers-1080x1920-for-phone.jpg (1080x1920, 395K)

1 and 3 were pretty fantastic. 2 was a bit of a slog. Easily the most forgettable if the three.

Based

Me too fren, it resurrected and redefined the masculine action hero archetype in the age of weak men. An iconic and inspiring character.

There must be a version of this pic where the guns have been replaced with dicks and the blood with cum.

The Raid and The Raid 2 mop the floor with John Wick.

It was kinda hilarious to see the Raid manlets have to visibly slow themselves down for ol' Keanu.
>he'll be like a billion years old when 4 comes out
The hand to hand scenes will definitely be interesting.

The first 20 minutes of John Wick were true kino. If I was American I would have clapped

Attached: John Wick 3 2019 00:02:28.jpg (1920x800, 584K)

It’s not a trilogy, the 4th one is in production

and Keanu with your mom lol

The first one is a great action flick but don’t jurk it off as anything more.
The second one was a step down and the 3rd one was two steps down.
Kek. True.
Those movies are lame

>>Those movies are lame
Waiting for your patrician list of recommendations that don't contain obvious classics.

No, they are not.

3 wasnt fantastic it was more dull than 2, they get worse with every instalment

Attached: John Wick 3 2019 01:29:01.jpg (1920x800, 393K)

I didn’t like the first John Wick, was great until that girl assassin attacks him in his hotel room, after that it was just bad action and le assasins guild storyline.

Too choreographed. Watch Dredd instead.

Attached: judgedredd.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

BALLS shot, the movie. What's with all the crotch attacks in this film?

Dredd is Capemovie

other than a headshot, literally name one other quasi non-lethal place you can shoot someone that would instantly incapacitate them

Dredd the best. Dredd 2 when?

Knees?

Yeah, i'm thinking he's based

Attached: 2019-08-14_14-44-25-035 (PotPlayerMini64).jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

I disagree. 3 had a few pleasant surprises that made it feel like the production team was treading fresh ground (knife fight, "release the hounds", armored baddies). I thought it was definitely a cut above 2.

Chaper 2 was my favorite.
The 3-d was on same level i guess, but with some new additions in fights. Knife fight, horse fight, dogs fight.
The 1-st one was all about guns.
The 2-nd added some more experiance, like Pencil and cars.
The 3-d added a whole bunch of new stuff,

someone shot in the knee can still respond with moving and shooting somewhat willingly. a guy shot in the dick would be in such insane, intense pain he wouldn't be able to focus on anything but his crotch bleeding

You obviously never break your knee.

no, i knew of a friend who did though. crippling for sure, but i -assume- in a live-or-die scenario your body and mind would figure out a way for you to fight or try to flee. whereas if you get shot in the dick, every thought goes straight to 'oh god my balls have been shot off', you wouldn't even notice anything else

You haven't been shot in your balls neither, i guess.

If the Raid and Raid 2 are lame, why does JW3 pay tribute to the Raid by casting one of the actors?
Hell even Soi Wars paid tribute to The Raid in TFA!