Represent Japan

>Represent Japan
>Lived in the US since she was 2
>Doesn't even speak Japanese
Why isn't she representing the US? Beside the place she was born and her name, nothing of her is japanese.

Attached: 1200px-NaomiOsaka-smile-2020.png (1200x1680, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lnl7wrMlJyM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uh4-PbwYo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emma would never

Soon every non-black country will have a black mutt representing them in sports. East Asia is the next target

Attached: 1604240223437 (1).jpg (639x438, 51.04K)

I don't give a shit about her skin color or her being mixed, I care more about the fact that nothing about her culturaly is japanese. she shoudn't represent a country she doesn't even really know.

Does Japan know she exist? All I know is netouyos on 2ch were seething

wow, another euro thread obsessing about difference in ethnicity and nationality, I'm sure this will be the last of its kind

Yea I'm sure americans can boast about not being obsessed with race, you fucking retarded burger muncher.

She was born in Japan and she's not the only black mutt born in Japan, it's been increasing a lot

user I said again that i'm not talking about her skin color, i'm talking about the fact she never even lived in Japan and isn't culturally japanese.

idk but isnt she kinda a bust?

In Tokyo it's not uncommon anymore to see African guys with decent looking Japanese girls. Before it was only the African American guys that were only able to get pussy not Africans..#kickoutracism has come a long way

>muh culture
She’s not Japanese not because of muh culture but because she’s literally mixed race

Exactly. It’s globohomo propaganda.

True
youtube.com/watch?v=Lnl7wrMlJyM

I see good looking women with black people all the time. the whole "blacks can only get ugly women" is pure cope

Honestly, MOST tennis players should be representing Monaco since 75% of the top 200 all live and train in Monte Carlo.

Yeah, before it was fat women with black guys but that stereotype doesn't exist anymore because there are lots of pretty girls with black men

Uniqlo/Softbank money is too good. If she played for the US, she'd have to compete with Serena for sponsors. In comparison, the Japanese federation threw money at her. Nishikori never won a slam but was making as much, if not more than Nadal, through Japanese sponsors.

Same reason a us born chink represented China

BM/AW is quite literally the rarest interracial pairing after BW/AM. Don't let those fags get to you

My brother is engaged to Chinese woman and I don't know what to make of it.

doesn't GU actually speak Mandarin on a fairly decent level, even with a recognizable accent?
Meanwhile Osaka's Japanese is
>dostedt
tier

The 2020s are the decade that they will begin to infect Asia. How much longer until K-Pop starts advocating for gay rights in Korea?

Didn’t something happen where the US screwed her?

I see white girls with black men all the time, most of them are in good shape now. We're done for, white bros...

Attached: 1401122998081.jpg (230x219, 7.59K)

Didn’t she lose her shit when the press tried speaking Japanese to her?

There's not some conspiracy here, you retards. The Japanese Tennis Association is the one who funded her when she was coming up, and gave her support and training. So she represents them. If America had done the same thing she'd be playing for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uh4-PbwYo0
AHAHAHAHA

Why wouldn't she? Playing for the US would only mean she'd get more competition for events with national qualifiers (in this case, the olympics and that's kind of it), more competition for the same sponsors and the pantsu-on-headsu retarded US media would treat her the same way they treated Sunni Lee in gymnastics and call her shit like "the best tennis player who isn't Serena WIlliams".
Meanwhile, in Japan, no one is able to compete with her, she is easily the most visible face in national tennis which opens a lot of possibilities for sponsors and all she has to contend with locally is "american piggu okinawan are american not nippon go home piggu" comments that have nothing to do with her performance and is therefore a lot easier to simply disregard (which incidentally might be why she has such a thin skin and crumbles when she loses or when hearing someone in the crowd say mean things during a game)

Race =/= nationality
(Apart from that ethnostate in the middle-east of course)

>(Apart from that ethnostate in the middle-east of course)
rent-free!

same thing with that Swedish pole vaulter
they betrayed America
individual sports attract cunts with no sense of pride

but how can I blame the jews for this?

eh?

Her mom is Jap and her dad is Haitian, she was born in Japan. After they moved to the US, her mom was working at a Japanese company there because she couldn't really speak English while her dad was teaching Naomi tennis.
Her mom sent lots of letters to Japanese sporting goods companies to receive financial support from them and then they decided that she will represent Japan. At least that's what I heard.

Ethnicity = nationality in most of Europe and in a lot of other places of the old world.
Seethe, globohomo shill.
Japanese isn’t just a nationality. It’s an ethnicity. And this negroid isn’t Japanese.

gaijin go home

It definitely isn’t cope. It’s observed reality.

literally who

What an awful larp

alright Mário Machado, calm down.
trying to fight "globalism" is like trying to punish the sea by kicking it.

LOL.
Favela monkey, the “globalist” system is more fragile now than ever. The sea is retreating. I don’t even have to kick it.

Here in the US you'll see black men with all types of women

>represent USA
>be in the shadow of the williams sisters and the other negras
>represent japan
>be the best tennis player the country ever had

she made the smart choice and that makes incels angry

Yeah, because they have no standards and just fuck everything that moves. Only a negroid an obese woman, for example. They are a good escape for women that can’t get normal bfs.

you can use good looking whites for example too because that's fairly common.

Ethnicites date back thousands of years. Most nations didn't even exist three hundred years ago.

People as stupid as yourself honestly need shooting.

So? Doesn’t invalidate what I said.
You’re probably the dumbest shill on this board.

sure.
we'll all go back to nation-states and women will go back to the kitchen.
kek.
even if the world shifts to a more conservative stance for a while, it will still be within the overall globalist paradigm.
these are not changes that depend on who's in power/government, just like the industrial revolution was not something you could reverse by changing ideology or power structures.
but sure, ignore reality and convince yourself that muh Ventura will bring the 50s back (as if the 50's weren't already globalist).

Globalisation is entirely dependent on cheap oil. That is coming to an end, favela monkey.

yeah, this nazboi is embarrassing.
I don't post on Yea Forums half as much as I used to because I keep assuming anons think I'm this dumbass.

Lool.
You’re the favela monkey that gets constantly btfo on /tugao/.
Stfu, you monkey. No one likes you in that thread. Fuck off, seriously.

hurr durr everything has a single and simple explanation.

nope, if there's one thread I don't post in it's that one.
not a huge football fan.

>Doesn’t invalidate what I said.
It literally and completely invalidates what you said.

It’s really that simple.
Good. Then fuck off back to brazil.

(((Some people))) are heavily interested in forcing diversity into Japan.

No, it doesn’t. Countries (ska, territories of specific peoples) have existed forever.

>le racism is edgy 12 year-old.

You’ll never have an iq above 95.

If it's true that she is now representing Japan because her family was poor as fuck in the US and they needed support from Jap companies since she was a kid, you know, that's a pretty realistic reason.

Who do you think has the strongest chance in this year's world cup? The Franks? Suebi? How about the Vandals? The Jutes could be a dark horse if they can get past the Sciri.

Meh, don't worry about it. He is clearly a drooling imbecile.