Nightmare 3: The Dream Warriors

I love this movie so fucking much.
please talk about it

Attached: 1538810131181[1].jpg (1197x1800, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noLPhZvcBpw
youtu.be/SrgMDX8K59k?t=61
youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo
youtube.com/watch?v=XDUl5Ke5jbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same I love this movie too.

WELCOME TO PRIMETIME, BITCH wouldn't be understood by zoomers. They would have to replace it with WELCOME TO FORTNITE TOURNY STREAMING, FINNA

I'm a big fan of F13. I'm familar with the NoES movies but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Why would Nancy think that he her dead dad would be allowed to visit her in the dream world?

>I'm a big fan of F13. I'm familar with the NoES movies but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much.
Bro, they're better than Friday the 13th. Freddy has so much personality, some great kills, lots of pop culture stuff.

Freddie kills the burger king kids club.

To each his own, but I'm a super F13 fan. Never got into ANOES series, but they've grown on me over time. The first 3 are all pretty great in their own right. I can't remember if 4 is good. 5 and 6 are shit, though. New Nightmare didn't hold up for me. The remake...yikes.

Gonna have to watch these during October.

>I can't remember if 4 is good.
4 is great, 5 is shit, and 6 (Freddy's Dead) has a Twin Peaks vibe that I appreciate more as I get older.

>girls wants to be a tv star
>Freddy smashes her head through a tv
It doesn't get any better than that.

No.

Sorry, but this movie won't advance the Republican agenda or make retards stay ignorant. So we can't allow discussion. No hard feelings. Just move on.

literally the opposite for me, I even liked 5 and overral had strong feelings for the franchise, while trying to marathon F13 is just torture, they're all the same movie and it gets boring so fucking quick.

I will give you 5, 6, 8 and X they're all pretty fun to watch and prolly my favourites. I have a soft spot for 7 but it's a fucking shame how it has everything going for it and it just fumbles into the usual Jason shit.

I will give you that F13 has a better remake than Nightmare tho

maybe I'll give it another try this halloween, maybe space them out so it's not the same film every night

Same here. Maybe it was just because it was the last major slasher franchise I watched through but I found F13 just awful throughout.

F13 for me is pure nostalgia. First slasher series I ever *actually* marathoned. When I was 8 I watched the first 6 over two nights and was scared shitless. Even though it's the same formula, something about a baghead retard chasing girls through the woods and desolate cabins does it for me. That said, ANOES 5 is the very first horror movie I remember watching as a kid.

cover always reminds me of an RPG boss battle

Attached: Welcome to Primetime Bitch!.webm (720x384, 2.92M)

>inb4 taryn gets btfo

Attached: 1484646720513.png (600x500, 98K)

Attached: taryn3.jpg (371x367, 18K)

taryn was also pretty hot in Screamers

Attached: jennifer-rubin-screamers-1995-BPF9K9.jpg (883x1390, 180K)

lets get H I G H

Attached: Dream Waifus.png (2232x617, 1.03M)

Freddy vs Pinhead movie when?

>Freddy has so much personality, some great kills, lots of pop culture stuff.

Exactly, it stopped trying to be a horror movie after the first one, maybe the second.

What’s the matter Joey? Feeling tongue-tied?

Attached: TONGUE TIED.webm (720x384, 2.94M)

not the worst, not the best. passibil.
The TV scene was kino/.

busted many a nut to this scene before the internet.

I actually like 2 more. Love 3 but 2 was the last time Freddy was ominous and scary. Great soundtrack and great acting. Other than THAT scene, it doesn't deserve the hate.

It's got a great opening sequence along with TDM.

>cumming as Freddy enters screen
>how's that for a wet dream!?
>double shame

Its amazing to see one film in a series as being both the high point and also where it jumped the shark, but there it is - Dream Warriors!

Attached: DON'T FALL ASLEEP.webm (720x384, 2.93M)

I still prefer the first but dream warriors is great
4th one isn't bad either

Attached: nelmroach.webm (720x384, 2.95M)

I was referring to the papier-mâché house construction.

youtu.be/SrgMDX8K59k?t=61

AND MAYBE TONIGHT

Attached: 1519930178272.jpg (604x604, 46K)

Fuck me, I didn't realize the video got cut off.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.webm (720x384, 2.86M)

Attached: Taryn and Joey.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warriors-promo-24.jpg (495x397, 166K)

Attached: Wizard.gif (640x345, 535K)

Biggest drawback is its lack of Lisa Wilcox

Attached: Lisa Wilcox.jpg (705x568, 73K)

Attached: Alice goes to the movies.webm (720x384, 2.89M)

Never unfortunately outside of crappy fan fiction-tier comics by no names.

The Slashers are in the same boat the Classic Universal Monsters were in back in the 40's. They stopped being scary and became cool, they survived a bit longer because Universal had them all under the same roof and gave us some kino "Monster Mash-ups"., but our herbrew masters in Hollywood can't play nice together and do the same with the Slashers. So we will never get an awesome Hellraiser meets Phantasam or Chucky meets Leatherface etc.

Attached: okay asshole, let's dance.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

It's kind of crazy that Michael Myers is pretty much the only one still kicking in a mainstream fashion, when he's the one who popularized the formula in the first place.

did she ded?

youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo

youtube.com/watch?v=XDUl5Ke5jbM

Attached: FatBoysFreddy-Copy.jpg (1200x627, 210K)

Attached: this...is God.gif (500x281, 580K)

>Nightmare 3: The Dream Warriors
Am I the only one who wants to live in that movie? Like be one of the kids at the hospital, and be part of the group that takes down the boogeyman?

Attached: Freddy 1552423091198.jpg (495x397, 41K)

The odds of you surviving would be pretty bad, but I get what you mean. It's very comfy. I want Taryn to be my gf

Attached: Taryn looking for trips.jpg (512x512, 65K)

>The odds of you surviving would be pretty bad
Yeah, I remember watching it for the first time, and thinking that it was kinda odd that the nerdy kid in the wheelchair died. I mean he didn't break any of the horror movie rules. He didn't party, do drugs, and you know he was a virgin. That should have given him an edge on at least surviving a few Freddy attacks.

Attached: Fred's Dead.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Wish Christie Clark would have come back to do another Freddy film instead of wasting her talents on Children of the Corn 2

Attached: Freddy Christie Clark 12.gif (500x282, 2.98M)

>passibil