Now NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Now NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Attached: cwc.jpg (150x146, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8w2QREuxsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8
youtube.com/watch?v=l_Uo0VJihCU
kiwifarms.net/threads/03bgood-blake-good.6623/
m.encyclopediadramatica.rs/03bgood
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0S-OQslLc
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvOeeXocqc
youtu.be/vdtb5zDvMbQ?list=PL21xk5QfC7lkdxOFNNRWQzaXD0o1gkkH7
youtu.be/u81CTfbc99c
youtube.com/watch?v=H7lWCqbgQnU
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/coma-birth-woman-arisona-hacienda-healthcare-776902/
youtube.com/watch?v=KZnaPvs8W7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI
youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4A_Wr90L4
youtube.com/watch?v=xq4u671LCO8
youtu.be/8yzM9vZ0tGw
google.com/search?q=autism caused by gut bacteria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
verywellhealth.com/heredity-genetics-and-autism-260123
youtube.com/watch?v=HTNkVxf8QV8
youtu.be/WD4rE6GrMNM
youtube.com/watch?v=YQHjorZBCbk
sonichu.com/cwcki/Magical_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=54W8kktFE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will everyone react to his inevitable death?

who would take up the mantle?

I don't think it can be done, Chris was a perfect storm of timing.

I'll be pretty happy for him, honestly. He's an old dog that deserves to have it all end, preferably as peacefully as possible.

He deserves a sticky on every board that's at least ten years old. He deserves the longest one of all on Yea Forums, just because Yea Forums was where he was first posted.

he needs a redemption arc
the absolute kino ending would be him getting a brain implant which lets him overcome his largest autistic hurdles

I! NAME! IS! NOT! IAN! BRANNAN! SOMETHING!

stop reminded me that this freak exists

CWC won't ever die you idiot. His unclit piercing should have killed him but somehow he just shrugged it off.

Attached: cwc_dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 147K)

What's wrong with Spax3?

TELL ME WHY I'M STUCK A VIRGIN WITH RAGE

TELL ME WHY I SO NEED A CUTE GIRL MY AAAGE

NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME

TELL ME WHY I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY

There must always be a CwC

I miss classic Chris so much

Attached: 1494447776756.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

Probably Gothic King Cobra. He uploads as frequently, is autistic and reminds me of Chris before he became a boring tranny who's fed shit to say. Just watch this.
youtu.be/A8w2QREuxsQ

watch trapped's ytkino as an intro to gothic king cobra

Haven't followed CWC until recently but looking at the earlier days, things seemed more light-hearted. Looking at 2007-era Chris I could almost see life turning out better for him.

The only one living long enough to see Chris die is DSP

Attached: 1561274094138.png (652x680, 1.17M)

That motherfucker just finds a way to survive through anything fucking thrown at him

how is phil doing? last i heard he got married with khet or whatever her name is

He got married and revealed he's had a cat named Jasper for a year. Now he is whoring it out or something for tips

who still donates to him???

I dont get it

Now there’s a blast from the past. Is Spax3 even around in any capacity anymore?

Attached: ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Everyone knew it would turn dark but it is still hard to believe how much the internet broke him.
He's in a state now where no one even wants to troll him anymore, how do you humiliate a person who has sunken that low?
Now it's just a matter of time before he kills someone or himself.

Ligma Balls

Hey guys, Peter Griffin here to explain the "Ligma Watchmen comic meme". Ligma is a made up disease that sounds lick mah used to prank your friends. Example: "I got Ligma, Quagmire" "Oh God, Peter I'm so sorry to hear that. Wait, what's Ligma? "LIGMA BALLS QUAGGY BITCH" The joke here is that Doctor Manhattan asks Rorschach if he's heard the news that Steve Jobs(Former CEO and Founder of Apple) has Ligma. The hilarious twist here though, is that Rorschach is aware of Manhattan's prank and asks who is Steve Jobs. This is where the bit peaks in hilarity and Manhattan decides to drop Ligma balls on him anyway because he doesnt give a fuck about Rorschach's ruse. The explosion is comparable to being the butt of a ligma balls joke. Thank you all for taking the time to reas this. Peter signing out.

Attached: 281811-griffinpeter.jpg (509x640, 24K)

I HAAVE A BOOOYFRIEND

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

thanks beter

>CwC makes up a Family Guy sketch
>it's actually not any worse than most Family Guy cutaways

>CwC makes up a Family Guy episode
>Its about him being in a relationship with Meg and Brian being uncomfortable with Sonichu fucking his girlfriend all the time

Attached: 1368391599610.png (311x300, 103K)

Yaniv is already in the running.

>Without diving too deep into the amateur psychiatry pool, it's not hard to see why video games hold so much appeal for Chris. His brain is wired to operate according to absolute values and rigidly-defined processes. That's one reason why he has so much trouble dealing with real life — the rules keep changing on him, when he can figure the rules out at all. In the artificial worlds of Chris's favorite games, the challenges he faces are the kind that his inflexible mind is able to conquer. There, the rules never change, and all he has to do is follow them. Reality isn't quite as simple, which is why he spends as little time out there as possible.

