IT WAS REALLY SPOOKY

>IT WAS REALLY SPOOKY
>REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY
>IT HAS 10 MILLION TENTACLES OF DEATH
>I HATE ANYONE WHO ISN'T ANGLO SAXON BECAUSE THEY'RE INFERIOR (but I have autism, virginity, and a severe underbite)
>WHOAAAA 2SPOOKY
>THEN IT FUKN KILLD EVERY1 AND THEY ALL DIED FROM LE TENTACLE OF D00M :DDDD

whoa.... so this is the writing of lovecraft... really makes you think...

Attached: 1565537893417.png (404x507, 243K)

so this..... is the power.......

Attached: 1546721218492.png (748x443, 226K)

>"DUDE, LIKE, FUCK NIGGERS LMAO"
omg so lovecraftnian

Why was Lovecraft such a racist?

>I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.

My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as I should they read them.

I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless. The fate of this city slicker is sealed.
Very Lovecraftian.

Well, when you're based, you're based!

>Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.
he was talking about the brits

He was ahead of his time. He was basically a /pol/lack

Based Lovecraft STILL living in these mud peoples' heads.

*ahem*
UNFATHOMABLY DARK-COLORED INDIVIDUALS
SMELLING SO HORRIBLE, SPEAKING IN UNINTELLIGIBLE UTTERANCES
AH DARK CREATURES FROM BEYOND THE SUBURBS, HORRIBE AND TWISTED MANIFESTATIONS OF THE URBAN DEPTHS
WHAT HELLISH UNNATURAL FORCE RELEASED THY SOUNDCLOUDIAN WRATH UPON MY RUGGED SOUL

In his time monsters mostly lived in the southern countryside, majority of urban centers were very human-dominant

You all keep trying to denigrate my man Lovecraft, but these threads only make him stronger. He was right all along and had the creative capacity that would last him centuries too boot.

Some og sneed posting right here.

Based Howie, fuck niggers and fuck euclidean shapes

hey maybe he wasn't racist, maybe he just looked at his new black cat, and thought "hey, he's black like a nigger, I will call him Nigger.". Maybe he wasn't intended Nigger to be offensive and it was just how people called black people in his time

what a wholesome guy, creating poem about his cat

even fell for the khazar milkers meme

his autism couldn't allow him to utter anything but objective truth.

>I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.
>My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as I should they read them.
>I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless.
fify

because they're weren't a million faggots ready to take offense at everything at the beginning of the last century

I have seen the dark man yawning, Where the black men roll without aim; Where they roll in their squaller unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or shame.

Literal autism.

>The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the negro's mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of safety in the midst of black seas of chaos, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The integration of the negro has hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of basic white knowledge in the negro mind will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from their infiltration or flee from the deadly plight into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Any Lovecraft inspired stories where they don't lazily go for the "duuuude it's like so insane that I can't even describe it like I'm insane from just looking at it"?
Doesn't have to be film

Attached: 2-ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (2700x1800, 1008K)

Air conditioning is horrific

Chernobyl is lovecraftian in this sense huh

Yeah, that's true and all. But Why do mousefags sweep Walt's woman-hating, and racism under the rug and scorn this guy?

If he had a wider, more attractive heart shaped face he could be Tom Holland’s granddad or something.

Literally to smart for his own good. Faggots, and niggers of today have nothing better to do but bitch and moan. Sorry, was channeling my inner liberal.

Event Horizon.

He was talking about people who talk about the Brits. Eternally seething that your “culture” gave the world nothing worth writing about.

Resolution
The Endless

Dare i say, based?

fuck off niggerman

Funny how only niggers hate Lovecraft. I can actually smell stale fried chicken and rotten watermelon emitting from this thread.

Name one movie that does whatever the fuck you tried to type.

>th’olympian
what a hack

shut up nigger

Maybe movies don't do it too often but literature is certainly guilty of it
You know, a character sees some kind of creature or being and the character just goes crazy from looking at it

I hope this either becomes a pasta or is a pasta I was not previously aware of.

no i don't because only faggots read books

>>makes shitty post
>>compares his writing to lovecrafts
Fucking seriously?