FOOD...alright?

FOOD...alright?

Attached: food alright.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8
youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was that big guy going to rape him or something?

That's Austin Powerful to you.

Attached: David+prowse+is+also+the+oldmans+bodyguard+in+a+clockwork+_b02014d74fc238d03bb862bbde6b09aa.png (800x729, 431K)

NO! My HEALTH doesn't allow it.

Attached: W.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>no thank you.

Attached: 1564016874569.jpg (720x809, 47K)

my WIFE

1960, Chateau, Saint Estephe, Medoc, very good brand, sir. Very good colour, sir. Smells nice, too. Very good number, sir. Very good.

Attached: wine.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

TRY THE BRINE

Attached: AlrightTableFEATURED.jpg (1500x742, 312K)

Very refreshing sir.

I'm so pleased you appreciate good wine!

Attached: patrick-magee.jpg (345x429, 24K)

>tfw you just found out he's the physical actor for Darth Vader

Well, you never see his face since he wears that helmet because Anakin Skywalker was VERY BADLY BURNED

He was assaulted by a one man gang of vicious Jedi hooligans.
The doctors said it was Lightning, because it happened some years later during the heave your master down an elevator shaft epidemic. The doctors told me it was Lightning, but I knew what it was. A victim of the Republic age, poor poor boy.

based

I saw this image a couple weeks ago and watched the film for the first time SPECIFICALLY so I could join in on foodposting.

I forget, what do they do to Alex?

Exploit his mental conditioning to torture him with music he can no longer stand to hear and try to make him commit suicide, though he survives.

well if it makes more people watch a classic then good very good sir

Would you say this movie is suitable to watch with the family?

I wouldn't watch it with my family, but that's just me. There is a graphic rape scene and a separate other long sex scene.

Yes, preferably with a tall glass of fine milk.

>the Clockwork Orange book invented the term "horrorshow" as a term for frightening display
huh

TRY THESE DUBS

SINGIN IN THE RAIN

Attached: 1564427226559.png (576x338, 447K)

looks like he's feeding to me

What did Kubrick mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8

A most kino intro. Very good intro, sir, very good. Smells nice too. Here's to it.

OLD LUDWIG VAN

>tfw no droogs to droogpost with

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw

Attached: 1496614890830.png (354x286, 29K)

The Durango-95 purred away real horrorshow; a nice, warm vibraty feeling all through your guttiwuts. Soon it was trees and dark, my brothers, with real country dark. We fillied around for a while with other travelers of the night, playing hogs of the road. Then we headed west, what we were after now was the old surprise visit, that was a real kick and good for laughs and lashing of the ultra-violent.

Yarbles, great bolshy yarblockos to you I'll meet you with chain, or nozh or britva, any time, not having you aiming tolchocks at me reasonless.

I'm pleased you appreciate good wine.

WELL IT STANS TA REASON I WON'T 'AVE IT!!

Based but not as good as the album version. ...And you're not gonna find it on Youtube because 80 year Wendy is still patrolling for uploads.

EGGIE WEGGIES

I watched it with my dad but he's heard of it before.