Attached: 1498967721389.png (433x573, 355K)

Absolute madlad!

>who still donates to him???
Trolls and whales mostly, Phil has done so much damage to his legitimate fanbase by begging poor for three years straight that he routinely loses mods now

>Yea Forums was where he was first posted
i remember first seeing his comics posted on Yea Forums
at that point i had no idea who cwc was i just remember seeing these retarded comics with toddler tier artwork getting dumped
once Yea Forums caught wind of it and there were regular cwc threads (around 2008 or 2009) i then made the connection that this fully grown autist was the one making those shitty comics

Chris predicted Brian being a cuck.

>Chris confirmed in February of 2016 that Scamper was killed in the house fire in January 2014. According to Chris, the cleaners found the body of the cat behind the toilet, dead from smoke inhalation. The Chandlers buried Scamper in the backyard and had a moment of silence, but Chris seemed very apathetic about one of his pets passing. Prior to this, it was unclear whether it was Scamper or Kitty who was killed in the fire.

F

Attached: 7850121D-03E5-4087-9AC3-C85CE66ACCBD.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

>how is phil doing? last i heard he got married with khet or whatever her name is
1. Got married, detractors btfo they couldn't fuck it up
2. Got a pet cat early a year ago and detractors btfo that they couldn't rain on his $2k payday for the reveal
3. Caught and exposed a mod that turned detractor the other day
Phil is doing better than ever baby, and once those new changes kick in on youtube every detractor channel is gonna be wiped from the face of the internet. Have fun on bitchite ya stupid fucks, ack ack ack ack ack
#yearofthepig
#immortal

Attached: winning.jpg (1024x592, 71K)

Tranny Chris is so boring. I can't understand why people are still following him as much as before when he would make funny videos.

I'm workin on it

based

People have been invested so long that they just want to see how it ends. Chris's Twitter occasionally has some gems though.

I'm honestly just sticking around to see when Barb dies.

>nothing ever came from Liquid's kidnapping
What a shame. Completely ignored and then Liquid moved on to other ways of trolling.

Yeah, this. With this day and age of the internet Chris can do so much more to make sure he doesn't interact with trolls. At this point, he's so fucking insane that stuff has become less shocking.
Fun fact: my pal got kissed on the cheek after he took a picture with Chris at TooManyGames last year, before he got banned and had a breakdown.

which song should be played?
I vote for this
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8

He literally doesn't care about anyone but himself

Flowers for Chris Chan?

I can't help but to feel that we're somewhat responsible for how bad he is nowadays. We may have gone too far in a few places.

Attached: 1522436101736.png (427x387, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l_Uo0VJihCU

Does he have a hard date for that dimensional merge thing he keeps ranting about yet?

If tomorrow the cure for autism was discovered and released to the general public with a cheap price I can assure you that Chris wouldn't take it.

He's never gotten over his dog's death. Maybe he just didn't like his mom's cats.

reminder to feel no pity for Bob as he is at fault for everything

The fire started in the bathroom (he was using a coffee maker in the bathroom and it shorted). Cat was probably just sleeping behind the toilet when the fire happened, and died in its sleep.

Last I saw he was harassing another hilariously autistic manchild named 03bgood on Disqus. Check him out, he's something else:

kiwifarms.net/threads/03bgood-blake-good.6623/

m.encyclopediadramatica.rs/03bgood

There's some interesting shit still
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0S-OQslLc

Chris’s response to that video was that he had seen TDK before.

Used to be New Year's Eve 2018/2019 but when it didn't happen he just started saying it's gonna "soon" and he only has a few more issues to work out.

If anything, Chris/Christine is an example of jokes gone way too far, the poor fuck is obviously demented and now it's just watching the sad decline of a person's sanity.

I guess as says, people are just waiting for something big like that to happen

christ, imagine the shame his father must have felt towards the end when he looked at this plaque.

Chris was already dressing in womens clothing when bob was in the hospital on his death bed. Literally one of the last things bob saw was chris in drag.

What's new with Chris(tine)? I haven't checked in a while.

The sad thing is that if Chris gets his happy ending, we aren't going to see it. The only way Chris is going to recover is if he goes to a mental health center (aka mad house) where they are going to make him stay away from the internet for good.

Move over CWC, you're small time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvOeeXocqc

Attached: 1512607489498.webm (1024x576, 1.7M)

youtu.be/vdtb5zDvMbQ?list=PL21xk5QfC7lkdxOFNNRWQzaXD0o1gkkH7
Or, if you want something a little sadder:
youtu.be/u81CTfbc99c
The Green Green Grass of CWCVille.

Wont happen unless he becomes a threat to himself or others. The state doesn't give a shit about mental health any more.

The rules only change because people are shitty. Of Chris had learned that lesson from day 1 none of this would have happened.

>anymore
this country never did.

this guy is a character, right?

Nah, we had asylums, of course they were pretty fucking corrupt and had some fucked up shit happen in them, but now we could easily monitor shit like that. Instead we just leave them to become drug addicts on the streets or end up in prison.

