Getting into Hollywood

how do I become an actor, Yea Forumsros

Attached: s.jpg (960x794, 64K)

forget it if you're not jewish

do you have two working knees and a wet mouth?

do a bunch of good deeds

gather tons of karma

kys

hope you get reincarnated as a Californian jew

Congrats user you made it!

>do you have two working knees and a wet mouth?

if sucking weinsten's dick helped me become a star I would fucking do it

but I'm not sure many producers want to have sexual interactions with smol brown manlets

Attached: 6qejcwghwb531.jpg (1000x1221, 93K)

Embrace the role people want you to play. If you are a fat guy, play the funny fat guy. Look at Jonah Hill. Name me 1 GOOD movie where he isn't playing the funny fat guy. Do you know how many times he has gotten skinny just for him to be casted as a fat guy. Name me a movie that was received well where he was skinny. Hollywood has gotten so run down that you need to just establish yourself as 'this guy'. The rock is the big, burly commando whose family comes first. Sean Bean is the character who is manly and has a sense of just with corruption who dies in a tragic way. You can make a big list of actors who just play the same role over and over again.

>Hollywood has gotten so run down that you need to just establish yourself as 'this guy'.
>You can make a big list of actors who just play the same role over and over again.

This is good advice, but I'm more looking for how to get into acting in the first place

Before establishing a brand for yourself you need to be acting and getting your name out there

Should I submit applications to casting agencies? Seek out individual agents? Apply to actor's guilds?

>be jewish
or
>be attractive goyim
>suck jewish dick, take jewish dick in your ass

Attached: 531D4F64-6DE6-4A94-B6AE-799E6C6AE400.jpg (1024x578, 100K)

alright thanks faggots for giving me shit advice

>waaah waah be jewish
>abloo ablooo u need to suck pp :^)
>hehehe kys

epic
truly epic guys

well this was intended to be a bait thread, wasn’t it? you’re not clinically retarded right? you do realize that you have no conceivable chance of ever even coming close to making a decent living acting right? user?

Attached: 77E0CD9F-A3A4-4B5E-A076-E5B84BB26349.jpg (1242x1149, 104K)

You wanna be a fuckin actor? How much have you put into acting? Are you comedic? Charismatic? Did you go out for one role and fail and just give up after that? Are you going to cry and bitch when you get rejected for the 15th time because Mr. Berg choose Chad Chaddicus? Are you going to be depressed when you are late on rent for the 7th month in a row because you have been spending your money on a gym and acting classes and still haven't landed a good role?

Despite what people will tell you, the only thing that will work is if you try to make it work. You can go online and try to read up on how to be an actor or try to read up on others people exprience but nothing will help more than you actually doing it yourself.

Jesus christ just fucking do it. Just fucking go out and apply to every fucking role you can. For the first fucking dozens of auditions you will be scared shitless but by your two hundredth try, you will nail it. You will put your all into that role. Every ounce of being you have been working up to will be destroyed by the amount of work and effort you need to put into this. If it was so fucking easy, everyone would be a god damn millionaire actor. You know how many fucking people say to themselves 'Yea i can do it but I'm doing X right now' or 'eh, I can always just do it later' and then they go fuck off by playing video games.

There is no right answer to this. The only thing that is true is that you will never be an actor unless you put yourself out there. So yea, if you have the means to get an agent, get a fuckin agent. Good luck getting an agent if you have ZERO credentials underneath your belt. Looks like you gotta get some work done. Ok, how do you do that? BY FUCKING AUDITIONING FOR ROLES. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WASTING YOUR LIFE AND TIME ON HERE, JUST GO OUT AND DO IT. STOP FUCKING DOUBTING YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT

I'm gonna be a star! There are people who make it in Hollywood and I'm gonna make it too! I'm gonna work hard and believe in myself and never give up. Even if it takes time, remember me user, because you will be seeing more of me soon!!

Attached: 61BAVzytStL._SY741_.jpg (462x741, 46K)

It depends on your age. Most people already have decided this when they're already in High School, not on a whim in their mid/late20s. If you're 18-20 go to acting classes.

>It depends on your age. Most people already have decided this when they're already in High School, not on a whim in their mid/late20s. If you're 18-20 go to acting classes.
I am 21, turn 22 soon
I live in LA

Are acting classes worth it?

this is actually perfect advice, a solid mix of caring without pandering and starry eyed idealism and the kick in the ass you need to take action. 10/10 user

Should I get a tattoo? Should I transition?

Just gather some friends and make you’re own movie, like Linkara

Transition yes, tattoo no

Attached: C6E83D23-166B-4157-8C04-AB0A7792A5BB.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

>Linkara
What is this?

USED TO BE SUCKING THE RIGHT DICK

BUT NOW THE OLD BUSTED ROASTYS RUINED IT FOR THE NEW CROP

Be good looking and offer your boipussy to jewish producers

All these suck the right dick posts are making me wonder...
There is obviously a surplus of talent in this industry
It's not rocket science to become an actor

So what did actors after the post #MeToo era do to stand out

This is shit advice

If you are auditioning and not getting roles then something isn't working and you need to change

Don't it's evil.

your fault for asking for advice here

What's evil?
Hollywood?

I don't consider pedosexuality to be morally wrong
the ancient Greeks practiced pedarasty, do you think that's evil too

I can't think of a single reason why it would be

>Be rich
>Be kike
>Whore yourself out (man or not, every hole)
>Be down with fucking children, animals etc
>Enjoy various satanic rituals

You need at least three of the above to have a chance of making the A-list. Good luck user

Attached: 1545757086405.jpg (1596x1696, 598K)

Cringe and faggotpilled

I hope you actually like to fail... nvm, just more ground-up meat for the beast.

Attached: 1561325479422.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>I hope you actually like to fail... nvm, just more ground-up meat for the beast.
I WILL SUCCEED!!

I BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN MYSELF!!

Attached: serveimage-19.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

The absolute state of Gurann Lagann's retarded fanbase... well, you go enjoy yourself user, and don't forget to swallow at those Hollyjew auditions.

Attached: 1545115181452.png (600x580, 419K)

butthurt because you'll never accomplish anything yourself or even try baka

>go to an acting school
>maybe go to another acting school
>apply for castings and auditions
>repeat the above step until you land a role
>repeat the above two steps until you get lucky enough to land a role in something that makes you more than a complete nobody
Welcome to acting. A lot of people don't make it past step 3

crabs in pot.jpg