Oh lol...

Oh lol. Who would have thought that those who saught to take Captain Marvel down and prop Alita up were basically fighting for the same side in the end.

It's funny how they didn't realise James Cameron is a massive SJW lol.

Attached: alitaarmyishypocritical.png (597x499, 415K)

Alita fans are fat trannies. Have you not seen pics of their “meetups?”

>razorcuck

Can I see them?

He's based lol. He knows how a lot of what we enjoy are just rip offs of obscure novels that no one has read.

He is an insufferable SJW, yes. But his work is usually still pretty kino and doesnt shove the stupid agenda in your face.

Unlike anna bowdens insufferable big feminist propaganda film that was captain woman.

it looks like the boxes say “captain madven”

The issue is people are propping up a mediocre movie to own another mediocre movie.

Razorfist knows that Alita is just a rip off of Harlan Ellison's fiction anyway.

captain woman was mediocre. alita was pretty great

And yes everything is a ripoff of everything. It's hollyweird afterall. What matters is: am i entertained by this ripoff? And am I being needlessly preached to?

Lol get some standards you moron. GO back to watching your shitty SJW garbage.

>thinking alita is sjw garbage
Get your own opinions rather than repeat the same retarded ones Yea Forums gave you.

Razorfist is more intelligent than Yea Forums

Also the Alita fanbase is full of trannies.

>Shitting on James Cameron

Kids these days have no fuckin respect

>a movie has a fanbase of sjws, therefore the movie is sjw garbage
Ok moron.

i don't give a fuck about the politics of the people who make the content i watch, i just want it to be good content. captain marvel was full of shit predictable writing and forced unearned stronk female bullshit, and it always came off as uncharming as fuck.
not once watching alita did the movie take me out of it to comment on some fucking modern day politics that i don't want to hear about when im trying to watch a fucking movie not about modern day politics. or maybe it did, not sure because it was much more engaging

so he can't win the argument that more people are buying alita blurays over captain fungal, so he tries to make it political? sad

Attached: 1557650870151.jpg (640x3784, 1.51M)

Kys tranny

This.

Even if certain groups like a movie, that doesn't necessarily mean the movie pandered or catered to them.

Cptn marvel did to feminists. And feminists loved it.

Alita didn't. And trannies loved it anyway.

Alita is a better movie.

Good thing I'm not a tranny.

Alita is a leftist movie. It's a movie directed by a Hispanic director starring a hispanic actress, dealing with a young girl in a struggling but vibrant multicultural society fighting the system and declaring war on its elite.

Captain Marvel is a liberal to right leaning movie. It technically has a positive message about the space military force that Danvers is fighting for actually forming out to be totalitarian oppressors and the alien race they're fighting actually being decent people but rather than drawing a parallel it depicts the US Air force unambiguously positive rather than saying that the US military is effectively the same as the... Kree, or whatever they were called. When that would have been the obvious thing to do, had the movie been just a bit more aware.

The MCU in general presents a pretty American Conservative outlook, like most of Disney's properties, except for Star Wars, which can't really ditch its anti imperialist themes by nature. But the MCU is very "America good, Military good, Capitalism good, Intelligence Agencies good, drone warfare good" I think a lot of them actually get some funding from the Pentagon. Winter Soldier came the closest to subverting it, that monologue by that AI Nazi about how Hydra has subverted America probably stands as one of the best sequences in the franchise.

The MCU still has some positive humanist morals and promotes some good values, its core theme of "Different people from different backgrounds making the world a better place through self improvement and self realizitation" is one I take no issue with so I'd never dismiss it as rightist propaganda but Snyder's Superman movies or Logan showed that those conservative themes are by no means inherent to the genre and could be avoided by the MCU if they weren't part of its identity.

Attached: based.png (1280x720, 334K)

I really enjoyed reading the post and Google doesn't show it being a copypasta. Thanks.

Alita Battle Angel was one of the worst movies of the year and I hate that Yea Forums tricked me into watching it.

razorfist please, this is embarrasing.

It doesn't matter that much anyway, captain marvel made billion while alita wasn't able to make even a half of that. So for one sequel is inevitable and for the other sequel is in question. For alita blueray sales is a battle for survival. I don't know why someone is still obsessed with alita's competition against captain marvel, it's over, disney won once again.

All superhero media is fundamentally conservative barring maybe some alan moore.

I love how you requested a photo and never got anything. The guy was full of shit.

>declaring war on its elite
Ironically this is a big part of what got Trump elected
not everything can be understood under the simple optic of left vs right

I watched Captain Marvel and thought it was one of the better MCU movies, can you guys even name a few of the "womyn power" moments in the flick or are you just larping again?

