Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: 1564825125520.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Idris Elba

Nice rip. Is this achievable natty?

>that fucking Mac amidst all the poverty shit and filth
fucking hell man, what's wrong with this earth

Is that my nigga Larry Gooseman?

The goose

I can play him.

god bless america

His fucking ceiling tiles were all falling out also. Fucked up priorities if he's actually decent money from YT. But they're all autistic, even the mom.

rosie

He actually seems like a nice kid, his friends are definitely worse, I imagine he'll be dead not long after 30

Any randomly selected American

El abominacion...

>I imagine he'll be dead not long after 30
Lucky him

How much do you have to weigh to have a concave face?

literally me

DUDE SETH ROGEN

the one person that could pull it off

Attached: 1539207316097.png (920x634, 567K)

Is that boogie2988?

Andy Milknuggets

Attached: Celebrity+at+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+clHjPPF4Hoqx.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

came here to post him
>But they're all autistic, even the mom.
does someone actually mention that or did you figure it out via the fact that she owns like 50 cats?

he's the second coming

How is he able to procure weed? The guy doesn't even look like he can get off his chair.

the Mike guy was obviously his dealer.

>wh*te "people"

yikes

Nah, you gotta work up to a bong this size. The fact he is able to clear it shows he hits that things daily.

How is he poor tho

>big house
>wide open backyard
>owns a few vehicles and a ton of shit in his garage

Seriously, how much do you think his property cost if you want to buy it nowadays?

>ywn smoke so much weed with him that your eyes become redder than Darth Maul's cock and watch Revenge of the Sith together

For americans it is

he lives in the outskirts of Battle Creek and inherited it from his father, outside of the downtown area property is cheap as fuck for Michigan, unfortunately it's also a cheap rust belt hellhole.

Late boomer here. I watched this because I've been reading these threads. Is it normal to distaste idubbbz as an interviewer or it's only me? I find him insufferable. When they were interviewing the schizo brother the guy asking the proper questions and doing honest work is the cameraman, not him.

Amy Schumer would be a perfect casting choice.

Leeching of wagies

Well yeah the zoomer director is as disgusting as the redneck zoomies.

Him

Attached: 1565465258693.png (300x250, 15K)

im with you here, they really missed the ball, they they could of dug deep with rob or what ever his name was why they dont get along he seemed to open up for a second but they they just berrate him and attack him really, the whole thing seemed more mean spirited than anything else

Seth Rogan, Jonah Feldstein, and this guy star in the new "comedy"
DUDE WEED LMAO

It’s me. It’s literally me.

Attached: janny therapist.webm (622x350, 693K)

yeah, no, i gotta go with a serious actor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Okay..

what's rust belt?

he's a pretty shit interviewer, even if his editing and willingness to actually deal with this sort of thing for days at a time is admirable. based mike unironically seems like the best and most well adjusted person in the entire video, and he starts fires for shits and giggles.

Attached: 1565538370838.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

the part of the northeast USA that used to be known for its steelworks, coal mining and heavy industry, Michigan in particular where Battle Creek is had an economy heavily reliant on manufacturing cars and the like. ever since the American manufacturing economy went down the shitter in the 70s and 80s it's been economically stagnant and poverty ridden compared to most of the rest of the nation, outside of a few big city shitholes noone can afford to live in.

This pretentious fuck would never do it. He takes himself too seriously even though he looks like a sentient blob of hairy mayonnaise

hon top of just being a terrible actors, he looks too young, even though being a fat fuck usually ages you a lot. fatty's only in his early 20s and has a face that paradoxically looks like it could be either from a toddler or an old lady depending on the lighting.

>michigan
>northeast
it's upper midwest, retard.

That's really sad. So people just sit around doing drugs and eating in Michigan?

He seems happy tho, like a fun guy to be around.

I think that the documentary has its merits, but all and all it's also a wasted opportunity. Too many moments for the giggles, no deep at all. I understand that the video is made by a millenial youtuber with a rodent face and a stupid sense of superiority but some anons are proclaiming that this is an "important" documentary. I guess I am memefied and too old for this shit.

who gives a fuck, burger geography relative to actual positions in the country is completely screwed. the exact centre of the country is considered "southern"

pretty much. at least fatty is on weed instead of meth or heroin.

I was getting close too looking like this. Thank god I stopped drinking sodas.

A black lesbian transgender woman

>I imagine he'll be dead not long after 30

You underestimate the miracles of modern medicine.

>Ian arrives
>bunch of people waiting to greet him
>first line they utter: we're autistic

it seems more like they stayed over at fatty's house for a few hours rather than a week, and while the documentary was an unintentional great look into the part of the US that noon outside of it really sees, all the good parts came from fatty and friends, not idubbbz.

>Mike
god tier, would unironically be drinking buddies with
>Fatty
seems like a nice enough kid, if he got serious about losing weight and they cleared up their house he could probably make a decent life for himself.
>Robert
has to have some sort of undiagnosed mental illness, likely moderate to low functioning autism. just the way the dude speaks is enough to show he's fucked.

based trump is turning it around though.

>i used to be fat but the only thing I changed was I don't drink soft drinks anymore
What the fuck do they put in soft drink in burgerland that soft drink makes people fat as fuck? I drink soft drink somewhat often and I'm still only 70kg

Attached: CustomGrow420_lung.png (765x754, 535K)

meant to reply to

>has to have some sort of mental illness
wow what an impressive observation. also, why do you think he isn't already diagnosed?

American soda is way sweeter than in Europe. I've been several times and it's shocking.

Just looks like a naked ape. A naked ape sitting with its stick for inhaling feel good smoke. What a weird sight

cus he's in a low income crap place with white bread and mayo instead of healthcare?

Yes actually, and Trump won those states by saying he'd bring factories back. Kudos to your quick comprehension

that's how it works in tons of countries because they didnt have the same borders from the beginning of their existence, idiot.

>believing Trump
guess that's why they're poor

Dems always go on about country people being dumb & fat so I get why they voted Trump.

are mac owners even allowed by their cult to smoke weed?