Society has collapsed

Society has collapsed

Attached: 1565655800874.png (554x857, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savejames.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QDeJOmMvHcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at some point you just have to kill the ex wife

giving women rights was a mistake.

holy shit the mom is actually forcing it savejames.com/
it's not some right wing nutjob dad pretending

How often do we have to go over this

NO TRANSITION-RELATED SURGERIES ARE BEING PERFORMED ON TRANS MINORS

PUBERTY BLOCKERS ARE REVERSIBLE

You know which kids get sex-related surgery performed on them though? Intersex kids. But ofc cis folks don't care about *that*

He should unironically put that money into a hitman instead

nice b8

well yt bois, y'all had a good run, but nothing lasts forever. see ya

Puberty blockers may be removed, but the effects are still the same

This is some truly mental shit and should definitely count as child abuse if they go through with it.
But it's not just a "puberty blocker" it's chemical castration and the way the father descibes it made it sound irreversible. Unless they have to continue giving it to him and its not just a one-time thing, it sounds horrible.
Also, dilate tranny.

FPBP

Puberty blockers aren’t reversible

>puberty blockers are reversible
>the effects of methamphetamine addiction are reversible
>poverty is reversible
just because something doesn’t last forever doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to do to someone else

I hope you don’t survive the Great Normal-Tranny War

As I watch a lot of true crime shows, it seems the vast majority of victims are done by the spouse or ex-spouse. Unless it's some street shit, in cases like this it's almost every time. Considering there's clear motive, the cops would KNOW it was him, however proving it would be a different matter. He'd have to be extremely careful in how he planned it.

Their eyes are all so blue

he shouldnt try to get away with it. his ex-wife is trying to ruin their sons life. that is worth going to prison for

gays are oppressed guys srsly

His kids would probably go into foster care or worse, an orphanage. Or a crazy aunt on the mom's side who will continue with the plan and this time he's powerless to stop her. If he wants to save his kids he needs to attain custody after the wife is taken care of.

Kids are fucking fags

>raise kid without internet
>it doesn't turn out retarded or trans

>kill ex wife
>go to prison
>her family gets custody of the kids
>trannifies them anyway

Is knowing your son takes dick and cum loads in the ass and mouth the ultimate failure as a man?

at that point they'd do it just to spite him

Pretty much this.
She is a complete, unrelenting psychopath that is about to castrate her child to get back at her husband.
There really is no other way.

This. If I have kids I'm going straight backwoods to raise them. They'll just read a lot of books like Arnie in Twins.

Sneedciety has chucklapsed

How is this a bad thing?

I wish I was able to have puberty blocked when I was 8 and didn't have to go through all the trauma of transitioning through middle/high school and such but society was still in the stoneage in regards to trans rights back then.

Kill yourself.

If you don't find this beautiful you need to go back to /pol/

>Jazz threads constantly on here
I thought we were on board with this.

either 100% chance the kid cuts his dick or kill the wife and only have a partial chance of it happening

Good, excellent all going as planned.

Attached: 1565390044624.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Take your trash back to r.eddit where you found it

the kid is doomed by nature of being born into 21st century america so you might as well take out as many satanic reptilian vampire pedophiles as possible in what little time you have left

Transition to a rope around your neck, faggot.

Needs to be done desu.

search for this and get page not found from the website

Sam Raimi was right...

>chemical castration on a kid
>decides he wants to be a boy later on
>dick is still that of a child
that sounds like of hot. would unironically have sex with a guy if he had the dick of a kid.

Imagine being so fucked in the head that you ruin your son's life and have him castrated just to spite your ex husband. The kid will likely face intense suffering for years before ultimately deciding to kill himself. What's even worse is that the legal system even allows for something so outrageous.

BOOM

Right wingers are such anti-science retards

Science says you have a 45% chance of killing yourself.

is that ben?

youtube.com/watch?v=QDeJOmMvHcA

Now, that's a broken man.
Drop by savejames.com/ if yu want to help.

Yea Forums is neet central
they don't have 1 dollar to spare to anyone but themselves. waste of ur time to advertise it here

Based and checked.

rundown:
>Woman gives birth to twin boys
>dad gets to take care of them AND step-daughter while mom works 80 hour a week as physician
>dad is upstanding family dad even helping the school they go to with financial stuff and transitioning to new msth program
>wife starts to hate him
>wants divorce
>hate boner for dad is hard enough to cut the Sun in half
>start going off about how one of the twins wants to be a girl
>goes off stating how it's god's will that the boy should be a girl
>kid obviously don't want to be a girl and identifies as a boy whenever mom isn't present
>mom gets help from lgbtq movement to fund her campaign to not only get full custody of all the children but also to turn one of them into a girl against their will and get every last bit of his stuff and to "kick him out to the motel 6" (actual quote)
>is trying to kick out dad from home so that he'd not only have to pay the legal fees but also hotel fees
>lgbtq legal team knows this and still wants to back her even going so far as to force the dad into researching thousands of documents some of which are completely irrelevant to the case just to waste his time
>wife wastes no time ruining dad's reputation by telling lies during hearings and custody evaluation
>costudy evaluator says the woman is crazy and isn't fit to be a legal guardian for the kids
>lgbtq legal team has the costudy evaluation struck by the court
>psych tests says the kid don't want to be a girl
>lgbtq legal team skews the results so that it seems the kid wants to be girl
>dad has video evidence that mom is manipulating kid
>the video is included in the costudy evaluation that was struck by the court
>witnesses say that the kid hid in a corner and cried during his 5th birthday when his mother came out announcing that the kid wants to undergo mtf
>mom forced kid to be a girl at every moment enrolling him into school as a girl and forces him to wear girl clothing and go by a girl name making it seems like he wants to be a girl

Pretending what? That they give little boys chemicals to turn them into what they call females? Yes thats not a conspiracy theory and happens everywhere in the western world.

The left needs to be eradicated at all costs.

Based accelerationism.

Post more stories like this. My girlfriend is so busy with work and ignoring the signs she thinks it's a dumb conspiracy theory when I try to tell her how bad things really are and why I get a nasty look on my face when she puts Shane Dawson on the TV.

Shane Dawson is a cat fucker. If she's his fan she's too far gone desu

jesus christ that's horrifying
this kid will most likely end up killing himself and his mom

>mom forced kid to be a girl at every moment enrolling him into school as a girl and forces him to wear girl clothing and go by a girl name making it seems like he wants to be a girl

that's just fucking mental

If you think this is some kind of "revenge" against a husband through manipulation and not an individual with a gender identity disorder you're really delusional.

>dressing up a kid as a girl is sexual abuse
maybe if he wasnt such a drama queen hed make sense. you can say its mental abuse, to tell a boy hes a girl, but if you cant form coherent thoughts then people dont care what you say. i bet this dad chopped their dicks when they were born like a good goy. now thats sexual abuse.

>having a sex change at age 8

that just sounds insane anything beyond 18+ and it sounds insane because the kids head hasn't developed at all.

when you realize what a joke everything is...

Attached: 1874578349.gif (500x207, 981K)

Even if it's truly a gender identity disorder, the kid is fucking 7 yo
How can you put such a life changing decision on the hands of s kid that young?

Just find a guy with a small dick. No need to castrate kids for that.