>being locked away in an asylum is better than being a drug addict on the street
both are absolutely horrendous paths in life.

>now we can monitor shit like that
I have news for you coma patient user...

>Sonichu comics would possibly be worth tens of thousands of dollars with his death.
>legit medallions even more so.

Attached: 1565191235675.jpg (770x702, 65K)

Obviously. By all accounts Chris is an asshole who treats a lot of people like shit and doesn't show any sign to be willing to improve his character over the years. But besides this he is also genuinely autistic, and him being hardwired to deal 'awkwardly' with some situations is just how he is at times. The internet for sure exploited this to make him a lolcow, which is pretty sad

Obviously you fucking retard. How much of a newfag do you have to be to even say something like this?

We need a return to Time Cube
youtube.com/watch?v=H7lWCqbgQnU

Truly a date worse than death, followed by death

JUUUULLLLIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

I'd rather have them in asylums rather than roaming the streets stealing shit, doing drugs, and posing a threat to people. We should be attempting to rehabilitate these people or execute them if they refuse to clean up. The west coast is already seeing viral outbreaks of shit they haven't seen in multiple decades. All the homeless people are drawing rats like fucking crazy. It's either we clean this shit up or eventually the homeless problem will become a major problem for the rest of us with major disease.

Yeah it's pretty amazing they don't monitor those coma patients and hire fucking al jahai zimbabwe al shadir to do care for them and act surprised when they get raped.

>down the rabbit hole

>or just execute them
jeez, that escalated quickly. Calm down.

Such a shame that this guy went full faggot so fast, fucking snowniggers

Nah. I think when chris dies the only people holding on to it will be the wiki tards.

Thanks for the info, /pol/. You missed my joke.

>The sad thing is that if Chris gets his happy ending
I don't think he can at this point given the mess he's inflicted on his body, nevermind everything else

>video is literally about an internet meme that predates Reddit by years
Are you a retard as well as a zoomer?

How so? All I've seen is Internet Historian memeing on him

There's not much they can do with Chris, he's insane but nominally functioning

> this guy went full faggot so fast
I have no idea what you're talking about, I just like that he's referencing Time Cube.

The content creator is reddit you braindead moron

>everything reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
Will you just get the fuck over yourself? Nobody cares, Jesus Christ. It's just a fucking amusing video about a late 90s meme. Do you need to make a mental checklist of all the things "not reddit" to settle your obvious sperg or something?

What else do you intend to do with people that refuse to stop chasing drugs and living on the streets? We are already at the point where they go to jail and are out in 24 hours. It's not a housing issue, it's a willingness to actual enforce laws rather than relaxing them to allow situations like this. People with real mental health problems should be assisted and cared for, drug addicts should be given the option for rehab or to fuck off.

This is such an embarrassing post

>kids are really too young to remember Time Cube
Why even post on a Chris Chan thread then?

Must have missed it because it wasn't very good.
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/coma-birth-woman-arisona-hacienda-healthcare-776902/

>What else do you intend to do with people that refuse to stop chasing drugs and living on the streets?
Don't know, but there are probably a dozen steps before literal execution, user.

Death is inevitable for everyone.

If you dont like it why dont you go back?

Attached: 1464909416052.jpg (396x382, 24K)

Guess it's time for my annual "go re-read the entire CWCki" week

I'm not trying to engage in this tangent with you, can you stay on topic or back?

yeah but do they deserve the benefit of those steps when a bullet to the head would solve the problem so much faster?

I just want to see what happens with the Dimensional Merge, and if it’s just him playing pretend, or if his mental state is just that fucked now.

It's just so tiresome to constantly hear bitching and moaning about "rebbit this rebbit that", I'm sure there are support groups you could join.

He just keeps embarrassing himself...

The Kiwifuckers keep influencing him so its impossible to tell what he actually believes and what is fed to him

yikes, mein fren.

>dat "Cherokee heritage" war cry he yelled out

I fucking died.

>I AM STRONG MAN
>chimps out on camera

Attached: waza.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Why don't you use your words and tell me what has you so upset?

My opinion is all possible steps should be taken, but there should be a 3 strike thing until you end up with serious prison time or executed :D

Just a heads up If you didn't know, the documentary series was continued and ep. 19 came out just a few days ago

That part was profoundly scene. Also the part where a librarian wonders if Chris-chan realizes he's lagging behind everyone else and know sit.

*fedora sufficiently tipped*

He's a part of history, inexorably tied to 2000's Internet culture. Irreplaceable.

I wonder if we could have just found a nice autistic girl for chris and they could have made happy autistic babies together.

It's sad because he COULD have had a chance in life if only his parents weren't so fucking horrible. They were outright embarrassed of having an autistic kid and never put him through proper schooling that probably could have at least made him a functional adult. The way things are his days are numbered the moment his mother day.

Attached: X1080-iJf.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

>What made him this way?
>What is the attraction?

>tfw watching the documentary

His life is a film. Straight up. His note about being rejected by Megan and hinting at changing his gender is PEAK FORESHADOWING.

