Why does Yea Forums have more so many more /pol/tards than other boards?

why does Yea Forums have more so many more /pol/tards than other boards?

Attached: Pollogo[1].png (250x250, 90K)

the topic allows

The same reason it has more Yea Forums and Yea Forums retards like you than any other board too

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are mate you pounces on you you're so warm guvna o3o notices you got a bulge there o: someone's chipper ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your meat an’ two veg you're so bleedin’ huge :oooo rubbies more on yer orchestra stalls it doesn't stop growing ·///· gives you a smoochin’ an’ licks your necky the ol’ pot n’ pan likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles me arse and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles arse I gots a little itch o3o wags me alderman’s nail can you please get me itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ it’s a seventeen an three-quarters centimeters itch rubs your chest can you help a bloke out? sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really swell~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting quite parched, mate. I can go for some o’ that lady in silk unbuttons your trousers as me mince pies glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your pecker your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Sticky Wicket hehe puts snout on vege and inhales deeply oh god ive got meself a Marquis de Sadee~ licks balls punish me mate~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles me arse I love your musky goodness guvna bites lip please punish me mate licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good luv licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles ya bleedin’ wanker

Attached: 1530605291871.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Redditors overtook /pol/, it was inevitable they'd overtake a board that is 99% Reddit memes.

Attached: RedditInOnePic.png (687x279, 84K)

Because blatantly politicized movies and shows are the popular thing nowadays. To be on-topic, you have to talk politics.

Because this board is dedicated to the discussion of propaganda.

>you have to talk about the popular things
spoken like a true capeshit redditard

Why do people like OP never complain about Yea Forums shit like

Because /pol/tards have absolutely shit skills: they can't play games, they can't cook, they can't lift, they can't analyze, they can't read, they can't draw, they can't even do fucking origamis; The only thing they can do is watch movies and fap to cartoons, why else there are capeshit threads here?

Based and checked

>why else there are capeshit threads here
>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
Cancerous newfag

Because Yea Forums is normalfag central, was never a good board and never had a golden era.

There's been a hefty influx of /pol/ trannies who shit up every thread

>/pol/ trannies
Wut

Popular things are going to be the most discussed topic no matter which board you're on. It's a pretty simple concept.

Because /pol/tards are the biggest chanfags for consuming mindless media.

>implying any of these things were good
Le oval didn't get banned.

I remember talking to some poltard who said he didn't know how to scramble eggs so he just microwaved them...
Just, how the fuck can you be that stupid

They don't get banned.

But most /pol/tards shitpost on Yea Forums.

Attached: based maga trannies.jpg (542x386, 59K)

You obviously werent here for LOST
Yea Forums died shortly after it ended.

Attached: 7C46B31D-10AB-4DF8-AFD8-6B5B6C98BDFA.jpg (403x132, 42K)

Bump. Also reminder
They (anti Yea Forums Yea Forumsedditors like OP) want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of politically charged films or television is not related to Yea Forums.
I mean just look at the board right now as a prime example. It's full of Yea Forums tier shit yet one thread talking about hollywood politics is the only thread they're crying about

>Text Board: /tele/
please, take me back

Dubs of truth.

cringe yikes

Pretty much everything in Hollywood is politicized these days, so it makes complete sense that a lot of political threads would pop up.

That looks fake but I'll believe it.

Attached: 1468936163448.webm (700x800, 2.37M)

We live in a society

It is because the moderation here is piss-poor. That is the real reason. They are allowed to make their off-topic threads here by the mods, so they do.
It's really simple and really fucking obvious.

White people are disillusioned with their waning future, increasingly aware that their self enterprise and opportunities are dwindling. They feel it in their souls and either lash out in anger, because honestly this generation isn't the cause, or they succumb and try to medicate themselves with entertainment- gaming, drugs, pop culture. The fact that the jews and their collaborators facilitated all of this isn't lost on anyone. You're either actively self medicating and ignoring it or facing it grimly.

because when moot fucked with /pol/ for a week they all came to Yea Forums, and they kinda never left since

Can't read so they watch tv