I don't give a shit about wjs or whatever. Captain Mavrel was boring. Alita is a good time. Fuck the politics, Alita is a visual feast for the eyes lots of fun, very heartwarming at places the doc is fucking amazing.

tl;dr
but cringe, I’m assuming

Totally. Black Panther is literally a two hour justification for the CIA’s assassination of Che Guevara and neoconservative global capitalism as slow force for anti-poverty rather than revolutionary Marxism.

There’s actually DoD and air force twitter posts with Brie Larson for Captain Marvel and Endgame and the CIA set up a booth at Awesomecon. Which pretty much confirms intelligence agencies are using Marvel movies to promote themselves. Pretty fuckin funny desu, but it makes sense considering how many millions globally see it. It’s a cultural imperialism of sorts.

Dude, the whole movie. She struggles with nothing and then bam "im just a girl" plays in the final fight.

I unironically felt the same.
Manchildren who watch too much youtube really latched on to nothing

Smile sweety

Yeah Alita has no fans.

nobody cares about the actual content of the movie, it's just a bland nothing movie
people were reacting to the actress's dumb and unnecessary comments about "white dudes" having an opinion on movies featuring mostly women
a bit like I was saying women shouldn't have an opinion on war movies because they feature mostly men

I haven’t seen the movie but you’re a kike faggot shill talking about someone’s social media account. Literally have sex with gay black men.

Imagine caring about what actresses say off-screen lol

she said film criticism shouldn't just be "white dudes" because more films now than ever are being made from perspectives that white males do not have.
and she isn't wrong, but we already naturally lean towards critics that we feel share our views.

False, the actress being a bitch doesn't mean the movie or character will be bad. Brie has some good acting behind her too so it's not like I think she's the reason CM is bad. But CM is an awful character.

>your skin color determines your views
Fuck off

It’s literally impossible for me to enjoy a movie with a female lead if the female in question is OP as shit. I want every character to work for their gifts but with women I hold them under an even bigger light because if you’re gonna have people screaming muh stronk womenz you gotta show and prove. Captain Marvel was a movie about making up for lost time. “Well men have been depicted as stronk for years so what if we made a woman who’s stronk and.... umm just stronk”. She’s not a character she’s a power fantasy of the worst kind.

She was also talking about Wrinkle in Time which was a movie for very young kids that got torn apart by critics who were mostly middle aged men.

>Imagine caring about what actresses say off-screen lol
imagine being the insipid retard making that comment lol
imagine caring about what anyone says ever lol
imagine caring about a comment enough to reply to it lol

Nothing to do with her being female other than the retarded scenes from her "tragic" backstory and shit IMO. She's literally supes without kryptonite and people complain about supes enough already.

Irrelevant. I can enjoy a kid's movie if it's a good movie. A wrinkle in time was boring and shallow. It tried to be much deeper than it deserved to be and didn't do the book any justice. My kids, 2 daughters, didn't give a shit about it after seeing it. It definitely wasnt on the christmas list for movies.

are you sure you replied to the right comment?
if so, I recommend to re-read my comment and re-read your reply and think real hard about if what you said has any relevance

Yeah, that's what sparked the whole non-issue. Manchildren sperged out about it, but, let's be honest, she's not ENTIRELY wrong. A majority of major film critics are Jews/whites. If you had two little nerdy niglet kids, wouldn't you want an opinion that may actually be relevant to whether or not they would like the movie? Of course no one liked A Wrinkle in Time, but the point is still a valid one.

It does, which is why she said we needed less "white dudes."
>IMPOSSIBLE! EVERYONE HAS THE SAME LIFE EXPERIENCES AS ME!!
>REEEEE I HATE WOMEN! LET ME DONATE TO YOUR PATREON, OVERWEIGHT YOUTUBE ECELEB INCEL

>nobody cares about the actual content of the movie
>I disagree, as the character and movie are trash and it has nothing to do with what the actor said
Comprende?

Alita is a proudly progressive movie made specifically with the sensitivities of the LGBTQI+ community in mind.
Alita's journey is a mirror for the journey of transitioning trans folk and we owe James Cameron a great thankyou for representing us in this movie, through the character of Alita.
Thank you Jim, we love her and we love you too!

It has everything to do with her being a female. The idea of a woman having to go through an arc to become stronger is lost on these people because having a weakness for the current crop of SJW hoes is seen as sexist. Women are so fucking shook about being weaker than men they gotta make BS like this.

I get that the reason she is this way is the female power shit, I was more talking about consumer critique. For someone watching the movie the character would be no better if it was male.

He won't post them because they unironically mog Yea Forums.

I dont care if James is a big sjw
FUCK CAPTAIN MARVEL SHIT

Attached: EB0TzwvXoAAIje6.jpeg.jpg (751x1063, 97K)