Attached: 1484356029468.png (502x500, 238K)

>So, what are ya going to do now?
>cut to black
Genokino is out of this world how does he do it

Chris is just proof that sonic is a gateway to insanity. Along with anime and disney.

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (510x340, 16K)

>i name is not ian brandon something
>a virgin with rage
>(to the tune of I want it that way) and I never wanna hear 'I have a boyfriend'
Cwc is so quotable

winning that $1000 prize in merchandise was the single worst thing to have ever happened to him

Crazy thing is documentary is STILL in 2009 period because so much shit kept happening.

It's weird because his speech sounds like someone having an approximation of how people talk, but hasn't nailed it down yet. Weird sentence structure and quirks.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZnaPvs8W7k

>I'M WORKIN ON IT!
What did he mean by this?

I think I listen to this maybe once every couple months just to relive the old girlfriend sagas and remember what innocence was

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI

my 2nd favorite, the fake chris era

youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE

what does that kim chick look like? the one with the annoying as fuck voice and laugh that filmed the videos of chris at the bar

>anime reaction pic
every time

When will my OCs come to take me away, Chris?
The Merge was supposed to happen months ago Chris.

3rd favorite moment
The Goatee gone era

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4A_Wr90L4

>starts punching himself
what?

>implying that didn't show off how strong he is
Fuck dude I wouldn't want to fight him

somehow I'm not at all surprised that bob never taught him how to shave

>tfw we were going to get an actual CWC doc(even hinted at an interview with Megan) but out of nowhere the director jewed everyone with a $20,000 kickstarter for it and whatever was made is shelved

Is this the most normal he/she's ever looked?

Kiwifarms autists scared the director off.

I'd wager he's some form of autist, but has a degree of self-awareness.

That phone call was excellent and brings into focus just how insane CWC's ramblings must sound to a regular person.

some of the old cwc pics are pure kino

Attached: 800px-0828-EP12-5P7-1.jpg (800x600, 230K)

probably the saddest CWC vid i ever saw

youtube.com/watch?v=xq4u671LCO8

The Rape of Ivy.
youtu.be/8yzM9vZ0tGw

>mfw he hit back with that Eminem rap song

Jesus, he really got into it. In fact he upstaged Chris-chan at every single activity they were "competing" at.

Attached: 300px-Liquid_chris_today.jpg (300x400, 16K)

wow thanks for adding to the conversation

at this point he isn’t even just autistic. he is like a schizophrenic or something

Apparently Chris barely remembers the Liquid saga, which is funny, because to viewers it's resoundingly considered the best one. Apparently he still hates Bluespike and remembers him like it was yesterday, though.

Read up on him after Chris Chan. Apparently Kasey or whatever her name bullies him into buying her mcflurries everyday and if he doesn't she starts making fun of his cripple arm.

peter where is deoxys?

this is why i like hoi4 isnt it

DSP has earned my respect by having the survival and endurance of a cockroach.
If the shit thrown hasn't sunk him now, nothing will.

His eulogy for his dog though struck me as yet more evidence for his entirely self-absorbed vision.

at this point he supposedly hallucinates seeing the cartoon characters in his real life. who knows if he really is though. he has had these people feeding delusions into his head for a while. one time not long ago he was told that some neptunia character was inside the gamestop he was banned in (or one of the many other places he was banned from) and waited outside in his car beeping the horn and shouting at the imaginary character inside the store

I don't know about that, but I remember actually speaking with Kacey years ago back when YT actually had a personal messaging system, and she was a pleasant woman. She even let me see some Miscreants forum posts.

Not that it matters this many years later, but Surfshack Tito and Clyde were the same dude, though this is stated nowhere that I can find. This leads me to believe a large portion of the random trolls that fucked with Chris were all just Clyde.

>Claims to be 100% straight and that the cure for homosexuality came from him taking his own blood in the future
>Turns into a tranny
We will NEVER see a plot twist like this again

DSP?

>the Father call
name a more kino moment

he is too far gone at this point. there is never going to be a normal for chris

IM WORKIN ON IT

Hasn't he talked about how he enjoys sucking dick before too?

Chris's eulogy to Patty was a very kino moment. A surprisingly competent thing done by Chris that almost made him seem normal

I feel so angry looking at his video game collection, because I know he barely spent 10 minutes on most of them.

>would be him getting a brain implant
Could unironically be a butt implant.
google.com/search?q=autism caused by gut bacteria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Bob deserved happier twilight years. He seemed like a decent enough man.

Babies wouldn't likely be autistic.
Could you imagine having those parents?

Wasn't it pretty clear that they were both self-centered, neurotic schizoids?

>I signed the note with a crying Sonichu face
Aaaaaaand it's ruined

>boring
>literally no sense of humor
>can only have a conversation if it involves complaining about his financial situation
>only ones watching at this point are trolls

its really this easy to be a streamer huh

Autism is genetic, doesn't necessarily mean your parents have autism if you do, but if your parents have autism you definitely will.

