OH NONONONONONO

>Wait times this summer for the new Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run ride were expected to be over 2 hours long all summer, but in reality, the lines have been averaging half that or less,” an employee, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, tells FOX Business. "As a result, the company has been forced to cut our hours. The need for us to work simply isn't there.

>Employees are now working under 40 hours per week. “Our hours have been cut to as low as 30-35 hours some weeks, even though we have both worked for the park for years. It makes life challenging when your paychecks get cut unexpectedly" the same source explained. A worker can earn around $15 per hour. The reduced workweek means a paycheck, before taxes, could fall from $600 to $450.

foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/disneyland-slashing-worker-hours-star-wars-flops-source

Attached: Untitled.jpg (776x230, 48K)

good

can't they just move the veteran employees to busier parts of the park and move the rookies to the star wars area?

that ride sounds terrible

good, everyone associated with disney shid get fucked

>veteran employees
you mean teenagers and Mexicans making minimum wage?

Back to Hooters for discount Daisy Ridley.

hi there

>all those cute reys will now starve
god damn shame

>wow thanks for buying me a hot meal user. w-what do I owe you in return?
what's the correct answer here.

Attached: 2 (2).jpg (1080x1350, 506K)

n-nothing...
*starts crying

>call me a taxi and fuck off thot

>in n out

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

correct answer

Kanus Rey if you reading this I am willy to financially support you through this difficult phase in your life email me at
TBUNDY666 at hotmail.com
for details.

Finish your brunch darling , we will take about tonight at dinner.

Attached: gallstonemaker.jpg (1280x1024, 237K)

hi starwarsers

Based Pierce is gonna pull a Trachtenberg on her.

Diet Another Day darling

Attached: pierce quote.png (1002x720, 617K)

All that food for a brunch , you are going to get caught architect , don't rush the canvas

Fucking kek

The Buffet is not Enough

bump

films with this kind of aesthetic?

Mini Rey can come live with me, I'll marry her.

I make really good money, she can just stay home and play videogames all day if she wants to. No wife of mine will have to dress up like some junker-spawn that was sold off for drinking money.

>Our hours have been cut to as low as 30-35 hours

Oh the horror

I want to eat your shit if you catch my drift

rey roleplay

>working 30-35 hours a week
Oh no! Someone think of these people! They are getting 5 or 10 hours less! This is soooo inhuman!!!

Will the Disneyworld one be good? That's where I'm going later this year

mini and i are getting married tomorrow though haha, sorry!

Attached: mini.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

>implying everyone in California isn't living paycheck to paycheck

>your income suddenly gets cut by 25%
>some faggot NEET on Yea Forums taking shit like that doesn't matter
>janitor got his hours slashed too so the boss hands you a plunger and tells you the shitters clogged and you have to go do it while still in your Rey costume

Attached: 1560594416883.png (1128x397, 314K)