You will now remember that Gus and Mike killed that guy because he loved his wife

you will now remember that Gus and Mike killed that guy because he loved his wife.

Attached: chrome_qM3QK8Zpm5.png (915x602, 819K)

Gus was not an interesting character. They should not have kept him around as long

thanks
i also remember how they killed tons of random peeps in the first series so i'm not sure how that is relevant to anything

Breaking Bad was good, but overrated. It lost steam after Jessie shot Gale.

>gets paid extra specifically to not know anything
>breaks out anyway

What did he think would happen? Did he think he was building the new disneyland methlab experience? I was a sapper. And I have no problem pointing people to books that will tell them how to blow shit up. Or articles that major newspapers published about how to make fairly competent primary charges. But would i ever tell you idiots how to do it outright? No, because i would get black vanned.

>I was a sapper.
coolbro.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

Im just trying to say that even there is a bunch of us out there that could tell you how to blow something up, none of us do. Because well first of all it would be some random shit because the public is stupid, but second of all because I would end up suiciding in a national park with 2 in the back of the head.

honestly, i dont remember any of that.
who did they kill and why are they in a hall and why is there a house?

That's called lameass writing
BCS is a bitter disappointment overall
It's only relevant cause of its connection to BB

>the public is stupid
just because you had some training in chemicals doesn't imply that people are stupid that haven't had that training, btw.

also, its not as if that knowledge can't be found online, take McVeigh, for example, well he was a CIA agent who is probably now living in retirement in Sweden.

McVeigh was a sapper. His picture was still hanging in sapper hall when I graduated.

No, they killed him because he may have the lowest IQ in the Breaking Bad universe. What he tried to do is so insane and dumb it actually ruined the episodes for me. Nobody is that fucking stupid.

Attached: mike_nope.gif (500x248, 1010K)

love has no bounds user, not that you would know

he made a friend-connection with Mike, as you recall.

>peeps
post tits

No one cares faggot. The fuck does it have to do with better call Saul

>Working for pretty dangerous people over a top secret/illegal activity
>Decides to disobey them just cause misses the loved one who is about to see on a few weeks and full of money after the job is done
Moron
BCS really jumped the shark in this last season

It's pretty apparent he didn't realize how dangerous they actually were until Mike was about to kill him. When Mike finds him at the spa he legit believes he can just say sorry and get away with it because he doesn't understand that what kind of person Gus is since he's only had to deal with Mike, who he thought he had a friend in. Mike probably wouldn't have killed him if he didn't know what kind of person Gus is, but unlike the German guy he does

This. He was warned.

I liked him a lot in BrBa but he's practically a cartoon villain in BCS.

Irrelevant
The writers should have come up with a better situation
Like,I don't know,he realized how dangerous and immoral the whole activity was and decides to scape from them
Anything else

okay that's fine, but I don't get how my post is irrelevant

Mike would feel less remorseful over killing him for that though. Him killing the naive German was the final push he needed to never be nice to people anymore.

He should have had a military grade heart: one that wouldn't break after being away from his beloved. His consumer grade heart is what did him in.

kek

>He should have had a military grade heart
thought you were talking about jonathan banks at first

He should have had a military grade wife, cause lord knows that marriage won't last a week with a consumer grade wife.

>You're gonna want to make sure your wife is military grade. My guys will tear through a consumer grade vagina in minutes.

Attached: 1414319669465.jpg (195x195, 7K)

What books will teach me to blow shit up?