>children like childish things
Give this man a nobel

>if your parents have autism you definitely will.
It's around a 50% chance apparently according to recent research.
verywellhealth.com/heredity-genetics-and-autism-260123

>50% chance if one parent has it
100% chance if they both have it

Bear in mind that many people with aspergers (autism lite) never have it diagnosed.

>his

Chris is almost 40

Nah, people only ever bought that shit to "own da trolls" because giving Chris money is generally looked down upon within his fandom. Nobody cares about Chris or his offerings outside of a few extremely niche circles, all of which are online.

Easy as pie, just put your eleven years in and snap you too can be an unemployable internet beggar

Attached: drumpfbtfo.png (500x590, 210K)

chris' parents failed him cause they never pushed him to do anything. so he just retreated into imagination land. his only development has come from the internet, and you see how well that has worked out.

Bro, there are moderately successful twitch streamers who record maybe 20 hours of content a month and play it on repeat. If you're willing to stream every night and be polite to your viewers, you're already on the path to earning a livable income.

I'm not a geneticist but I know that's not quite how it works. If you want to look into it more, look up "
Autosomal dominant inheritance"
You can't apply simple math to understand genetics because it's down to dominant and recessive genes, who is a carrier and who actually exhibits symptoms.

If it was as simple as maths, you dn't add 50% to 50% and get 100%.
Flip two coins with a 50% chance, you don't have a 100% chance of heads or tails for example.
Fuck, I'm not even a mathematician either but It's something like 25% chance of both being heads, 25% chance of both being tails and a 50% chance you would receive a hetero result. In this example, if heads was the mutated autism gene, then you have a 75% chance of autism and a 25% chance of no autism because it would only need to come up as a part of the result once between each coin to be passed down.

Tamers12345 is way fucking cooler than chris and legit hilarious too

The article says if one parent has autism you have a 50% chance to inherit it. Autism seems to be a dominant gene.

Dont tell me shit like that man, I don't want to be tempted to become an amateur streamer yet I feel like i could really do it. And stream for girls

When Chris pretended to dig up Patty's corpse and wear it like a blanket

Kacey didn't get along well with a lot of the Chris-chan "community." Clyde especially openly hated the shit out of her. There's a lot of stories and rumors about her (which may or may not be true) and the basic gist there is that she's a fat cow of a woman who controls and abuses Liquid, and Liquid puts up with it despite being out of her league because he has a low self-esteem (due to his mutant arm). There was also a rumor that Kacey caught Liquid writing Legend of Zelda erotic fanfic (although the rumor also goes that it was from years ago).
Funnily, Kacey and Liquid aren't the only people to meet and marry over Chris-chan trolling. I recall at least two others, one of which used to post on the somethingawful forum (and had a story about eating pizza found under the bed) and the other being only one I heard about. A lot more of them dated. I know Clyde had a girlfriend he met through PVCC.
As for Clyde being other trolls, yes, Clyde was a lot of different trolls, but also other trolls used the Clyde Cash name and persona from time to time.

Attached: 87FC6F40-5329-4559-9010-970A63A9FD7C.jpg (1125x1102, 824K)

University of Virginia Student on Chris:
>So Sonichu returned to Alderman today. I am not sure what to make of him. He sits in his chair and draws his sonichu comics, harmless, i assme. Yet, I feel like he knows he's different. He knows that the world rushing in front of him is not his own. Surrounded by the "brightest" students in America, whatever that means, he sits in his chair and draws. 23 years old. I'm not sure he even graduated high school. In front of him texts of Plato, Faulkner, God, and Kleist swirl. Does he have the capacity to understand these works? Whether he can or not, I am not sure, but their is something in his eyes that realizes that there is a level of understanding and thought that he is unable to partake in. As he slumps lower and lower in his chair with each student he eyes reading or holding a book, he falls into himself- into the markers and colors on the page in front of him. (coffee idea) He seems intelligent enough to understand that he does not understand, and that is the hardest part of all.

Yeah don't do it, how will you be able to regret not doing it years down the line if you actually do it

>people getting married after meeting on chris chan forums
nah
nah
nah

I already have a job but you're right I need to pull the trigger on something like that if i want to start living

He was so normal when interviewed as a child Yea Forums

Listen to this smartass sniff his own farts. That's college for ya

Mid-00s Chris is kino.

Attached: 1242840888843.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

Hopefully I'll be standing over his body.

Now it's more fun to troll the people on the farms by helping Chris and giving him money

No, he didn't. Bob was a piece of shit who threatened to sue a public school when the school tried to send Chris to a special school and get him the help he needed, because public schools really aren't trained or equipped to deal with a little retard who constantly reeees (they even taped one of his sperg fits to prove to Bob that he was acting uncontrollably). Bob was also a complete bastard and abandoned his other kids (and no, I'm not talking about Cole Smithey: Bob was married before meeting Barb and walked out on that family, leaving two kids). His daughter (not Chris) didn't even bother to attend his fucking funeral.
If Bob had been a decent dad, maybe Chris wouldn't be a tranny mess today. Fuck Bob, and fuck faggots who suck his cock just because he said he'd cut the internet down (even though that was hilarious as fuck).

