Uhhhh Neymarinho bros??

Uhhhh Neymarinho bros??

Attached: 1625127301487.png (730x1027, 786.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/article/3041258/wealthy-single-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can they just send me Brazilian girls with big bundas instead? Let's cut out the middleman here

Imagine hating yourself this much

Attached: 1650153465556.png (600x1224, 29.02K)

Two unrelated things. This can happen even if there's a very small chance, if you studied basic genetics on school you'd know that.

How much would my sperm go for if I'm white/blue eyes/light brown hair?

I'd also like to know this

is that white white or white by Brazilian standards? don't they consider some of their clearly very brown footballers to be white?

Racist colonial heritage, this is what happens when you let yourself be colonized by portuguese that try to contain you here with slaves and unwanted Portuguese prisioners that years later don't want you in their country instead of being colonized by the UK and becoming a soulless satellite for jewish propaganda and being free to go whenever you please on the Anglosphere. Can't say I hate myself though, but I'd never go to this extent of claiming foreign cum as mine

why did u move to germany?
u hate urself and hate living among ur ppl

scmp.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/article/3041258/wealthy-single-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors
>be ubernationalistic china
>your women cant stop craving the white sperm

no lol

You're right. All colonised people lost parts of their heritage, and most colonised people are subconsciously programmed to prefer whiteness

The kid’s mom is practically Nordic white, so it’s not a surprise he came out pale and blonde. No doubt it’s Neymar’s son

Attached: 261A1346-E64B-43D6-804D-D5615179DF62.jpg (345x345, 25.46K)

I NEED dark brazilian women with that red face paint and 2 leaves in their hair

Those are either old grannies or are dead due to lead and other toxic elements poisoning that our mining companies release in the amazon water, thanks to agrocapitalism and $$$$$$

no i mean like this

Attached: 1602581337401.jpg (1080x1445, 175.82K)

Attached: 1519328007900.jpg (1134x1280, 110.86K)

This is not native, it's just a retarded cosplay of a brazilian imageboard mascot called Kuruminha Plus she's average, I've seen better on the rare times I go outside

>This
>Nordic white
Lmao

Based.

yeah i know the reference but she's hot and I want to impregnate her with quadruplets

He's just joking.

Too bad man. You'd have better luck going after a suburb middle class white girl daughter of mormon parents "Mackayla McKaylynn" style and doing that

>Mackayla McKaylynn
kek I'd kms if the girl I bonded with the best had a millenial name like this

the ones buying sperm are rich brazilians though, they are mostly white

Brazil is a jungle of criminals, no amount of blond children will fix that

I thought so too but look at the top of the picture, it says more than 50% of buyers aren't white

And Canada is a chinese colony. Nmsl

Does this mean I'm superior to you?

>semen imports
wut

Brutal. Chimpmar is a cuck

>be white
>gain money by masturbating

look at his freaking nose, he's def mixed

That's not how genetics work faggot, but Brazilians are unironically cucked by white sperm donors.

>brazilian women prefer to fingers themselves with foreign semen instead of having sex with brazilian men
KKKKKKKKWAB

grim

Those numbers aren't really bad, white people make how much? 20% of Brazil's population? And they are buying a 50% of it

Never understood why you’d sell your sperm and doom your children to grow up like mutt creaturas in some stinky favella across the globe

Based

You should get in on it. The brits stand in line to buy danish sperm

Fuck that I’m not having my children grow up in some tranny home

yeah, because poor fucks have money to buy sperm, retard.

>white
>blue
>brown
can is sell my sperm even if i'm a manlet i swear my dad is 6ft so the kid still got a chance

0.1%
t. knower

I´ll explain since you are not very bright
Would you import something that you can easily produce locally? Of course not
Its obvious import data would suggest a preference for blonde blue eyed donors

It says over 50% of the country is black or mixed race, not the buyers

Never been to Brazil so I wouldn't know but to be fair that is the stats for sperm imported from the US - a white country (I know 56% mutts you know what I mean).

I match these desired qualities, how do I get in on this?

Green-eyed blond here. How much would my spunk go for in Apezil? I'm saving up for a new iPad.

there's not a single place on earth where white and blonde doesn't mean wealth and prosperity

eastern europe

Maybe in third-world brown countries lmao. Nobody in Britain associates those traits with wealth and prosperity.

t. blond poorfag

he tries so hard to be white

Attached: 1626530731281.jpg (1226x745, 178.3K)

often the children at birth are white and blond, even if the parents are tanned

its a donation, so for free?

this, it's a scam
t. blue eyed straw bloned at birth. brown everyting now

neymar was literally obama

Attached: ney.jpg (800x600, 40.22K)

he appear whiter only bc of lighting dude, and the hair was a style choice that he used for like 3 years max

Could i become rich in Brazil by jerking off and selling my sperm?
t. Blue eyed blonde

Black bros... No one wants our seed...

No. We aren't complexed and obssesed with race as you think.

why are you lying lmao

this post completely disproves what you're saying