They were just stupid little kids

They were just stupid little kids.

Attached: yFy7Vy5EuEvc9Wy38xDiVA[1].jpg (1280x718, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2Ug9VikxDk
youtu.be/2V8uTblUkmI
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IPPvwdvMM
youtube.com/watch?v=pkTnVx_ywEc
youtube.com/watch?v=kIpLC9gPRlw
youtube.com/watch?v=NPH45lcobTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lars is an anti napster faggot

let's not talk about that and instead talk about what a great natural trap Kirk was

Attached: 123344.jpg (833x874, 134K)

>NWA has a movie but not Metallica

Fuckin gay ass band. Pussy ass shit.

youtu.be/f2Ug9VikxDk

It seems the original form and theme of Metallica has been largely forgotten by music history.In the beginning they almost felt like a parody act. Certainly had a comedic bent to everything they did that wasn't the actual music. The kind of people who started listening to them in the mid-90s would be the exact kind of people who bullied guys like the band in the late 70s when they were in high school.

Attached: R-4995450-1394373091-3165.jpeg.jpg (600x764, 147K)

Attached: yttytytye.jpg (140x183, 5K)

cast it

Chris Hemsworth as James Hetfield

Faggot don't tag me in your gay ass shit

Attached: metallicaimaxthroughthenever_638.jpg (638x359, 38K)

tagline for this should've been "you'll believe a Lars can play!"

>kirk is a weab
based

used to worship these guys. i mean, worship.

You're exactly the kind of person I was referring to.

More and more I'm starting to believe that Lars is now what supposedly Peter Criss was 20 years ago when KISS got reunited; Paul Stanley claimed that he never actually played in the concerts and most of the sound was pre-recorded drums.

He collects comics and had just toured Japan. I'm sure he bought mountains of manga.

>the weakest, most beta member of the band is a weeb
Makes sense

niggers make movies, wiggers make long music videos

That doesn't make sense. If he can mime playing then he can still actually play. It's not like a singer losing their voice.

>the most talented member of the band is a weab
makes sense

When Lars was still just the funny midget going nuts on the drums
youtu.be/2V8uTblUkmI

any other metallica kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=L5IPPvwdvMM

t. thinks "kill em' all" was a serious title

youtube.com/watch?v=pkTnVx_ywEc

the jacket bit gets me every time

t. Thinks that's somehow related to anything
Stupid ass faggot don't reply to me.
Gay ass girl band

If that were today they'd be a YouTube channel of useless, talentless faggots.

i was in this movie!
in the riot scenes i chest bumped a guy and we broke pretty much every rubber prop, and i was near the camera during the concert scenes.
they hired a bunch of people to be close to the camera because it was this huge crane thing and the rest of the crowd was allowed alcohol.
the whole concert took about six hours, they would play a song then have like forty minutes of setup for the next one.
i got paid several hundred dollars to see metallica live and i think that's nifty

youtube.com/watch?v=kIpLC9gPRlw
faggots

so brave

What's their best song and why is it the thing that should not be?

The way he tells this story is in very bad faith. He leaves out the fact that electronic drum sets have been commonplace for decades and used by artists around the world who have similar issues with their arms. What they rigged up for him was the illusion he was playing normal drugs when he was really playing an electronic set connected to regular instriuments.

To say he was "not really playing the drums".....
well it's a matter of interpretation I suppose.

Attached: DM10MKII-Pro-Kit-ce56ea3ac50a0b9bca61d8175e9444e0[1].jpg (1200x906, 97K)

lol at Larz's pudgy head

Lars actually plays live, you can tell because he sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPH45lcobTU

how much does one of these cost?

because its actually the shortest straw

>most talented
>Every solo is awful wahwah shit that sounds the same

After reading the history of the various members of different bands, this actually may make sense.
Some conspiracy theorist seems to think a lot of the famous people out there, are set up in their positions to direct public opinion, or keep people occupied, so they don’t notice the hinky stuff that the powers that be are involved in.
I thought it sounded ridiculous, the more I read the more it seems plausible.

Lars Ulrich’s father and grandfather were both professional tennis players, while this isn’t necessarily weird I wondered how Lars got into music, and then decided to form a band.
>Ulrich was born into an upper-middle-class family in Gentofte, Denmark; the son of Lone (née Sylvester-Hvid) and professional tennis player Torben Ulrich. His paternal grandfather was professional tennis player Einer Ulrich. His paternal grandmother, Ulla Meyer, was from a Jewish family; as a result, Ulrich's grandfather was persecuted by the Nazis during World War II.
>Ulrich originally intended to follow in his father's footsteps and play tennis, and he moved to Newport Beach, California, in the summer of 1980. Despite being ranked in the top ten tennis players of his age group in Denmark, Ulrich failed to make it into the 7 man Corona del Mar High School tennis team, contributing to his decision to focus on music.
The above doesn’t sound too suspicious, but.
Hetfield.
>Hetfield was born on August 3, 1963[2] in Downey, California, the son of Cynthia Bassett (née Nourse), a light opera singer, and Virgil Lee Hetfield, a truck driver.
>They were very strict Christian Scientists, and in accordance with their beliefs, they strongly disapproved of medicine or any other medical treatment and remained loyal to their faith, even as Cynthia was dying from cancer. This upbringing became the inspiration for many of Hetfield's lyrics during his career with Metallica, most notably in the songs "Dyers Eve" and "The God That Failed"

>acting

As much as you want to pay.
Cheap china shit is less than $100.
Top tier studio kits more than a McMansion.

There's no grand conspiracy here. Just one kid that had rich parents and a trust fund to fall back on so he could pursue his music without worry, and another who is actually from a music family and developed his talents from a young age. Investigate any famous band and you'll find similar sets of people making them up.

Look up Axl Rose’s childhood and tell me there aren’t a lot of weird things in his history.
Axl Rose’s history also checks off dome of the same boxes as above.

user, I hate to break it to you but growing up in an overly religious household where the kids were regularly beaten and molested wasn't really that unusual in the mid 20th century USA.

Took me years to realize some of the assholes I knew growing up were just aping Metallica.

Police and niggers, that's right
Get outta my way

Immigrants and fagots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini-Iran
Or spread some fucking disease
And they talk so many God damn ways
It's all Greek to me

They were never the same after cliff died.

Damn punks!

Get outta my club

99% of people who like Metallica got into them after Cliff died.

And those 99% are faggots

who

christians were terrified of them

Attached: 20150154ca6402c1276.jpg (1277x1795, 179K)

What group of people routinely have the last name “Rose” or something similar?

eh?
Not really. At least singling Metallica out individually.

zoomer detected. you must be 18 to post here.

prove your point with evidence or fuck off
Metallica's greatest popularity was in the 90s when all that nonsense was yesterday's news

BARGAINS IMPRISONING ME

post your id, prove your not a zoomer first

Liam looks more like him than Chris