Okay Yea Forums what's the ranking?

okay Yea Forums what's the ranking?

Attached: cornetto-trilogy-top-1074050.jpg (655x360, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zVGpBJLSxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuzz > Shaun > World, full stop

Attached: more like edgar direct.png (1064x281, 131K)

Fuzz Pegg > World Pegg > Shaun Pegg

>worlds better than shaun of the dead

user pls

Attached: 1565580542878s.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Shaun > (by a hair) Fuzz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World’s End

Talking about peggs characters m8

Is there a bigger pleb-filter?

Attached: MV5BNzA1MTk1MzY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjkzNTUwMDE@._V1_[1].jpg (1382x2048, 908K)

They're all overrated. It's clever without being funny 95% of the time. Naked gun is an infinitely superior trilogy. Or Lock, stock / snatch

It's actually a really good movie that holds up on rewatches, but the other two are just so much better.

The fat guy breaking the glass door on his way out of the bar will never not make me chuckle.

Spaced > Hot Fuzz > Shawn of the Dead > World's End >= Scott Pilgrim >>> Baby Driver

more like edgar wrong lmao all them joints trash!!! worldstar!!!

Baby driver is kino, definitely better than scott pilgrim

>Naked gun is an infinitely superior trilogy
First Naked gun isn't as good as Police Squad and the sequels are all downhill
>Lock, stock / snatch
Lol

You are entitled to your opinion, I just find it soulless and lacks the charm of the other films.
Though, the most important part of my ranking is Spaced and I hope all non Brits try to watch true Edgar kino.

to each its own. i've been meaning to watch spaced for a long time now, looks comfy

is this brit cuck gonna make a movie about how muzzies r takng over his country>
his middle class 90's style humor does not age well

Attached: 1559006404121.png (766x960, 364K)

I agree with Baby Driver, it feels very perfunctory and the others do indeed have much more soul. And Spaced is a fucking masterpiece. My favorite scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zVGpBJLSxg

>You wanna get up off your arse and get yourself a job, Dizzy. Or whatever your name isn't.

The world will end on August 23, 2019. Are y'all prepared?

/thread

Shawn > World's > Fuzz

this is indisputable.

FPBP

If you want a comedy film by a Brit cuck that is about muzzies, that couldn't be made today, try 'Four Lions'.
Directed by the same guy, Chris Morris, who created Brass Eye, you've probably seen the clip from the show where a pedophile is launched into space.

weak b8

>Reddit: the trilogy
All 3 are unfunny brit shit

Shawn/World's/Fuzz

HM run fatboy tun