La creatura

La creatura...

Attached: 1280px-Maisie_Williams_Paris_Fashion_Week_Autumn_Winter_2019_(cropped).jpg (1280x1705, 402K)

Who burned my house?

La Britbongo....

Attached: got_arya.png (960x583, 359K)

You can't have every female character be the Ingénue.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro del reino unido... Amén.

Attached: GET THIS OFF MY SIGHTS.png (560x768, 316K)

She looks like if a character from one of those horrible How to Draw Anime books was brought to life.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SO FUCKING UGLY?

Attached: nigga.jpg (900x900, 40K)

I had a dream last night where I was at the fairground. Maisie was at the strength tester giving the lever an absolute beating. She had this huge, heavy, oversized wooden mallet which she was swinging down with impressive strength. I watched her get really into it, striking harder each time. With every blow the puck got closer and closer to the bell. I was in the crowd cheering her on, imploring her to hit it harder and harder. After a particularly big swing fell just short, we all thought she'd given up. She was panting, and sweat was running down her face and neck. But then she grasped the hammer tightly, and swung it back over her shoulders for a final bash. We began cheering as loud as ever. She stuck out her chest, spread her legs, and breathed in. With a yell she swung the hammer down. But suddenly, in place of the lever, I found myself lying there, stark naked, my cock and balls directly in the impact zone. I screamed as the bell dinged and the hammer pulverised my dick and bollocks into a fine paste.

I woke up with a rock solid erection, my trembling body splattered with cum

Attached: maisie fairground.jpg (618x900, 716K)

I fucking love mutt scum. I don't know why, but they drive me crazy.

she still has cute legs and feet

Attached: Maisie Williams2.jpg (746x955, 83K)

she's ugly but for some reason i want to fuck the shit out of her

grimes?

Attached: 1480902036060.jpg (650x647, 141K)

Inbred

god i wish that were me

Amén

>Look at the menu. It's in English, just in fancy script.

Attached: 1545916529636.jpg (268x339, 30K)

>green checkerboard jacket with pink hair
>with monogoloid dark ass eyebrows
>and the feminist dyke hair cut
>with that shitty face
Post modernism must die

Money can't change what you fundamentally are you shudra ass bitch

>that hair
>those eyebrows
>that crusty foundation clinging to her premature wrinkles

Attached: why.jpg (300x250, 7K)

I did not see that coming

Attached: 1557654745115.jpg (640x630, 49K)

>tfw busting to maisie's legs

British leaded pondwater.

Unleaded tastes weird fuck off

classic

i still jerk off to her sex scene in got

show me that scene

Amén
*se persigna*

not gonna lie but i really want to fuck her, i want to fuck her so goddamn bad and i don't know why, there's something on her that it turns me on really badly

bet she's a right dirty bitch