2 will protect you, the rest will try to kill you

2 will protect you, the rest will try to kill you

Attached: battle-of-the-brads.jpg (1009x1224, 426K)

i know my choice

Attached: sneed.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

fight club and OUAT Pitt no question.

You get young and old OP BA Brads

Durden and Raine

Cliff Booth and Aldo Raine would destroy everyone else

Mickey and tyler obviously.

7 vs 3, isn't a fair fight

Aldo to kill everyone who has a gun
Mickey to one hit KO everyone who doesnt

Each Brad has to take on 3 guys and leave enough energy to tag team the final boss.

Aldo Raine has strategy on his side and would play dirty so he'd out-think the other two main Brad schemers with traps. Cliff Booth's dog could take out at least two Brads leaving him enough time to throw one into Zoe's car.

Micky and IRA Pitt.

This

12 Monkeys Brad Pitt x 2

>no Achilles

Attached: 51qiqM5kjYL[1].jpg (333x500, 38K)

is dis man dem call Joe Black up dere?

It's irrelevant, Mickey is the GOAT

I removed Mr. Smith and vampire Brad because they were too OP, Achilles is up there as well. Makes this a lot less interesting. I also removed Chad because...come on. At least Goines might have wild animals or his daddy's money to assist.

Absolutely Patrician choices.

Attached: 1562109050366.gif (678x422, 186K)

Tyler has all of project mayhem, he's all you need

Mickey and Durden, easy

>you dont get to bring friends
If that's the case, Mickey's got a whole tribe of gypos, Aldo's got his Basterds, whatshisface has the other ten guys in Ocean's 11, etc. That's a whole other fight--which I'd love to see argued as well.

Inglorious bastards and Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Isn't choosing fight club's Brad Pitt picking your own self-conscious (Tyler was not real).

>literally god
ya prop not

The only correct options

Pretty smart desu... since Durden lives only in your imagination, if he was out to kill you he'd be practically unstoppable. It's better to have him on your side even if he can't really harm actual people