The language and attitude of most of these Chris biographies are seriously adolescent and quickly become just a forum user rambling and making jokes about how shit a person is

>Liquid's arm
Is this a Metal Gear Solid 4 reference, or have I missed this detail for years?

>that autistic lean
I hope none of you do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTNkVxf8QV8

My housemate and I have to constantly remind ourselves that we're still a couple years from Bob's death. I hope Geno goes into gruesome details; he's said in a stream that his corpse had to be quarantined, and that Barb had bugs in (holes in?) her butt.
He also said either Part 21 or Part 24 is going to be good.

Drachenlord
Hes legit more fun to troll than chris chan is
Chris just makes me feel sorry hes so retarded its not funny anymore and now he has schizophrenia aswell
Drachenlord is just a dickhead who believes hes the best person ever

>>only ones watching at this point are trolls
and yet they go out of there way to make sure everyone watches it if he's so insufferable then stop stalking his fucking youtube and other social media accounts waiting for him to trigger you so you can repost it

iirc he had to be quarantined while he was still alive

I fucking hate people trying to meme bob into this hardworking man who tried to make chris normal
He never fucking did anything and just gave up
A normal dad would have kicked out that hoarder bitch and tried to help his son

>she
you faggot

Watching Phil play these clowns like a fiddle this year has been great, the tard rage when he announced he was married was just amazing

Attached: bbqsauceman.jpg (1000x812, 149K)

It's not difficult to respect a person's preferred pronouns user, and it means the world to them.

>tfw favorite lolcow is dead

Attached: chrome_2018-06-10_21-17-26.png (348x349, 349K)

Damn, I still can't even tell until he raises the sleeve.

TRAUT EUCH KOMMT ZU MIR ICH MACH EUCH FERTIG

Attached: Img_3890f6d3w.jpg (489x492, 40K)

I was gonna ask who, but then I realized why you posted that pic.
Still surprises me he's gone.

Shout-out to Cole Smithey for having the balls to give LadyBird a bad review.

It would be tougher as Yea Forums mods will ban anything remotely board culture. Classic Chris Chan is very 2007 v. And no, I'm not complaining, just stating.

Attached: upload_2017-12-15_0-18-56.png (738x692, 301K)

>still wants to have children despite knowing they will have leukemia

what a piece of shit

Nice... eyes?

>surprises you some mentally ill guy retards were obsessed with trolling ended up dead

Isn't one of those two kids a doctor?

>and it means the world to them
The two transgenders I know dont care, people have no clue what they're talking about when they speak for everyone

If they don't care that they are referred to by the wrong gender then they're not really trans and are just fetishists.
They're very damaging to the actual trans community.

The son is a dentist, and Chris-chan actually went to him one time to have his teeth checked. It was during that visit to the dentist that Chris found out he had an eight year old niece.
The fact is, as shitty as Barb is, her family still used to visit her (although most of them eventually cut her off). Hell, even Cole went to Chris's 18th birthday party. None of Bob's living relatives ever wanted anything to do with her, including his own damn kids.

>Yea Forums mods will ban anything remotely board culture
You might be confusing Yea Forums with Yea Forums

>tranny gatekeeping
LMAO you cucks always eat your own

>They're very damaging to the actual trans community.
Oh no don't damage the community of crazy freaks who are chopping off their dicks and mutilating their penises to create a wound that they have to actively stop from healing, who then go around fantasizing about going into women's restrooms and inserting tampons into little girls' vaginas for the first time, don't ruin that by not going into very ragefits where you suddenly drop the girl act and start acting like the man you are, challenging people to fights and saying you'll kill them, all because they didn't say "ma'am" to you. Not acting like crazy tranny freak will hurt the reputation of the community of crazy tranny freaks.

youtu.be/WD4rE6GrMNM

post more chris-chan kino

Attached: 1555199358389.jpg (500x400, 140K)

You fascist retard lol

>theyre destructive fake people and they're an enemy to the movement
>not 'yeah everybody is different but calling someone the gender theyre tranistioning to is the most polite thing to do'

One of my favs.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQHjorZBCbk

When's the dimensional merge?

This is all a fake obsession made by some guy who wants to be as infamous as Chris, why this guy put so much effort into it is the real autism.

I don't know, Chris is kind of a genius for coming up with this shit
>change how you dress to try and make your previous appearances look like a troll
if only he wasn't so severely autistic he might have been able to pull it off

With ChrisChan it became boring to troll him. He lost his virginity had some friends and mostly acts the way a late 2000's teenager acted. You will never get the man who told a random on Youtube that he would fall "like the Twin Towers". All he does now is rant about President Trump and feast on the attention his tweets get. I see him getting arrested for CP or actual statutory.

Drachenlord stopped being funny when people started assaulting him. It could have been glorious with a guy simply yelling at tresspassers the way Moe from the Simpsons yells at prank calls. But people took it too far. I see him commiting a murder because one idiot takes it too far.

Currently the best lolcow right now is DSP. For his sheer hypocrisy, greed, and lies.

You're probably right, but how many CWC fans can speak german?

