Sempai!

Sempai!
Sempai... Sempai SEMPAI!!!

Attached: F59EEB47-551D-4FEC-8A9A-FB7C249957C2.png (1334x750, 2.5M)

*sporch*

Attached: screencaps-02512.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

*splat*

Attached: screencaps-02513.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

It is written "senpai"

It's different based on whether it's a girl or boy.

Shut the fuck up nerd

The screams of that poor guitar-loving desk jockey stuck with me

Was Maya gay?

Who do you see in the tang, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562251242470.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

>Rei/Lilith takes the form of who you love the most
>Rei/Lilith is seen always in school uniform before turning into said person
>The Reis that he sees are all naked, implying it’s his own vision
So is he a pedo who fantasized with an orgy of Rei clones? Is that why he was freaking out?

Attached: F73EE742-554A-4FE0-BE91-F012B9564C36.jpg (634x480, 85K)

In the Manga Entertainment dub, she shouts "Ritsuko, Ritsuko, RITSUKO!" In the Netflix dub, she shouts "Dr. Akagi, Dr. Akagi!"

Too much prime cunny, he didn't think he deserved it

In the latin dub (AKA best one for keeping KawoShin intact) she yells “Doctora doctora DOCTORA!”, which mantains the hierarchy implied in “senpai”

Nah, it was meant to show that not everyone wanted to be tanged.
He was perfectly happy with his life, hence there was no shape for Rei to take.

That's right, user! It is Yea Forums-OKAY to post about televisual media on the Yea Forums board! Other boards where this particular media may be discussed include the Yea Forums board, which you've helpfully linked! Thanks for pointing out that discourse about particular works are not mutually exclusive to single boards!

go back to Yea Forums faggot

He loved no one, Rei just hyperrammed his AT Field until it broke.

based
he didn't want to die
was it rape?

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWWWN

Makes sense. Rei was naked because she became like a blank slate and started to multiply because it couldn’t take any form but needed to overwhelm him. Thanks anons, I really like Aoba and didn’t want him to be a pedo.

>was it rape?
Only this one

Attached: EE9492D3-4C36-4BE1-9553-CFF9EFBEED17.jpg (427x240, 8K)

>J J J J J J J J
What did Anno mean by this?

No more of these threads. This anime gets spammed here because all the nerds thinks it’s the closest to kino you can get. I’d take naruto, dbz, and one piece threads here before you fags jack each other off to this eternally

But EoE is literally kino. You’re just insecure because you think admitting that Eva is good will make people put you in the same box as annoying weebs who think Eva is the best and deepest anime ever and the thought of that makes your blood boil.

Imagine being such an enormous beaner that you're like ey gringo, the adaptation that comes closest is our shitty frijole translation, holmes

go

back

to

Yea Forums

lmao, he mad

>shitty frijole translation
Actual retard who doesn’t know jack shit. It’s widely accepted on Yea Forums that latino dub for anime (mostly 90s and 2000s) is one of the best in the world.

Yeah and who the fuck cares?

See:

Seething

I didn’t even talk about the quality of the dub you nigger, I was being hyperbolically calling it the best because it didn’t fuck up Kaworu’s lines like the neurosyphilitic redneck translators from your pathetic country did. Fucking retard.

You know normal people would think it's bizarre for Ritsuko to appear and decide to stay away from her

She doesn’t know Ritsuko died, maybe she was hiding somewhere from the chaos and managed to return safe and sound

I had the same doubt but upon closer inspection it looks like a stylized carriage return symbol (i.e., Enter key).
By Mexicans and latinos, which make a hefty % of Yea Forums's population.

Attached: ssss.jpg (233x205, 18K)

>which make a hefty % of Yea Forums's population.
You can’t even know that, it’s an anonymous board.

wrong fucking picture

Attached: sun_type_6_keyboard_meta_compose_altgraph_keys.jpg (640x480, 92K)

>threads in Spanish used to be pretty common
>lots of ESLfags
>"best dub" threads have a lot of Latino OP/EDs
>I've found at least 30 argies
>plenty of threads about why DB was so popular in Mexico with explanations from different people
>bunch of different anime posting latinos on Yea Forums
>lurked in other Spanish language chans and they mention Yea Forums a lot

What else do you need?

No. She died last so she saw what happened to others so she figured out what this is all about. She just embraced it because she isn't normal like Aoba and the eyeglass guy

ey vato ju wanna throw down maricon? imma call my eses from the varrio puto

> is it okay for me to be here?

> *screaming*

Attached: 51kgT7eWF-L._SY679_.jpg (456x679, 19K)

More than that, Rei appears as someone you love enough to allow your AT-fieldo to break down and allow your identity to merge with theirs. So Aoba must have had a very strong sense of identity and been extremely unwilling to give it up.

First time I saw EOE the idea of getting Tang'd *voluntarily* really creeped me out. Like, no matter how much you believed you'd be able to resist, when the image of the person you wanted to be with appeared, you'd change your mind and allow yourself to dissolve.

>I WISH
>THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1563065044679.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

>IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Attached: end of eva 4chan version.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

>tfw no one will ever break down my AT field
>tfw I will die alone and unloved
End me

If a person has strong will and if his potential AT field is as strong as you said he could have sit on an Eva and generate some real bullet proof field

But nah all pilot choices were fixed you have to get in by literal nepotism. So strong self identity alone doesn't do shit