My local theatre just put up one of these now and turned me away when I tried to see Lion King...

My local theatre just put up one of these now and turned me away when I tried to see Lion King. How do you guys deal with this?

Attached: 1540195552203.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

concealednation.org/2015/08/regal-cinemas-now-searching-all-bags-and-purses-of-moviegoers-for-firearms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by staying home

Just once I want a woman to let us short guys have sex with them

Attached: manlet.jpg (1697x901, 223K)

My mom yells at me to clean my room when I stay at home, serious suggestions user.

Tell them you’re the designated shooter, we’re exempt from penis inspections.

Attached: woman.jpg (866x1390, 128K)

you should listen to your mommy and then take her with you to the movies

Obvious fake

they just want to do a penis inspection and make sure your falcon is of legal age. it's no big deal.

This just triggered me. ;_;

Umm, no sweaty. I was there and they turned me away too. Offered no refunds as well.

>sweaty
Kill yourself queer scum

>go to (((gun free zone)))
>get shot
make brain do thing

Something something Americans something really

Well you could just but a bow in your hair and claim you are a trans woman. If the theater insists that the sign still applies - call CNN.

Attached: large.jpg (313x454, 15K)

Its about time someone did something about the incel menace that is plaguing theaters

Why is going to the cinema alone considered such a weird thing? I know that it is, but why?

you will watch a TV show or film alone at home, you dont interact with the people in the cinema and having someone next to you or not makes 0 difference.

I have hard enough time being single, why do you have to bully me on top of that?

turning it into a civil rights issue.

That's disgusting discrimination of single (incel) men.

Amen. Story of my life.

Indeed. But they hate us manlets more then ever. It's over, boyos.

it's not. nobody cares if you go alone and plenty of people go to movies alone. watching a movie is not a social activity.

>I identify as a woman

Being alone in general is considered a weird thing. You are always supposed to interact with someone either face to face or on social media. And there has to be bf/gf at home when you're back. You're always supposed to be plugged in.

The no singles policy

SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK SQUACK

Attached: 1438426-1220668879.jpg (670x395, 82K)

That's it. That is the reason why.

At home you can watch better movies, in a better environment, at cheaper cost. So if you just want to watch it alone you don't go to theater.

Just sperg out midget and you will fix your life.

Attached: bagel.webm (480x480, 2.76M)

How is this just now getting to you? The employees at my nearby theater have been telling me there's a no singles policy for years...

>turned me away when
turning away customer....
would be outrageous if it actually happened

Rejects need to stay away from public places where couples and friends congregate much like in the same way normies need to fuck off and stay away from Yea Forums.

I work at retail and I sometimes troll customers when I'm in a bad mood

PLEASE GOD NO I'VE MINED 10 BUTTER STONES I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE JOKER IN PEACE MY GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING IN THE BATHROOM WITH ROBERT

>turned away from movie
>no refund

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen, user. Will you let me watch movies at that theater once you own it?

>wait in line for movie with gf
>1 guy alone
>everyone in couples or a group family friends ect
>check the entire time to see if he is with anyone
>start getting suspicious that he is by himself
>talk to staff and inform them
>they refund his ticket and ask him to leave
>watch as he tears up and leaves

Attached: hmm.jpg (1000x677, 82K)

>not going to the cinema with your bro and a hipflask

Attached: chrome_RIiOX2PS4Y.png (1289x686, 308K)

Is this sign real?
If it is, it’s a direct violation of Federal discrimination law.
Gets a lawyer and sue the theater.

that cant be legal
do americans really just allow stuff like that to happen?

>If it is, it’s a direct violation of Federal discrimination law.
lol, being an incel isn't protected

statistically packs of shitskins cause all kinds of problems from noise and littering to murder and rape. BUT the real problem are friendless and lonely losers. It's as if something primal awakes in normies and the tribal/pack mentality kicks in against the "others".

>some 16 year old theater employee is going to search me

how about no

woah dude. that's fucking badass

Why would anyone willingly go to a cinema alone?

i haven't spoken to a person other than anonymously through text for about a year and a half.

it mostly just sucks cause you have nobody to discuss it with afterwards. or laugh at it if its bad.

i cant even remember the last time anyone in my theater interacted. not even a single time. everyone just watches and leaves in silence. i miss when movies were good desu.

its not but if you put in a complaint you can get singles removed

I didn't say I'm proud of it.

>those matchstick legs
I thought Rogaine was supposed to be an athlete

funny thing about tyson fury is he was born premature and barely survived. then he grew into a beast

What do they look for during the penis inspection? Is it just to make sure you're circumcised, or is there something more to it? Nervous because I'm going to my first cinema with a penis inspection checkpoint next weekend.

real men always skip leg day

I'm not even short and this guy is an inspiration

real men dont need leg day thanks to good genes

That guy is fucking amazing. Heard him on the Dick Show yesterday and laughed my ass off. Seems like the kind of guy who would be really fun to hang out with.

