Like it or not, this man is to new media as Julian Randolph Hurst was to newspaper...

Like it or not, this man is to new media as Julian Randolph Hurst was to newspaper. He has the hearts and ears of the upcoming generation. How will his endgame play out, Yea Forums?

Attached: joerogan.png (727x566, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z8QlfsKWEYY
youtube.com/watch?v=csl7e0TU44U
streamable.com/dpp4r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1,000 signatures. in a country of over 320,000,000. Wow.

Jaime.....

imagine him chimping out on Trump like he did with Crowder

Attached: hey_fuckface.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Story and/or link?

I remember watching his elon musk interview and he kept on forcing the "you're so smart no one understands you card". I really hope he wasn't projecting onto Elon because it sounded fucking pathetic.

>So, Senator Sanders, how would you handle trade relations with China?
>Great question Joe, I would-
>I had a bit about this in my last comedy special, I'm a comedian by the way, they've got these phones called Wa-Whey- is that right Jamie? Pull that up real quick. No, not that one. Scroll down a bit. Scroll back up. Holy shit is that a chimp without hair? Click on that. Jesus, just look at that thing. That's our closest ancestor. People look at chimps and they're like "oh that's a little person" but it'll tear you to shreds.

what are sample sizes, brainlet? this is huge

rogan being a weed jihadi literaly kept crowder hostage on his podcast just to whip him with stoner "facts".

I signed it, got a problem?

this

youtube "crowder rogan marijuana"

Apparently Rogan gets really mad if you don't agree with marijuana

Having one of the 2020 presidential debate take place on the Joe Rogan Experience would be a transcendent moment in modern culture

I don't doubt for a second that he would fail to maintain his moderate libertarianesque objectivity and pander to the shitlibs.

Basically Crowder said he didn't care about weed one way or the other, but that potheads should stop acting like it's some miracle drug. This was enough to make Joe completely go off.

Nah Joe always acknowledges that he's a dumbass, that Musk interview was just him awkwardly trying to keep the conversation going with a fucking autist.

>Rogan: "DUDE WEED LMAO?"
>Crowder: "I dunno bro lol"
>Rogan: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Would support it, if only to erode the authority of the media.

>Petition

Who cares?

Crowder is a conservative, and as such we feel compelled to agree with 100% of his positions on everything as opposed to thinking critically because this is Yea Forums after 2012.

>a good buddy of mine trades with China all the time, he’s a great guy, a sweetie

Joe couldn’t mediate shit as he’s not intelligent enough to hold a discussion on tract.

He said Elon Musks brain works differently, because it does work differently. The same way anyone with a 150+ IQs brain works differently than an average IQ person's brain. For example, the difference in IQ between Elon Musk and a person with an average IQ (100 IQ) is the same difference between the IQ of an average person and a chimpanzee. I don't think Joe was trying to project that onto himself either. I just think he had a bit of reverence for Elon.

>right...right
>so uh... how would you go about the foreign policy then... uh it's tough right?
>right...right... and uh... it's almost like... chimps don't even have to work out and they'd fuck you up big time
>something something DMT
why do people suck rogans dick so much?
his mma podcasts are decent
rest is just shallow entertainment

Rogan sold out and became a CIA asset after they threatened him. Still, he is more honest than cable news personalities, even though it's an extremely low bar.

A debate on Joe Rogan will occur if and only if the kikes who run the show feel that trust in the free and fair election process has eroded to the point where they need to do something novel and flashy to restore confidence. Of course it will never stop being a rigged process as by the time any person becomes a presidential candidate they are already bought and paid for.

Basically, even if this did happen, it wouldn't matter. It is impossible to elect our way out of this mess.

>dude weedlmao
Fucking Rogan. Every time.

What the fuck is this shit. 99% of his viewers can't even vote yet.

Yeah just mention marijuana and watch the junkie flip his shit and kill everyone in the studio except Trump.

They both looked bad in that exchange. Joe looked like an over sensitive stoner and crowder was actually reduced to calling them bullies LMAO

Crowder was objectively the good guy in that situation though. Literally said that he didn't care about the issue and wasn't prepared to debate it, but that Joe was welcome to come on his show sometime if he really wanted to discuss it in depth. Crowder is a fucking clown but that was perfectly reasonable of him.

As opposed to CNN?

His audience is mostly dudes in their 20s and 30s

lmao

What film is this thread about?

Cbd oil is the snake oil of 2019 fuck you pothead lefty faggot. I worked for a health food store selling it for 2 years. The margins in those things are insane. I hope you potheads are happy being broke and stupid

>This question is for both candidates: would you be willing to open diplomatic relations with the extra-dimensional beings that can only be communicated with while on hallucinogenic drugs? You each have 60 seconds.

his guests are getting more and more mainstream. when he starts getting regular shithead actors on you know it's over.

