Parents are finally getting rid of Wokeflicks...

Parents are finally getting rid of Wokeflicks. Recommend me Prime kino that isn’t The Boys since Yea Forums can’t come to a consensus on that show.

Attached: F32A9FBC-23AE-486A-954E-33A3213BD00F.png (225x225, 2K)

sneed

Literally the best show on Amazon is Marvelous Mrs Maisel which is about feminism.

American God's is comfy.

>Amazon allows "nigga" and nudity

Is it already better than Netflix? Although they do have a lot of race/gender flips.

My mom likes high castle says it's about nazi's winning world war 2 and time travel

I don't know how accurate that's is tho

I would recommend farscape or the expanse they have a decent selection of zombie movies
And don't forget to claim your free games on twitch prime

I watched one episode and it's definitely about feminism but what really ruined it is the nonstop JEWS IN NEW YORK shit. It's like a nightmare version of Seinfeld where instead of jokes it's just endless jew references and nyc injokes.

Interstate 60 is comfy year 2000-ish kino.

It's not really a comedy, it's a drama
the strengths aren't that it's funny, or even that the standup is funny (it's pretty meh, they cast actors, not standups, and you basically have to just suspend disbelief and accept that in universe, they're good).

the strengths are that is has some very ambitious flair direction and a really cool high budget production. And the lead is quite good imo.

The Boys

>since Yea Forums can’t come to a consensus on that show.
It's for faggots like all comic book garbage

we came to a consensus. It's /ourShow/

anybody who says different is a pic related

Attached: 67b.jpg (680x673, 80K)

she was great in workaholics

This, edgy liberal comic book superhero television is peak masculinity

Too Old To Die Young is Kino if you can handle Refn's glacial pacing

The Boys

Absolute garbage

igger

Wait a second... T-that spells the N-word!

Get your head out of your ass. Anything avilable on Amayon Prime that is good is good. Not just the stuff only available there.

Now go watch The Running Man.

Chad Bezos vs Virgin Soros

Attached: jeff_bezos_over_years.jpg (524x660, 179K)

Pleb filtered

Future Kino

Attached: IKWYDLStvShow.jpg (916x796, 95K)

The Tick

based and tickpilled

Electric Dreams if you sci fi guy. Episode 3(The Commutor) is really great though and I recommend it to everyone, episodes are unrelated so you can just skip everything else

holy shit hate plebflix but the shows mentioned here are all abysmal.

based and SPOONpilled

Patriot
S1 is a 9

I lost when kazoo version of where is my mind started playing

IMO its the best tick since the animated version.
The Patrick Warburton one is a bit too early 00s

Farscape

Fartscape

Amazon Prime kino
>The Man in the High Castle
It's a really great series based on a novel by Philip K. Dick and produced by Ridley Scott's company.
>Too Old to Die Young
Refn kino, if you loved Drive, watch this one.
>Ronja, The Robber's Daughter
Comfy 3D anime kino by Studio Ghibli and it's also wholesome Nordic kino.
If I were you, I'd wait for the Blu-ray version instead since Amazon Prime only has the dubbed version but the upcoming Blu-ray from Shout! Factory and GKIDS will have both dubbed and subbed versions.
The Blu-ray is coming next week.
The CGI, however, is hard to look at at first but you'll get used to it, and it actually looks really similar to Ni no Kuni, the Ghibli JRPG on PS3.

Agreed. Excellent show. I'm just starting season 2. Sad it was cancelled..