twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

What do you think dude?

>don literally chokes a women
>this is completely ignored for the rest of the show
What the fuck, I’m sorry but I can’t get past this plot hole

Oh my, yes.

still on S2; it's a comfy show if you can overlook the agenda

It portrayed how great society was before cultural marxism and portrayed every issue that the characters had as straying from traditional values, so yes.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking

IT. FUCKING. SUCKS.

He was dreaming. Did you not watch the whole episode?

how can you watch mad men and think that? don was married and had the ideal 60s white suburban life and he was miserable.

He did push betty though (after she pushed him); it was funny despite being a dramatic scene.

are you retarded? it was a nightmare caused from his fever

it was based for something made by a jew

him almost choking her while confronting her over henry francis was worse, but overall don was alright

>him almost choking her while confronting her over henry francis was worse
What the fuck, I’m sorry but I can’t get past this plot hole

Attached: 1563606366585.png (454x520, 11K)

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: Sallyface.jpg (640x359, 65K)

Who is best girl, Yea Forums?

Attached: D977B2D9-D462-4C28-BE3B-4829532A9E7A.jpg (474x400, 73K)

I'd beat her to death and watch this ugly cunt bleed

Attached: 2FB88A24-1F63-41CE-BF23-945D599987C8.jpg (199x253, 9K)

try again

Attached: IKTTMPITW.png (1280x723, 688K)

Attached: Screenshot (972).png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Attached: sally draper death stare.png (864x463, 403K)

youtu.be/yXoILGnHnvM
based frenchie

>start watching show
>suddenly Yea Forums is full of threads on it
Lazy simulation

I love all of them
Megan was lovely but too naive and had fucked up teeth
Joan had a nice body but it automatically made her a whore
Betty was the perfect brainless trophy wife which could piss you off
Peggy was smart but she had the face of a deep sea fish

>Yea Forums is full of threads on it
never happened

>it automatically made her a whore

Joan has less on screen romance than peggy (pete, duck, that squirley dude, the journalist with the shitty hairline, a couple one night stands, stan). Joan’s only with Roger, her shitty husband, the jaguar guy and commander pike.

>>>
> Anonymous 08/13/19(Tue)23:00:56 No.119511
To be fair, Peggy is the worst waifu on the show

Will she ever find another role as good as Joan?

Attached: Rapunzel .jpg (1280x1403, 170K)

He was miserable cause he had deep-rooted issues that he hadn't worked through, his nuclear family wasn't the problem.

bingo, it's almost like he was living a lie

When she gets casted in another period piece because Hollywood doesn’t know how to style full figured women.

>Look Mom I posted crying Numal again !

FPBP

I was on tinder in LA and saw sally draper's tinder. I would think it was fake except that her instagram was linked to it. We did not match

Why did Roger Sterling got all the best lines in the show, absolute madlad.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQwgQRQJjfQ

what fucking agenda

>what fucking agenda
did you watch the show

All you have to do is look at that picture of a handsome man with combed hair smoking a cigarette with sweet relish and mystery in his eyes to know you're in for some goddamned kino.

It's basically escapist melodrama for men who then pivot and say that, no, they feel BAD for Don, but really everybody wants to fucking be him, even when he's being tragic while still being handsome. Great show. Sexy women. Nice sets. Clever dialogue. I can't complain.

Christina, obviously. Only low T fags will disagree

Attached: HNNNNNNNNNNG.jpg (1200x1600, 217K)

" Remember Don, when God closes a door, he opens a dress"

Attached: 666c355ac3a821dff3cd86b869332596.jpg (1200x1599, 266K)

joan was with kinsey as well at the start

Attached: 1556835937655.png (700x700, 21K)

Basically this. The time period and cast make it kino to begin with, and the excellent writing is just icing on the cake. I taught my grandparents how to use Netflix, and they tore all seven seasons before I even finished the show.

I don't buy this notion that Mad Men pushes a progressive/feminist agenda. Even if you think the male characters are being portrayed negatively, everyone who watched the show loved Don and Roger so if the show had a social agenda it failed at pushing it.

Oh true I forgot that, they were broken up by the time the show starts and onscreen we only see them share a slow dance

>also who wouldn’t want to forget sleeping with Kinsey?

For years I’ve been hearing about how awesome Don Draper is. Don Draper is a fucking loser, Roger is the real star of the show.

That's because a lot of the losers who watch Mad Men identify with Don's cynicism and perpetual angst. As the show later points out, Don isn't actually charismatic, he's just handsome. This is something Jon Hamm's shitty acting would also go on to prove. Roger's the more affable and legitimately charismatic foil to Don moping around the office while being tall, dark, sad and handsome.

Yes Don doesn’t do much in the show except fuck up all the time. His main draw is just being handsome. Roger has a wide range while dealing with all the same problems that Don has but in a better way.

Don't act like Don doesn't have massive brain blasts

Lane was down with the swirl.

Attached: lanepryce2.jpg (500x281, 26K)

>we did not match
Don't feel too bad, she probably didn't even see your profile if you were only there for a short while, given how many people there are in LA.

>Don isn't actually charismatic, he's just handsome
I don't think we're supposed to take that line at face value since it came from a bitter copywriter who just lost his job. Don obviously takes it personally but that's because he's extremely insecure, in reality he's a very charming guy when he wants to be.