Drachenlords pain is all self inflicted
He fucking publishes nudes himself when the hate started to die down
He wants this shit
Also his latest stream he called all police haters aswell because they wont protect him 24/7
Also if retards were standing in front of my house i wouldnt be going outside and have a screaming contest with them like literally everytime he does
Drachenlord apologists are the fucking worst

Well iam german thats the thing
I even live like 30 minutes away from him
Me and my friend want to visit once he gets his car

I’m not going to pander to the delusions of mentally ill trannies. Fuck them

shut up u retarded faggot im trying to fuck your mom

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Besuche sind richtig und wichtig.

Couldn't contain my laughter whilst stealthily browsing Yea Forums in the office.

CwC lost his virginity to who ecactly?

Backpage prostitute

Some prostitute so it doesnt even count because everybody can do that
Chris even said so himself once

lmfaomao
Imagine waking up to this. You're tied to a chair and gagged.

Attached: 48.jpg (877x793, 82K)

It seems someone might have contacted him and tried to help him out with that video, maybe hoping if the trolls backed off he could get better
sonichu.com/cwcki/Magical_Man
Nice to know even back then people were trying to help him

It really isn't. They pelted him with eggs and rocks and blew fireworks at his house. Es ist nicht shwarz und weiss. Es wurde un Verbrechen.

Ich bin schwul, Julie. Ich bin schwul.

Bob Chandler was too precious for this world "Get those videos off the Internet. Or we will get kicked out of our home!" "That's it I'm unplugging the Internet!"

Iam not saying he should be physically assaulted or approve of this however iam saying its his own fault that he is in that situation
Theres always going to be retards who will take shit too far
He made his own bed and now has to sleep in it and i dont feel sorry for him even one bit

he is marathoning blues for eternity in heaven now

Bob was based, all you 20:20 hindsight fags will never know how hard the choices were that he made for Chris

I hope you will never have children

Attached: 1549236533523.png (158x179, 43K)

the writer of this sounds like an even bigger autist than Chris

No, he made the easy choices. Instead of confronting the reality that his boy had severe mental issues, he tried to pretend for decades that Chris had nothing wrong with him, that he didn't need to get special help, that he didn't need to send his little boy to a special school. A real man would have swallowed his pride and accepted the very obvious truths that were sitting right in front of him, that his son was fucked up in his head, and in accepting those truths, actually taken steps to get his son the real help that he so desperately needed. In this way, Chris is his father's son, because like his son, Bob refused to live in harsh reality and instead tried to live in a fantasy world little bubble. What did that get him? His son is now an absolute joke online, and all those fucked up truths that Bob tried to hide away from are now cataloged in a fucking wiki for anyone to see and laugh at. In the end, Bob reaped what he sewed, and spent his days in anguishing squalor, in fucking filth, covered in bed bugs, in the reality of his own making. Fuck Bob and fuck retarded faggots like you who defend him. I hope you end up exactly like your goddamn hero.

i don't know how anyone could give enough of a shit about phil to watch him out of spite, his streams are so fucking boring

>Bob's worried about the house getting condemned
>his solution is not to clean up the mess
>it's to destroy the evidence and hide his shame
Bob was a fag, and he deserved his death.

Nah, he sounds like a fucking faggot on livejournal trying to be smart and artistic and shit because that's what he was. Almost everyone goes through this phase at some point in their life (usually in their college days, because university is a trap that makes you think you're smarter and more interesting than you really are) but most faggots grow out of it. Chris never grew out of being Chris and never will.

cringe but true

Words of wisdom

He's literally screaming at his son for making videos in the house because its legally unfit to live in

I had that Bionicle poster kek

This hurts

of course he plasters his name in his own room.

by today's standards this is fairly neat and normal

He have killed like 9 cats. Read the article

Cringe but redpilled

based

Liquid didn't really fuck with him the same way bluespike did. Liquid just called him Ian Brandon Anderson and a fake while bluespike pretended to be his sweetheart, have cybersex with him, blackmail, and tricked him into driving to Ohio.

Crack open a cold one and listen to youtube.com/watch?v=54W8kktFE_o as Yea Forums and the Farms descend into hysteria

Attached: 1547869104226.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Bob was a retarded boomer who doomed his son to a life of poverty and ridicule but he didn't deserve the way he went. The man literally died of bug infestation, he had to be quarantined in the hospital, it was so bad

Attached: 1556632668779.png (378x379, 220K)

You know, it's a shame the trolls had to go and fuck it up for the longest time. Each passing troll tried to make it their own "le ebic saga". I wanted more Chris being autistic, instead what these people did was turn him away from making daily videos for years until we got to the Christine Saga.

Which, if you told me CWC becoming Trans would be the dullest fucking shit on the planet back in 2010, I'd be heart broken. Short of the weird universe converge stuff (which reads like a Gail script someone is feeding him) his life the last few years has been boring. Not that I want anyone to troll him, but his content feels so plain and sterile compared to what he used to turn out.

Attached: 1527602109858.png (249x308, 164K)

We won't hear about Barb's death until weeks after the fact because Chris will keep her body propped up somewhere until it rots away. People won't report any strange smells coming from the Chandler household because, let's be real, it probably already smells like death around there.

what about mumkey jones, or his very likely suicide is going to happe too soon?

