The ride literally never ends

The ride literally never ends.

Attached: 20190813_174646.jpg (720x839, 237K)

>tv streaming
wow it's nothing

If it is on BET they could just film any black child.

I don't get it

Guaranteed will be a mixed race child with a coalburner mom.

An LGBT child

funnily enough, today i was thinking of a home alone in the da hood with a black boy and maybe ice cube and mike epps as the burglars

Why is everything made nowadays either a reboot/part of an older franchise or something made to normalize deviancy?

>Blacks will be villains in a 2019 TV show
Haha no

it's easier

free money on established brands while pandering to "repressioned" miniorities

That boy is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

can it just be a story of a young boy left alone and two men come and fuck his tight little ass non-stop until his parents come home?

It's like tricking your brain into making associations.

home alone = good
home alone + black boy = good

Kevin isn't a redhead, so the kid will be white or white-hispanic with a mexican sounding name. There will be random black, and asian characters. One of the criminals will be racially ambiguous.

I want this.

How could you possibly have this concept when cell-phones exist? Even the original was pretty contrived

the phone was in the car and the perps cut the power

This is the first thing that comes to mind. From what I recall, the cast was all white in the original and consisted of a normal, middle class white family, with the parents still together no less. That won't stand in this day and age. They'll find a way to shoehorn 'diversity' in there somehow, only question is in what form.

>middle class white family

they live in a fucking mansion

>two story house in a nice neighborhood
that was middle class back in the 80's/early 90's

Kek

lol no

Calling it now: two moms.

The corpse of Home Alone has already been raped multiple times. It’ll probably still end up being better than the last 3 attempts honestly.

Home Alone 3 wasnt bad

Ahh, you're right, I forgot how huge their house was. That's problematic, it's even more oppressive and offensive to POC than a mid sized house in the burbs.

Attached: HomeAloneHouse.jpg (914x513, 618K)

If they are going to ruin it then atleast make it a cute cunny girl pls.