WHY DOESN'T THE POPCORN EVER LAST THROUGH THE MOVIE?!!1

WHY DOESN'T THE POPCORN EVER LAST THROUGH THE MOVIE?!!1

Attached: ragecomic-popcorn-movie.jpg (500x562, 69K)

This was better than wojaks

Extremely based thread

sneak in a pizza or some burgers idiot

funny meme ahaha

You didn't buy the bucket

isn't that illegal?

Attached: 83231538f5e5c6345f0bddde00aebdd3.jpg (651x961, 90K)

My friend used to have a ironic rage comic facebook page with 20k likes. Rip burger time

>tfw you used to "relate" to this stupid whimsical shit in 2010

Attached: 1565571743844.gif (499x207, 1.9M)

Worst case scenario you get trespassed and have to leave.

>tfw you still do

Attached: Rage-Maker-300x250.png (300x250, 23K)

Because you eat too much

Because you lack self control and are probably fat

Attached: 8239270850_5285d4876d_b.jpg (1023x614, 245K)

This meme was so fucking trash.

You were reddit tier filth back then and you carry an eternal black mark on your soul, friend

Worst case they kick you out. But they won't because they're cucks and they'll know you'll leave them for online streaming.

Attached: le-movie-theater-snacks.png (651x481, 576K)

Memes aside, it is very strange how we went from earnestness in 2010 straight through irony and all the way to post-irony by 2016.

Samefag. Back to 9gag now, Faggot.

memes are coming full circle. i cannot live. i cannot die. darkness imprisoning me. we are outside the cycle.

That's because we weren't all self-hating, bitter, life-hating zoomers.

i can haz cheezburger?

No, it's just post-irony, which isn't the same as the genuineness of 2010-2011 rage comics.

wojaks are just ragefaces

Attached: 187730.png (650x720, 212K)

Reddit

Attached: index.php20110724-22047-58b7hk.png (630x592, 6K)

Normie Gen-Z humor is an odd thing which is hard to fully place. It has these very obvious imageboard-style ironies to it that I doubt the vast majority of users even know the origin of, and now that very humor gets posted back here, so this weird, super-ironic, diluted form of imageboard humor actually went round the block and is now back at Yea Forums, again. Like a snake eating itself. It all stems from Yea Forums and other imageboards having an averse reaction to whatever reddit steals from them and makes popular (ragecomics being the ultimate example of this). The ironic humor began taking root here around 2012 I would say, but again, reddit steals this. This just continues happening, and wow we're at a stage where Yea Forums doesn't influence meme culture quite how we used to, instead we now get influenced; because this place is now mild enough where anyone from anywhere feels safe coming here (phoneposting obviously does not help, here) and pretending to be like they've been posting for years. Yea Forums becomes famous for being the "shitposting" site, and people forget actual conversations used to take part here, once upon a time. It wasn't just an alternative to reddit where you don't get banned for saying nigger. How many zoomers have you seen now use the term "normie"?

The ultra meta zoomer instagram meme humor like pic related is just an even deader brained form of Baneposting.

Attached: nigga forehead.jpg (750x726, 130K)

what was the best rage face and why was it pic related

Attached: image.png (651x481, 43K)

This fucker. Perfectly encapsulates most anons' sentiments toward their situations.

Attached: sad post man.jpg (440x500, 26K)

I hate every single one of you

U mad?

Attached: image.png (684x688, 108K)

I have never run out of popcorn, in fact I usually have to throw it out at the end.
Drinks on the other hand, those run out.

it's not in any way illegal to have food and drink on private property, all they can do is ask you to leave.
If you tell them you're diabetic and you need it then they'll back off though.

well put