What if superheroes, but superheroes BAD????

>what if superheroes, but superheroes BAD????
It was cringe when Moore did it, it was cringe when Ross/Waid did it, it was cringe when Ennis did it, and it's cringe now that Amazon is rehashing it while cramming in unnecessary brown people. Stop this retarded tryhard post-modern deconstructionist shit already, for the love of god.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

have sex, incel

DURR CRINGE, DURR BRINGE, CRINGE!

IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!?

DURR BASED BASED BASED, CRINGE CRINGE, BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE!

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE, CRINGE BASED BASED BASED ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS LOL ONIONS CRINGE! B-BOOMER! LE ZOOMER, I AM BOOMER! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES, ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH... FUCK! YOU SHITPOSTING, HONEST TO GOD FUCKING... I-HOPE-YOUR-MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKERSUCKER!

BBBBBBUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGE, ISN'T IT!?

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY CRINGE BASED CRINGE!
BASED REDDIT CRINGE BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Attached: 1564006259739.png (161x172, 53K)

>it's bad because I hate it!

Attached: soyboy2.png (210x240, 6K)

>It’s not bad because I like it!

Normies lap it up.

>It's acceptable to you but not me!

>what if superheroes, but superheroes GOOD????

Attached: 0138E8DE-C293-486B-AFB3-D66B20416E87.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

>my opinion matter

Attached: 7231E599-B3A1-4490-9C06-700EAE15AF0A.jpg (598x363, 35K)

this is the bottom line. fall back incels and discord trannies.

sneed

Gross, iphoneposters are not needed for this discussion. Go back to facebook.

>DURR CRINGE, DURR BRINGE, CRINGE!
>IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!?
>DURR BASED BASED BASED, CRINGE CRINGE, BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE!
>I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!
>CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE, CRINGE BASED BASED BASED ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS LOL ONIONS CRINGE! B-BOOMER! LE ZOOMER, I AM BOOMER! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES, ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
>I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH... FUCK! YOU SHITPOSTING, HONEST TO GOD FUCKING... I-HOPE-YOUR-MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKERSUCKER!
>BBBBBBUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGE, ISN'T IT!?
>CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY CRINGE BASED CRINGE!
>BASED REDDIT CRINGE BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Attached: 1563805562693.png (1024x719, 642K)

Shut up fag, I bet Die Hard is your favorite Christmas movie.

never

Gremlins is my favorite Christmas movie

I think you mean Lethal Weapon.

post the vocaroo at least man

I don't know it seems pretty rad

>it was cringe when Ross/Waid did it
Kingdom Come was complaining about the bad deconstruction of superheroes in the wake of Watchmen.

Attached: kingdom come magog.jpg (400x600, 46K)

You get three fucking MCU movies each year giving you corny sentimental superhero movies that revel in how fucking earnest they are and you're complain about, what, one production every other year taking a critical approach? People like you are the reason why they gave Justice League from Snyder to Whedon so he can insert his shitty one liners and corny sitcom writing so that all the ten year olds buy more action figures.

>You get three fucking MCU movies each year giving you corny sentimental superhero movies that revel in how fucking earnest they are and you're complain about, what, one production every other year taking a critical approach? People like you are the reason why they gave Justice League from Snyder to Whedon so he can insert his shitty one liners and corny sitcom writing so that all the ten year olds buy more action figures.

Attached: 1565238269131.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Acting like a retard to make fun of retards is still acting like a retard.

>Acting like a retard to make fun of retards is still acting like a retard.

Attached: 1512602595502.png (621x702, 56K)

>Magog, a character specifically created to be a ridiculous piss take of boring X-TREME dork age superheroes, eventually got folded into the mainline DCU and had his own popular series
What a world, what a world.