Is this a fucking joke

Please tell me this is a joke

I hope it's a girl.

Backpacks and bags, image has been tampered with.

>Is that a gun or you're just happy to see me?

wtf he made it?
good for him, thought he'd get nothing out of it but more ridicule

the "SINGLE MALES" text is shopped, look at the spacing between the letters

Yes you did, you didn't use the exact words but you brought up the anecdote to boast about it. This is why people don't like you

The feeling is mutual

I refuse to believe thats real.

I usually just offer to work the salt mines for a day. They're pretty lenient. It's one of those upscale theaters that have a shower in the back for people who shit their pants during the self introductions before the showing.

Sue them for discrimination.

This. Assuming this is real, this is a lawyer's wet dream. This screams gender discrimination. If I lived in the 3rd world USA, Id sue.

white people can't be discriminated

Do you really want to be a person who sued a cinema for discriminating against single guys?

Checkmate

>do you really want to get millions of $ in compensation
yes?

we're all gonna make it, lads

Attached: 1539094666593.jpg (480x480, 76K)

should have tried harder to get laid when you were still a teenager. I got lucky and had a GF in the last year of Jr high all the way through HS and we fucked like rabbits. Now I'm a 24 year old manlet (5'7") and I'm pretty much invisible to Women. Doesn't bother me much because nothing will beat those times I had with my first GF.

I dumped my HS gf so that she wasn't distracting me from entrance exams.

Nobody really thinks it is besides insecure single guys. When moviepass was big a couple years ago, there were a bunch of single people at the theaters.

Theaters also definitely love it at big premieres because it's easier to shove them into the middle seats between different groups and couples.

Just identify as a trans black jewish female lesbian muslim.

Fake and gay
concealednation.org/2015/08/regal-cinemas-now-searching-all-bags-and-purses-of-moviegoers-for-firearms/
OP you're not helping, I hope you get ass cancer.

Attached: 11855870_10153180564035318_2451138584301428287_n[1].jpg (800x800, 81K)

That's not funny, my grandfather died from ass cancer

When I saw godzilla this 17 year old or so kid who was alone sat next to me and kept saying wow and making jokes to me even though I didn't respond.

wasnt that completely obvious to everyone ITT? Don't be such an autist.

that's ok I have already pozzed his neg ass with my carefully nurtured strain of super aids

Just because he's your wife's son doesn't mean you get to ignore him when she's not around Dylan.

How did it work out in the end

heres a protip from someone who has studied law. first of all you must be at least 6 ft tall

after the halide wars in the 60s, the treaty of hollywood included a addendum that states that "Unaccompanied men all have the right to request the rite of ascension." im guessing you know what this is, but for other people reading, it is the ritual of escaping from the popcorn butter filled manlet pits in order to be able to enter the kinotariam. usually only manlets under 6 feet get thrown into the manlet pits, its a shitty place, tons of rape. but technically anyone can enter the manlet pit, it isnt restricted. so just "accidently" fall into the manlet pits, climb out, and earn the right to enter the theater.

Thank you based user.

Honestly this is pretty based, why would some guy be going to the cinema alone rather than with his friends or girlfriend? There has be something seriously wrong with that guy

it's not unless you go watch a kid film on the weekends

no fucking way

How the fuck does that not bother you. I had a girlfriend at 16 I was with and fucked for years, I've never fucked anyone else and I absolutely resent it. I got bored of fucking her eventually too. I'm still pretty much an incel.

But I can’t find anyone to accompany me to watch Playmobil and see based anya sing

I became a nerd and eventually shut-in. I'm not even high iq so it was all pointless and I would be happier as normie

What if he has no friends or gf?

Fake and gay

>yup this is me, hitting the streets and livin the life. As you can imagine since my big break I'e been a little busy

I went to see Dora the Explorer and they took me in the back and beat me for 5 hours.

the state of wh*te society. truly bohhles the mind

Didn't they put up these signs after "niggas was shootin up the screens"? Was it black panther? I remember a bleeped out on sight interview

>Fake and gay
What's with the fragility and victim complex of "men" these days?

Guys did you know that OP's sign is a shoop

I bet you didn't know

To see a new movie

Long island is such a shithole jesus

>buy 1 ticket
>get asked if I'm seeing it alone
>say yes
>they tell me that's very unusual
>lie and say I'm a youtube reviewer
>a wave of relief flow over their face
>they ask what my channel name
>"Uhh...Joey's World Tour"
>go in
>2 hours later leave the theater
>ticket girl gives me the dead eyes
>never been back

Attached: 1564990425985.jpg (240x250, 12K)

>no singles policy in my local theater
>just invite my little sister to the movies and we pretend that she is my gf
>holds my hand, kisses and hugs me in public

Thats my solution to the no singles policy

Attached: 49CFD96A-974C-4B09-9240-659CA9CA5C12.jpg (850x1243, 146K)