They have ZERO chemistry onscreen. Their scenes are actually so cringe and terrible because of it...

They have ZERO chemistry onscreen. Their scenes are actually so cringe and terrible because of it. Why are they forcing this romance on the audience?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

OP has ZERO intelligence. Their taste in Television and Film is actually so cringe and terrible because of it. Why is he forcing this shit on his brain?

>Chemistry
>little kid relationships
All the kid couples are like that. The mom and the Radio Shack guy had the only believable romance.

>Why are they forcing this romance on the audience?

Attached: 7d4a00f5899eb26fb19457d92c2cb0c0.jpg (582x600, 73K)

This

this show was better before they all turned into girl crazy teenagers

You're fucking stupid if you don't think every tiny white girl wants a big black cock inside of them.

it still felt like the guy was a Shop plant until he died.

Really makes you think.

Attached: Hollywood.png (738x632, 323K)

Thanks schlomo I'll keep that in mind

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Too bad they aren't jewish

Attached: 1564800528736.gif (406x456, 68K)

You're right; there's more pedos in media than just Jews. Guess we're gonna need even more gasoline than we have now, eh?

this, but I do want to see Will get his bussy pounded

The executive producers are kikes tho.

cringe

Do you really need to ask? Although to be fair, most of Hollywood can't write romance for shit.

They have a shit relationship and they’re kids. They’re also the two most forgettable characters in the show so they need to have something to do

OP is Will the Incel

Attached: 1561030188762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

It seems like they dialed it way back in season 3.

go to bed will

FPBP

Because white women have to be put on a pedestal for every race to clamour over.

It's all shit. They basically threw away Steve's character. The whole "Football chad gone loser" thing would have been interesting if they tried at all. And the mongrel busts his balls for losing a fight moments after he risked his own life fighting hell hounds and praising him as a bad ass.

The writing is trash. This shit always happens. They try really hard on the first season, it hits big and they start appealing to fluoride stare normies. The ride never fucking ends.

Attached: 1547622133070.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

For the first season to have hit so big, wouldn't it also have to appeal to "fluoride stare normies"? I get that you need to use whatever chance you get to bring up your social retardation and general ineptitude as if these are somehow marks of an enigmatic genius who can't be pinned down by the modern clichés, but that makes no sense at all.

>A bloo bloo bloo, the first season was a smash hit with normies now the writing just appeals to normies a bloo bloo

Literal autism.

Nice ad hominem, nutsack. You have any real response as to why season 2 and 3 suck or will you just regurgitate senior year level words in an attempt to seem smart? Stupid nigger.

Based and redpilled

> Why are they forcing this romance on the audience?

You and I both already know the answer to that question.

I liked season 1. I like it a lot more after having to endure season 3 to get a crumb of pussy. Holy shit the show went downhill immediately. Everything past season 1 feels like a reddit fan film. I can't believe the same guys made all the seasons. I guess they ran out of other people's ideas to steal after season 1.

>misses the point
>autistic white noise
>weird vocab insecurity
>unironic complaints about ad hom on fucking Yea Forums
L m a o, like I said, literal autism

We all know why.

based Will

holy cringe

Thank you for proving my point.

How do we call the people that always get triggered when a black man is dating with a white woman in a movie?

Do they even kiss once?

Every Netflix production has to have a mandatory on-screen interracial couple or sex scene.

Attached: e9e.jpg (1024x960, 115K)

Attached: 1342468435.png (1021x525, 752K)

Not in rhe new season iirc but they do in the S2 finale.

Redpilled

Go try and get the zoning changed where these rich assholes live so the neighborhood is more diverse (both income and ethnicity) and watch them throw a fit at the city council meeting.
All talk, no walk.

>Creators Matte and Ross added the kiss dispite her objections.
That's kinda rapy.