Guaranteed pleb filter

youtube.com/watch?v=qJXmdY4lVR0

Guaranteed pleb filter

Attached: a hidden life.png (1040x782, 1.45M)

>another nazis are bad movie

yay, how original

Attached: 1565571786286s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Terrence Malick himself is the ultimate pleb filter.

>not appreciating the subtext
plebs can gtfo this thread tnx

He's a great cinematographer but he needs to hire a writer for fucks sake. You can only make the same movie so many time.
>muh landscape shots with existential meditative voice-over narration while actor look pensive

joint looks like tree of life in europe

pleb detected

Zero movies about how bad the commies were in Russia. Literally 99% of the population hated communism while Mao and Stalin killed literally everyone.
Hitler had a 100% approval rating, and every german wanted the Jews removed from Germany, and Nazis are still treated as the "bad guys" because a few people started mass murdering Prisoners when the war was ending

Case in point. To The Wonder and Knight of Cups were the same movie too, but you can go on sucking Malick's cock if you want you liberal arts hipster faggot.

He’s a useful tool for spotting plebs who believe they’re otherwise.

i would love to see some communism kino

at least its all white people

But it’s like, about the interwoven tapestry of LIFE, man... you’ve gotta have those pointless shots of deep space and dinosaurs...

LE NAZIS BAD

Enough with the antiwhite propaganda from this shabbos goy.

That's not my point, I like his shots but he keeps making the same fucking film over and over again.

as soon as i say the trailer i knew the incels at tv would be seething at the simple idea of nazis getting portrayed like the scum they were

Big disappointment that Malick's new film is same-old-same old. GAY.

Some generalizations here (there was inner resistance to Hitler especially from aristocrats, but the majority did definitely support the party), but this so much about needing some communist movies. Fat chance, though.

the nazi footage showed up and I clicked the close tab button instantly

1984 was about USSR.

Nazis are depicted worse because they were worse

Are there any movies depicting the Nazi reign from the perspective of people who supported the party? Closest I can recall is one starring a young Christian Bale where he becomes a Hitler Youth.

Is it a requirement for all directors to make a 'nazis bad' movie eventually?

>TTW and KoC are the same movie
Yikes...

>Movie that portrays Catholicism/Christianity in a positive light
Unironically is original in current year.

hey nazifags, HAVE SEX

Tree of Life was the only one of his new phase to justify its stylietic indulgence via its themes and content. To the Wonder and Knight were just bizarrely meandering, much ado about nothing. Based on the trailer, Hidden Life looks to actually have a plot, and coherent dialogue. I have hopes for this one.

Yes, their jewish handlers will have them disgraced or killed if they don't.

kys
"nazis are bad" movies have been around since the 40's. You're only getting offended now because you've become an edgy, right wing LARPing faggot

it looked great right up until le natziz. christ im sick of it

lotta plebs being filtered itt. based malick

cringe

No, it's just boring at this point.