I like how people can say how he "felt" about it despite none of the wiki people being there.

He did deserve it. He let that house turn into a garbage dump along with Chris and Barb. Not a single one of them tried to fix that mess. Lets not forget when Chris posted the house tour, Bob demanded to have it taken down out of fear of the place being condemned instead of trying to prevent this from happening to begin with. None of them even attempted to try to fix the mess afterwards either. He was a worthless piece of shit and died as such.

Attached: Nyx.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

The last time he did anything funny was the gamestop incident and that was years ago.

Reminder that Liquid has to get his wife Dairy Queen at 12PM each night, and describes himself as a "cat dad" on Facebook

Attached: 66863527_10157866421154903_8384163941504253952_n.jpg (960x960, 188K)

Its a Mcflurry at the McDonald's in the other side of town since the one closer doesn't taste right to her.

>implying that's somehow worse than Chris' crumbling life and autistic delusions

I hope it happens soon. That guy is a fucking idiot giving up the perfect waifu for... whatever that chick was. Also he literally looks like a monkey lmao.

>those Bionicle figures
>both Gali with Tahu's limbs
Even back then, Chris hated blue arms.

He had a minor autistic meltdown at bronycon last year that was pretty humorous.

But yeah, Chris these days doesn't do shit. He's been coddled by the Kiwifarms folks for the past few years but I think even they have given up on him. Now it's just waiting for Barb to die and the house to foreclose.

Guys are missing out on true mental spiral breakdown kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I heard he was immediately back to trying to touch girls at the mail after getting kicked out of that con. You'd think he'd learn but he never does.

Dont the kiwifags still give him money and plan to adopt him once Barb bites the dust?

astonishingly coherent

Retard

Faggot

Sadness. Chris is a relic of a bygone era of the internet and his death will be the final nail in that coffin.

How many times is this guy going to just get a free hand out and then trash it like a complete retard?

watching maddox implode was fun

sheepover isn't much of a qt, nigger, but she's clearly superior to furry pedophile girl

Trump.

If CWC survived the fucking unclit, he's not dying ever

Sheepover is adorable as fuck, doublenigger, and she made more than enough money to afford her own house that she let Mumkey live in.
>Says he preferred to cheat on her to furry girl because Sheepover wouldn't rub his nipples

Attached: 1537415488071.png (881x1079, 659K)

Isn't he banned from every platform he can monetise?

The best part was that people had already sent the vids to the health department and they literally did nothing.

Post yfw the dimensional merge actually happens

Attached: 1546388380537.jpg (800x450, 27K)

>have a slightly dirty house
>government takes it away
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

holy fuck, wasn't it because she laughed at him?

She laughed at him BECAUSE of that. He said he wanted to be taken more seriously in the relationship and in bed, and she laughed at him because he 1. provided nothing, and 2. wanted stuff like nipple rubbing + whatever. I really don't know what she was doing sticking around with him.

he needs to stfu, his video about jackie was peak cringe, he pretending to be righteous and saying he wants justice is too much for me

Liquid always came off as one of the biggest faggots to me, this is no surprise in the slightest. I didn't need to see Kasey to know she's a shrill cow. The older I get the more do I empathize with Chris and the less do I empathize with the failed normie cockmongler twerps who bullied him.

damn, he was a very insecure lad

There was nothing "slightly" about that garbage dump. And the health department said they were free to live in filth if they choose so. Nothing came of it other then bob being eaten alive.

Tbh a lot of the people who messed with Chris were just as bad if not worse. Give Chris shit all you want but at least he wasn't intentionally trying to trick a mentally retarded man for weeks into sending him dick pics.

>slightly dirty

Excuse me ?

>When you see your created character in a cutscene

jason genova

He's just crazy now. You can scroll through his twitter or new youtube and just see that he's a sperg hyped up on xanax basically.

It funny how he could look like a perfectly normal, if slightly awkward, guy if he didn't dress like a complete clown. I mean, those glasses. That shirt. That fucking medal.

Wasn't clyde litteraly an overweight autistic man too ?

If a documentary is ever made this needs to be the final shot

The house was so dirty it killed Bob and caught itself on fire.

DSP will outlive us all

A better question is if you turn out to be a sorry and humiliate yourself online how do you put the genie back in the bottle?
I don’t think you can apply the old “don’t let your dreams be dreams” to something so fucking pedantic.

You sound like you're a dropout and salty.

How about this; instead of having people pander to them, why don’t they get some fucking anti-psychotics or neck themselves?

Why are you this mad? That's what she goes by, what do I fucking care?

>, who then go around fantasizing about going into women's restrooms and inserting tampons into little girls' vaginas for the first time
yikes, what are you on about?

Red but cringepilled

That was unironically kiwifarms that did that, all becasue he said the n word

>>>/realworld/

justin RPG
youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

>/pol/ ramblings about how you hate trannies and wish they literally kill themselves
>"I live in the real world though"
Nah.