Everything that isn't religion aligns with conservatism on a logical basis, the left has little beyond emotional arguments and manipulation anymore.

I like Joe but he went off for no reason just cause he thinks weed is the greatest
you're a fag

The dude just called them bullies when Jamie revealed his sites sources were total bs. For someone like crowder that’s that’s particularly rich since he’s le epic snowflake sjw Slater who is always insisting everyone is too sensitive

cbd doesn't make you high retard

I can see Trump being all on board for this. It would piss MSM so much and prop the little guy. He be a fool not at least tease it.

youtu.be/Z8QlfsKWEYY

this fuck the legacy media

joe rogan is Yea Forums culture

This the most accurate description of event I have ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=csl7e0TU44U

Attached: 1563196063705.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Crowder may have said he doesn't care about weed, but judging by all the anti-weed articles hes wrote it's clear he has a stance on it. He probably didn't want to get into that kind of debate with Joe, and tried to diffuse it by saying that.

Lmao. Conservatives are just progressives from 20 years ago.

I know that brainlet but the people who buy it come in going “dude weed it will help my back! Legalize it so everybody can be stoned and annoying like in Colorado! It works to well in Colorado” its fucking viral marketing by a bunch of probably rich old white guys. I wish them the best at taking idiots money. Give it a couple months and we will have fucking cbd cherrios

lol guess those epileptic children are really faking it dumbass

clownder is a disgrace to republicans

to be fair, that immigrant he's interviewing is a complete idiot who contradicts himself. says people not assimilating is wrong, then refuses to assimilate and uses a foreign definition of ghetto instead of the american definition. a ghetto is a poor place with boarded up windows and drivebys where black people sell drugs on street corners. ......that old immigrant probably has the word ghetto that sounds similar in his language and refuses to accept it's got a different definition, but it's just a coincidence.

>epilepsy
Lol that is not even a real condition, they just get triggered by every stupid thing.

>What's the origin of the word ghettoize, is it actually based on ghetto?

Attached: image.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Crowder is a douchebag but Joe was a bully in that interview and frankly, pretty stupid and zealous about his weed love. Weed is not perfectly safe, because if it was everyone would have the same reaction to it. Does that mean it should be banned? Fuck no, but it isn't the harmless medical panacea Joe and other potheads like to make it out to be. Dont like Crowder at all and I find him to be an obnoxious asshole most the time but that doesnt mean he deserved the treatment he got here.

I never said it completely doesnt work. But the prices of it are absurd and most of my customers were women who thought it helped their skin who paid 60 dollars a pop for cream that they could get a better version of at fucking gnc.

He has canadian citizenship, dumb mutt.

Imagine being this fucking dumb

It's not even the chimping, it's that he was a complete hypocritical cunt

>Ben Shapiro goes on JRE, outlines why he opposes legal weed
>"Hmmm. I disagree with you, but you raise a lot of good points that I can't just dismiss out of hand about legal marijuana"
>Crowder goes on JRE, outlines why he opposes legal weed
>"YOU'RE A LYING FAGGOT CROWDER, WHERES YOUR SOURCES BRO JAMIE PULL UP THAT STUDY THAT SAYS SMOKING WEED DAILY KILLS CANCER CELLS"

At least be consistent with your views, don't just chimp out because you think you've got an easy target

Attached: virgin debatejew vs chad tranny.png (767x332, 73K)

he didn't say he didn't care, he said its one issue that he'd be willing to compromise on because he didn't feel so seriously about it
hes never hidden the fact hes anti-weed

cbd is a proven analgesic

I want to see it

Ummmm dude i think youre wrong there i listen to the ben shapiro show practically every day and he supports legalizing weed. Id know its one of the main things I disagree with him on.
t. Colorado citizen

Shit the fuck up

I appreciate your joke senpai.

Thats not really true as iq isnt linear and there are sharply diminishing returns after 140. That is to say, when you get above genius, its much harder to quantify because brains like that are unusual. High IQs also correlate positivley with mental illness. If a genetic mutation causes you brain to be different, part of that would be good and part of it could be bad.

That being said, im sure if I had elons brain /iq for a day it would feel fucking insane.

>there are people who actually think musk is smart

I can speak to this. Ive been smoking way too much the last few years. Didnt handle my relationships well and used pot to cope. Its not responsible for all my problems and anything escapist is bad, but id say drugs are a bit worse.

