Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5betsZNsGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NORM!

What do ya say to a beer, Norm?

....Norman.

Ned!

Daddy wuvs you.

Say uh, you're looking a little tired there Narmie. Did Vera keep you up last night?

NORM!

Your reminder that Diane Chambers was a psychopath and only marginally attractive, while Rebecca Howe was much hotter, funnier and more interesting.

>Rebecca Howe
More like Rebecca Cow

How many boomers really post on Yea Forums?

did yeah "have sex" Normie ?

I mean they are both terrible but Kirsty alley seems like an old roastie even in the 80's. Sorry ladies your voice sound like shit when you smoke a million cigarettes a day

Little early isn't it?

OP here. Age: 31. Sucks when you can put people in a box doesn't it?

True. Diane is how most women are irl

So my local watering hole just closed down and I'm looking for a new regular bar. What should I look for and when should I go to best gauge the regulars?

Attached: cliff-clavin-212.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Was the show better with Diane and Coach or Woody and Rebecca?

>likes his women in pantsuits

Hey cahla, how bout a beeah without spit this time? Funny how no one in the show has a boston accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5betsZNsGM

36 year old here, been here for too damn long

Why yes Cliff, the air in the room was hot and heavy. Then I nudged Vera over to stop the snoring.

my son, the father... whats up with that?

>So my local watering hole just closed down

This is part of a plot to prevent the proletariat from gathering. Stay strong brother the fire rises

>long day at work, decide to unwind and stop for a few beers at a bar on the way to work

>they're all sports bars

>the bartender and servers are always thots in yoga pants who forcibly fake flirt with you so that you feel obligated to give them good tips when all you want to do is zone out and get a buzz but not alone

>there is no more bar culture, milennials are bugmen who only see bars as a utility for relationships and this everything is now overpriced even before tips

>the only people you can talk to are old alcoholic gen Xers and boomers

Bar culture is mostly dead and that's depressing.

Well what should I do then? I wanna join in the revelry of the proletariat like a good drunk. But it's no fun drinking beers in your room alone

>long day at work, decide to unwind and stop for a few beers at a bar on the way to work

And you need to work two jobs? Must feel bad man

>the only people you can talk to are old alcoholic gen Xers and boomers
That's bar culture and it's always been.

I got drunk at a youth hostel the other day, was great

You basically pointed out all the things I hate about modern bars. The Bugmen part is true. I go to The Pub sometimes which is a British-type place with only two TVs and a big wooden bar in the middle like Cheers. Great beer selection but it's mainly people my age on their phone. No pool table. Forced-fake bartenders.

I don't mind talking to the Xers and Boomers who end up there. They have more interesting stories to tell and more down to earth. I was meeting up with a 93 year old WWII veteran and his 78 year old wife there every now and then.

>ignores fat wife
>constantly berates Cliff, even though to Cliff Norm is his best friend
>racks up massive bar tab and never pays
>constantly tried to scheme free beers out of Woody

Smartphones killed bar culture (like it fucking killed everything else).

>93 year old WWII veteran and his 78 year old wife there every now and then.

He was 15 when they got married and she was 1

His wife died about 12 years ago and he met her I guess when he wasn't much older than she is now. He tells me stories about fighting the Japs and invited me out to a members only shooting club here in northern Kentucky. Good people.

>only shooting club here in northern Kentucky

I've been to Kentucky, my Aunt was married to a banjo player. Looked nice

It's a beautiful place to live and raise a family. I honestly have zero desire to live anywhere else. I'm as far north as I want to go, and I say that with all due respect to the yankees here.

Wait, I have a The Pub with a big wooden bar but it's also a restaurant, in New Jersey.

>to the yankees here.

Your fucking retarded, basically your'e in ohio and Kentucky fought for the union. It's a good thing your side lost or else we'd have even more

I say whats a beer like you doing with a drunk like me.

NOOOOORRRRRMMMMMM

Attached: coach.jpg (480x360, 20K)

The Pub in NJ isn't like what the other user is talking about, it's a fuckhuge bar-restaurant (if it's the one I'm thinking of down by camden). Doesnt have that old school corner bar feel at all.

>two jobs