So will this be better or worse than the majority of Seth Rogen films?

So will this be better or worse than the majority of Seth Rogen films?
It won't be good

Attached: goodboys-red-band-trailer.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>DUDE ITS LIKE SUPERBAD
>AGAIN
>BUT THEY'RE YOUNGER
>AND THERE'S A BLACK ONE

>duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
>dudeeeee
>d-dude
>what if like, there were like, 3 kids
>and they were stoned man
>and then they got into some zany scenario
>because they were high dude
>and we made a movie about it

But they’re not high

It's gonna be garbage with the same recycled jokes from all his films. Someone needs to stop putting money into his 'projects'.

they will be

HAHAHAHA ITS LITTLE KIDS BUT THEY SAY BAD WORDS AND TALK ABOUT SEX AND SMOKING WEED AHAHAHAHA

I'd bet good money on there being a DUUUUUUUUDE WEED LMAO scene. Seth Rogen is involved.

Rogen is having a steak of retarded comedies (and not in a good way), but I think it's hard to top this piece of shit here.

Attached: MV5BMjkxOTk1MzY4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQzOTU5ODE@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 230K)

Jacob Tremblay is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

Mods

Yes, it’s a Subversion of expectations for comedic effect

I'd say it's going to be a solid 7/10. rogen makes some kino comedies, but I don't think this will be one
>inb4 Seth makes only garage
this is the end
superbad
future man
the boys
the interview

Watch this board stan the fuck out of this film in the weeks ahead

It's not a Seth Rogan film
He's a fucking producer
He's a paid shill

>DUDE KIDS CURSING ALLOT XD

I’m glad Marvel movies are the only ones making money

Attached: 00662CB3-ACF7-4C70-959B-8770C070D91B.jpg (800x800, 27K)

fuck off seth

Back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of

Film of the summer right here.

Attached: tumblr_puyg3ePWMv1yoy80vo4_540.gif (540x375, 602K)

i doubt they will toke out of a bong or joint or whatever, but i bet you they will walk into a huge cloud of fucking weed smoke, probably from weed plants being on fire or someones stash or who GIVES A FUCK its going to happen and heh hah heheheh WEED dude. i'm a fucking stoner and i hate this shit, kids shouldn't be doing this fucking shit and its not funny.. for it to be popularized in a hollywood comedy at least.

>watching with a friend
>we're enjoying it, its kinda hokey
>chief firewater comes on
>he personally gets offended for all of the native americans
>"I cannot believe they fucking called him chief firewater, did you know that.. blahblahblah"
>tell him thats like.. the point of the fucking movie, theyre making fun of a lot of shit
>by the end of the movie his only gripe is that they made fun of native american and their penchant to be alcoholics
social justice warriors are weird fucking dudes

I like some of Rogen's movies but I turned this one off. It reminded me of shitty flash videos ripping off South Park style vulgar humor in the 00s, just saying
>FUCK SHIT FUCK! FUCKING SHIT IN THE FUCK SHIT MAN! IT'S FUCKING FUCK!!
His other movies are usually good at using vulgar humor but this was just so forced. I don't know what went wrong

did you guys buttfuck after that?

>attempts to refute the claim Seth makes only garage [sic]
>by posting a list of shit films

The movie fails from the very concept and the in-universe rules are confusing as fuck. The icing on the cake was how oddly fixated on sex it was. The orgy is just the culmination of the whole flick going in that direction. It's honestly incredible that this movie even exists.

Super ad Is the only one I'd call good of that list, and his only movie with soul.
This is the end is objectively bad and beyond retarded, but I honestly found it very funny, sort of guilty pleasure.
The interview was cringe material.
Haven't seen the others.

Pineapple Express is buddy comedy KINO.

I had a similar reaction to the portrayal of Israel/Palestine. Fuck them both honestly but it was jew as fuck that Pale is some disgusting white flatbread slime while the Jew is just Woody Allen. Also notice how in the ending orgy it's Pale performing all the submissive acts on the Jew