Im trying to just smoke a gram on weekends now and Ive been lifting. But it can really be addictive if you dont have anything else to give you dopamine.

American education at its finest.

He is smart, hes just not some kind of real life Tony Stark people are memeing him out to be.

the two episodes were like a year apart

oh, blow it out your ear.

sounds like a you problem not a pot problem

He's 130 tops

based retard
yeah they're fucking retarded

He's such a dipshit, I don't understand why anyone has any respect for this guy.

>But it can really be addictive
Wrong. It physically cannot. Its the user that forms a habit. Addiction is chemical. You only have yourself to blame.

Having Joe Rogan moderate a 2020 presidential debate would be 1000x better than the mainstream media hacks we usually get

Attached: abigailtongue.png (640x1212, 1.17M)

Attached: 1564289627828.gif (480x480, 110K)

because the people who watch him are bigger dipshits

it's astonishing how stupid people are, knew someone who paid 50 dollars for a 12 pack of cbd soda cans they thought would cure their anixety or some shit.

I'd bet money the person you knew didn't have actual anxiety

Attached: 1516141834451.jpg (702x562, 67K)

JAMIE
JAMIE
JAMIE

Attached: 1563299853643.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Good, because I really want to know the candidates position on man-killer chimps.

streamable.com/dpp4r

Attached: Joe Rogan Busted for Weed.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

>Everything that isn't religion aligns with conservatism on a logical basis
You mean that thing that has served as the foundation of American Conservative thought for the last 40 years? That's a pretty big fucking blind spot if you're priding yourself on logic.

This. OP is a retard child.

pretty sure that was a typo. you can figure out from context he meant to type 'is'.

I'd unironically convert to American

Sample size, in a petition? Your brain appears not to be working properly.

who do you watch bud

He's no less qualified than any of the other stooges that host them.

I would watch/listen to that

this 1 hundo p

spot on

Is he gonna make Jamie pull it up every time someone makes a statement?

good goy

neither is trump so it all works

All Joe (or anybody) would have to do to outshine anything the news networks have done is to actually host a debate. Strict time moderation and structure and a victor declared at the end.

Fuck, he doesn't even have to have a properly structured debate. If he gives them 15 minutes each to talk then once they're all through gives them another 15 minutes to rip on whomever they choose it will already be a better format than what we get. Or fuck it, he can emulate the same screaming match you see on TV except instead of giving 15 fucking second rebuttals he gives them a full three minutes.

The bar is so fucking low on televised debate quality that Joe saying, "shut the fuck up" occasionally would be a vast improvement.

Conservatives are wrong about everything except the 1st and 2nd ammendments.

I used to be stupid too

Gosh, I want Joe Rogan to braid my hair and brush it while Jamie pulls random facts up Google and read them to me.
It'd be peak comfy desu senpai

Still are but ya used to too.

I unironically think he has brain damage from the copious amounts of weed he ingests, and maybe a touch of CTE from getting his ass beat in fighting sports on top of being born already kind of dumb.

Trips of truth

>weed jihadi
kek

Crowder is a dumbass and probably deserved it

Rogan posting is the best

Chimps have 50iq?

50 IQ is basically having the capacity to push a broom but not able to pick fruit or vegetables. So yes, a monkey probably would rate around 50.

What retarded fucking website is reporting on a national petition that only got 1000 signatures?

??? Literally this one, the post you're replying to

I'm not seeing the name of the website in that pic, user. Also it was mostly a rhetorical question I used to call that article retarded.

Emotion? Like empathy and understanding? Fuck off with your logic then, you Vulcan.

He publicly states being anti-weed and went on the JRE unprepared to talk about weed? What an bright guy!

>HAVE WEED IT CURES DEATH AND CALMS YOU DOWN
>No, thank you
>ARGHBLARGAAAAAAAAHHHHH

you deserve him America

Kek the second someone would try to empathize and understand the fuck out of your fruits of labor to redistribute, you'd be gone inti the Hitlerland, where you would rinse and repeat.

Stoners are obnoxious retards and smell for miles, wow what a difficult preparation.

Too bad conservatives are so anti-science then.

I can smell your swamp ass through your post, you should be made illegal.

He's also against premarital sex. No wonder the incels love him

Why do millennials praise this literally who?

Rogan is a mainstream media hack. He's been propped up by the Jews as controlled opposition for years.

Attached: intellectual_dark_web.jpg (960x960, 374K)

>I listen to the ben shapiro show everyday

Rogan calls himself a liberal every chance he gets, only low IQ fans thinks he’s some type of conservative.

Left and Right have become so polarized that having common sense will trigger those extremes.

He is liberal but not batshit liberal so they call him alt-right adjacent.