L was confirmed Italian American in the anime and manga , right?

L was confirmed Italian American in the anime and manga , right?

Attached: FB557DD6-CCD3-44EB-8B1F-77CB0DEB2040.png (623x829, 234K)

judging from his looks he seems to be- oh wait, he just looks like a typical retard nip character

kek

If he was African-American he'd be:

N

that's really funny Mr. Soi

L stands for Lawliet, not Luigi you greasy fuck

that's not his real name either

I

He's black

^^^ fuckin THIS lmao

>make a character's name a letter you cant pronounce properly

why, japan

G

AY

>"When asked aboutL's ethnicity, creator of the series Tsugumi Ohba responded, "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that."

fredo

G

G

la creatura animado...

How powerful can a man with these genetics be?

R

He doesn't look british or russian, so we can rule that out. Also he obviously isn't french. So the only conclusion I see is that he is Italian or White Spanish from his looks.

What a retarded show by the way. He's supposed to be this brilliant psychopath but literally everything he did obviously drew law enforcement. Once he was under surveillance it goes even more retard.

I figured it out

Attached: L1pzFfv.png (349x350, 207K)

>He doesn't look british or russian, so we can rule that out. Also he obviously isn't french
Why not? Dunno about Russians but plenty of brits and frenchies have dark hair/dark eyes. See Kevin Spacey or Eric Cantona

He was apparently chinky enough to pass for Japanese.

The one part that irks me, is when the third kira who was the corporation owner dies and Light was the only person holding the deathnote and L just didn't seem to connect that most obvious moment.

>to pass for Japanese
All Asians have prosopagnosia anyway

STOP posting anime on this fucking board

Attached: tenor.gif (498x281, 2.99M)

u first

This. The people who think the show went to shit when L died are blinded from the fact that it’s a huge clusterfuck from the beginning

Attached: 1554128437183.jpg (1280x720, 51K)